Gold Championship 152 Discussion Thread

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 152 Match Report/Tranfer Gossip Thread cheers bud:D another bid has just been abd'ed aswell this time on victor caceres between myself and wigan' date=' i know i got a fairly

Re: Gold Championship 152 Match Report/Tranfer Gossip Thread

Re: Gold Championship 152 Discussion Thread Hayes and Yeading make it 4 promotions in a row Hayes and Yeading have finally made it to the English Premier league after 4 hungry seasons which sa

Re: Gold Championship 152 Discussion Thread

just had a risers come in for rennes and an awful lot of positional changes on my players

jires kembo-ekoko +1 (87)

vincent pajot +1 (85)

chris mavinga +2 (82)

frank julienne +1 (76)

had five players chance pos. but most are relatively the same like going from def to rb/rm or def to lb/rb so no big shake ups that way speaking

2-0 win another sollid game up to 2nd need to keep this up.

Ali Ahamada (80) - The French shot stopper aged just 20 joined for 4M in one of my best deals and has gone up to 85 now has a valu of 6.2M. My number 1 needs to be a solid keeper so may use when off tfb for a 88+ who will not drop get hold of me, will be doing the deal Jan 14

just incase anyones interested and they don't usually check the world newspaper heres a message i just posted

yann m'vila can leave for the right price

Posted by: Dan James (Rennes)

Published: Monday, December 5, 2011

although he's an amazing talent my squads not very big so considering selling him not definetley as i still rate him high but everyone ofc has there price, but please remember something before throwing bids in for him if you wouldn't accept the deal if you had m'vila then theres very little chance i will/would either.

will prefer offers containing cm & cf or really anyone who can play in the middle of the park (am/dm/cm) and someone who can play upfront restrctions will be flexible depending on whos being offered also

westhamlogo.jpg

McCarthy.jpg

West Ham Back To Wining Ways Thanks To Wigan Star

Today West Ham took on Blackpool and came out 2-1 winners, ex Wigan star James Mccarthy got both goals and coach Beckett has said he is looking like one of the best signings for our team. The squad sit 4th place after nine games and the manager will be looking to keep up the form and make this team a epl team again. Press are saying the coach is doing well so far and fans are saying thay are happy to have a home grown player who is a fan of the club and wants the best for the team long term and in the now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Christian Bishop ( Forum ) takes control of Shimizu S-Pulse.

This season your Chairman expects you to qualify for a SMFA competition.

Shimizu S-Pulse were founded in 1998 and play their home games at Shizuoka Stadium Ecopa in Shizuoka. The club is also known as S-Pa.

Have been looking for a Shimuzu team for a LONG time !

:D

Finally I've found it :D Japan will never be the same ! The Swedish Godzilla has landed !

• 10 months later...

New Boss in Division 5

AJ Manager ensured his new team Hayes and Yeading of English division 5 ended their season on a high as they thumped Wrexham 5-1. The Manager said "it was important for me and the team to get this victory tonight as a stepping stone into next season".

The new manager joined earlier this week and already has made 2 new signings in the form of ex Reading striker Adam Le fondre and ex Bradford forward Nahki Wells, both players highly spoke of by the new boss and both scoring tonight against Wrexham will hopefully push Hayes to bettering their 10th place finish and moving up to battle for promotion places.

Sources say the club is looking for more signings, more news to follow.

Nahki-Wells-of-Bradford-City-14.jpg

116838002_fondre_361874c.jpg

Le Fondre and Wells join Division 5