1 billion youth team

I believe that my youth team will be worth nearly a billion in 2 /3 sessons time! what do you guys think?

KROOS, Toni

WILSHERE, Jack

MUSACCHIO, Mateo

HENDERSON, Jordan

LUCAS, Rodrigues

ERIKSEN, Christian

DANILO, Luiz

GUNDOGAN, Ilkay

DE BRUYNE, Kevin

CASNOS, Luc

VARANE, Raphaël

ROBERTO, Sergi

WALKER, Kyle

SCHURRLE, André

SAVIC, Stefan

LASOGGA, Pierre-Michel

TAWATHA, Talb

FIRMINO, Roberto

COURTOIS, Thibaut

DE VRIJ, Stefan

JORGENSEN, Nicolai

VAN AANHOLT, Patrick

SON, Heung-Min

TORRES, Érick

EL SHAARAWI, Stephan

MILOSEVIC, Alexander

LANZINI, Manuel

DRAXLER, Julian

OLIVEIRA, Nélson

MIYAICHI, Ryo

WICKHAM, Connor

MERKEL, Alexander

FLANAGAN, John

EDUARDO, Luiz

MARTÍNEZ, Iñigo

TER STEGEN, Marc-André

CARRILLO, André

PACHECO, Dani

RUIDIAZ, Raul

NIANG, M'baye

ANDERSON, Felipe

ISCO, Alarcón

THY, Lennart

BOLY, Willy

BULOT, Frédéric

KELVIN, Mateus

BOILESEN, Nicolai

ARAUJO, Sergio

CAMPAÑA, José

DYBALA, Paulo

SKONDRAS, Giannis

POLO, Andy CF

ALLAN, Scott

DIANDY, Christophe

JANKOVIĆ, Filip

ÉLBER, Pimentel

LOWE, Jason

CAN, Emre

SCHALK, Alex

BERIC, Robert

CAMPBELL, Joel

ALVES, Júlio

KOVACIC, Mateo

CANESIN MATOS, Fernando

ANDRADA, Esteban

PFEFFER, Zach

RAZAK, Abdul

CAIO, Rodrigo

BONEVACIA, Roly

TASSI, Lorenzo

SEPÚLVEDA, Andrés

NASTASIC, Matija

KALAS, Tomás

TE WIERIK, Mike

CHEMINAVA, Igor

RAMALHO, Jonás

MARKOVIC, Lazar

SUÁREZ, Denís

NEM, Wellington

LEALI, Nicola

SITUM, Mario

THIEVY, Bifouma

JENNINGS, Dale

COULIBALY, Souleymane

DE SCIGLIO, Mattia

LIMBOMBE, Anthony

DEULOFEU, Gerard

ALVES, Tiago

FRYERS, Ezekiel

GRIMALDO, Alex

DODO, Ribeiro

CHANTURIA, Giorgi

HINOSTROZA, Paulo

ALCACER, Paco

MURG, Thomas

SKRABB, Simon

MACHADO, Bryan

SIBBALD, Craig

OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN, Alex

FISHER, Tom

MAHER, Adam

COOSEMANS, Colin

MERTENS, Grégory

BURNET, Lorenzo

KARAGOUNIS, Athanasios

HAZARD, Thorgan

TORE, Gökhan

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: 1 billion youth team And we have a winner!

Re: 1 billion youth team What's the point in having these massive youth teams? Well... 1) If you're a small team (my Grimsby was bottom of the 4th, tiny stadium, no money, 80% managed gameworld whe

Re: 1 billion youth team

Guest Blitzkrieg

Check out my Anderlecht in World Championship 541.

They are worth close to a billion now, with more than 400M in cash. Two seasons ago I boasted a squad of players aged 21 and under and got to 1.3 billion, so it's easily possible.

Not a chance of getting near a billion in 3 seasons with those. It's taken me 6 seasons of hoarding youth talent and even then my 175 man Grimsby squad (First XI - 94 rated average) only has a total value of £780m.

As they get better, their relative (chairman) value decreases so the % increase on your squad value flattens out over time.

This is the top 50ish of my 95 man youth team:

DEULOFEU, Gerard

ERIKSEN, Christian

ITURBE, Juan

WILSHERE, Jack

GOTZE, Mario

NEYMAR, Silva

WICKHAM, Connor

COURTOIS, Thibaut

WALKER, Kyle

COATES, Sebastián

CASNOS, Luc

SAVIC, Stefan

CANALES, Sergio

SALVIO, Eduardo

OSCAR, Emboaba

BOILESEN, Nicolai

VRSALJKO, Šime

ACQUAH, Afriyie

MERKEL, Alexander

MUSA, Ahmed

ROMEU, Oriol

CUENCA, Isaac

STROOTMAN, Kevin

PALOSCHI, Alberto

TRAORE, Lacina

SIGTHORSSON, Kolbeinn

RAFAEL, Da Silva

NIANG, M'baye

COULIBALY, Souleymane

ZOHORE, Kenneth

MAHER, Adam

SILVA, Wellington

TORRES, Érick

ALVES, Tiago

TER STEGEN, Marc-André

DE VRIJ, Stefan

MUNIESA, Marc

AURTENETXE, Jon

BRUMA, Jeffrey

CAULKER, Steven

COSIC, Uros

MIQUEL, Ignasi

MAKHMUDOV, Emin

ARAUJO, Sergio

CAMPBELL, Joel

WELDER, Marçal

MANOLAS, Konstantinos

KIKO, Femenía

WELLINGTON, Aparecido

EBECILIO, Lorenzo

VESOVIC, Marko

FUNES MORI, Rogelio

NEUTON, Piccoli

BLIND, Daley

I'd love to thin down my squad but it's tricky to know who to ditch...

