Re: Javier Pastore

Defo raising. He was the most expensive player in Ligue 1' date=' and was the backbone of palermo last season. 91 for sure[/quote']

his transfer has nothing to do with a rise :rolleyes: however he is scoring freely for an in-form PSG side. he has a chance of rising but its not a definate, you may have to wait to the next changes or even the end of season changes for him to get his +1 rise.

Javier Pastore - 90 > 91/90

-

a must buy for the future

his transfer has nothing to do with a rise :rolleyes: however he is scoring freely for an in-form PSG side. he has a chance of rising but its not a definate' date=' you may have to wait to the next changes or even the end of season changes for him to get his +1 rise.

[center']Javier Pastore - 90 > 91/90

-

a must buy for the future[/center]

I'm positive he will be 91 next revision. He has stayed 90 throughout 2 revisions while jovetic has rised to 91 and stayed there even though he was injured for 6months approx. Despite having 6 goals already in ligue 1, when the top scorers have 8, I believe his transfer amount will be responsible for the rising since it placed pastore on the spotlight.

Soon we'll see what happens. Cheers

I'm positive he will be 91 next revision. He has stayed 90 throughout 2 revisions while jovetic has rised to 91 and stayed there even though he was injured for 6months approx. Despite having 6 goals already in ligue 1' date=' when the top scorers have 8, I believe his