A thousand million is not a billion.

It quite clearly is. Short scale is now the only one people who do any kind of maths use. The long scale is archaic and outdated.

Also, it's all well and good get a ridiculous horde of all the best youth players, but personally I find it far more fun in very difficult game worlds. In there, you are always scrapping over anyone decent and you really have to pick and choose who's worth what. My youth team in 10,000 sucks compared to that but I've had to search hard for every player. More fun than buying everyone on every list I can find anyway...

This is my 5th season with shalke and my whole team value is somewhere around 760 mil. Can you share the secret how to increase your team value. I buy risers and then sell them but the more risers I buy the bigger the wages are and therefore I am always in debts. That is really annoying. It will probably take me another 5 seasons to reach 1 billion. What shall I do?

you got the whole Don Balon's wonderkids list lol

I dont know about billion but im sure its gonna be close to it!!

or maybe u might go bankrupt before u reach 1 billion lol

either case i envy u man

this is still a work in progress and some of these players i intend to use on swap deals to get better young players. yeah going bankrupt is a possibility but i want to sell em all before or when they reach the age of 22. also i can always loan them out, keeping wages low and players playing. I also had bender and xaquiri but sold them for 20m each! 960m to go. if you know any more players that are worth adding to the list please share the wealth! :)

Check out my Anderlecht in World Championship 541.

They are worth close to a billion now' date=' with more than 400M in cash. Two seasons ago I boasted a squad of players aged 21 and under and got to 1.3 billion, so it's easily possible.[/quote']

nice one. thanks for your input! i will def have a look! :D

Join a competitive game world :)

I'm in loads of different game worlds! nothing wrong with having a different project with different goals! Besides if i choose not to join a more competitive game world that is none of your business! if you cant add anything constructive it is best to keep your mouth shut.

Guest Blitzkrieg

It quite clearly is. Short scale is now the only one people who do any kind of maths use. The long scale is archaic and outdated.

Also' date=' it's all well and good get a ridiculous horde of all the best youth players, but personally I find it far more fun in very difficult game worlds. In there, you are always scrapping over anyone decent and you really have to pick and choose who's worth what. My youth team in 10,000 sucks compared to that but I've had to search hard for every player. More fun than buying everyone on every list I can find anyway...[/quote']

Agreed. I also like to search the internet for hours for the most obscure risers. It's a very sad thing that SM don't update the players like they did 3/4 years ago. I remember me having a list of 94 South American risers (Ecuador, Uruguay, Venezuela, etc). I could just send 20 of them at the same time, and 2 days later they rose. Nowadays, the game is globalising and they only focus on the big leagues.

The best thing ever on SM were the days you could ask to add a player, and if you wanted they would hide them on the new players list, so you would be sure to be the first to pick them up. I remember me buying the likes of Lukaku, El Sharaawy, Mangala, L. De Jong and many more when nobody knew them.

Mate how did u manage to do it?

Quite simple actually, although the new concern system has caused my team to go from 1.3 billion and zero money to 0.9 billion and 400 million, due to players wanting to leave. You just have to buy a massive amount of risers. CONSTANTLY. I was buying and selling for almost 4 years on a daily basis.

It goes like this. Take Terry for example. I bought him for 2 players of mine who were level 4 concern, Jovetic and Song. I bought Jovetic and Song for 4 88's. Those 88's were bought with 8 84's, and those 84's were bought at 250k each when they were 75. So in summary, I bought Terry for 8x250k= 2M

You can do it in 2 ways:

A) Buy extremely gifted youngsters who turn out superstars.

I bought Busquets, Ozil, Hazard, Gotze, De Gea, Neymar and many more for

around 250k when they were rated 75. I literally bought Ozil and Busquets

for 500k.

B) Buy risers, and let them rise significantly, let's say to 85. You

probably need two 85 rated players to acquire a young 88 rated player. If

you buy 100 players rated 75 and wait till they rise to 85. Swap them all

with young 88 rated ones. Now you have 50 players rated 88. Give two

players rated 88 for one young 90 rated player. Now you have 25 young

90 rated players. All at the cost of 100 players rated 75.

250k x 100 = 25M. 25M will get you 25 young 90 rated players. They will

be worth 250M, but you only payed 25M. Do this until you have everything

you want.

You see that if you want really big numbers of talented players, you must buy A LOT OF BIG RISERS over A LOT OF TIME.

I apologise for the big post, English is not my first language so I can't summarise well.

Not a chance of getting near a billion in 3 seasons with those. It's taken me 6 seasons of hoarding youth talent and even then my 175 man Grimsby squad (First XI - 94 rated average) only has a total value of £780m.

As they get better' date=' their relative (chairman) value decreases so the % increase on your squad value flattens out over time.

This is the top 50ish of my 95 man youth team:

DEULOFEU, Gerard

ERIKSEN, Christian

ITURBE, Juan

WILSHERE, Jack

GOTZE, Mario

NEYMAR, Silva

WICKHAM, Connor

COURTOIS, Thibaut

WALKER, Kyle

COATES, Sebastián

CASNOS, Luc

SAVIC, Stefan

CANALES, Sergio

SALVIO, Eduardo

OSCAR, Emboaba

BOILESEN, Nicolai

VRSALJKO, Šime

ACQUAH, Afriyie

MERKEL, Alexander

MUSA, Ahmed

ROMEU, Oriol

CUENCA, Isaac

STROOTMAN, Kevin

PALOSCHI, Alberto

TRAORE, Lacina

SIGTHORSSON, Kolbeinn

RAFAEL, Da Silva

NIANG, M'baye

COULIBALY, Souleymane

ZOHORE, Kenneth

MAHER, Adam

SILVA, Wellington

TORRES, Érick

ALVES, Tiago

TER STEGEN, Marc-André

DE VRIJ, Stefan

MUNIESA, Marc

AURTENETXE, Jon

BRUMA, Jeffrey

CAULKER, Steven

COSIC, Uros

MIQUEL, Ignasi

MAKHMUDOV, Emin

ARAUJO, Sergio

CAMPBELL, Joel

WELDER, Marçal

MANOLAS, Konstantinos

KIKO, Femenía

WELLINGTON, Aparecido

EBECILIO, Lorenzo

VESOVIC, Marko

FUNES MORI, Rogelio

NEUTON, Piccoli

BLIND, Daley

I'd love to thin down my squad but it's tricky to know who to ditch...[/quote']

thanks for your input mate! :) pretty nice list of players you got there! :) I have 100 youth players, startin eleven with my Benfica squad is: HART, AZPILICUETA, VIDAL, SILVA, ADRIANO, X.ALONSO, SAHIN, RAMIRES, YOUNG, COENTRAO, BENZEMA...the team is currently rated 91 but they will go up.

Not only as they get better but each year they get older they drop in the region of 20%. Plan is to sell them around the age of 21...22 or (pushing it) 23 if they are on the verge of reaching 91, no older than that. most of these players are regular starters for their teams already so their ratings will go up quite quickly. A 88 rated 21 year old is worth around 8m in my team so thats the goal that im setting. Also cashing in on players like i did with xaquiri and bender ( sold them for 20m each ) I hope i can make up for the 2m gap from the target of selling each for 10m! 10.000.000*100= 1.000.000.000=:D:D

also this list is still a work in progress and i will swap players with other potentially good raisers or good young players coming into the starting eleven of their squads!

Also' date=' it's all well and good get a ridiculous horde of all the best youth players, but personally I find it far more fun in very difficult game worlds. In there, you are always scrapping over anyone decent and you really have to pick and choose who's worth what. My youth team in 10,000 sucks compared to that but I've had to search hard for every player. More fun than buying everyone on every list I can find anyway...[/quote']

agreed mate! i enjoy getting to players before everyone else and then watching how they rise in the ratings! ;) I enjoy it more when one of my 75 rated players goes up to 82 83 , than when a 92 rated player goes up to 93! thing is I joined this game world because my mate was playing here and he convinced me to join! All of the best players were taken and no one wanted to sell anyone. no matter how much money you offered! So I though I would do something different and try build a young team worth a billion (as you do). lol :)

thanks for your input! i also had bender and xaquiri but sold them for 20m! 960m to go! if you know any more players worth adding to the list please feel free! :)

Just check my(Nemanja Mihajlovic) Barcelona in European Championship 287, value is almost 700mil for now with around 150mil cash. My guess is that team will go around 850mil after next big leagues review, so team should reach billion in say 3 months time :D

Just check my(Nemanja Mihajlovic) Barcelona in European Championship 287' date=' value is almost 700mil for now with around 150mil cash. My guess is that team will go around 850mil after next big leagues review, so team should reach billion in say 3 months time :D[/quote']

Are you Standard Liege in WC4759? I hope I'm making you work slightly harder for your young players there ;).

Guest Blitzkrieg

i really must take issue with the "look at my youth team"

its more like 4 youth teams.

there should be a ban on having so many players' date=' youth squad or not![/quote']

It's a personal opinion whether or not the current squad cap is effective or not, not a fact. As long as you are able to gain an adventage without breaking any rules, you have absolutly nothing to say but: "I want" or "It should be"

i really must take issue with the "look at my youth team"

its more like 4 youth teams.

there should be a ban on having so many players' date=' youth squad or not![/quote']

why? in real life is there a ban on teams having as much players as they like in their youth teams? besides we are not here bragging or taking the "look at my youth team" attitude has you call it! we are sharing experiences about building a 1 billion youth team, working out if its possible to do it and learning from each other! It is called people collaborating with each other. what is the problem in that?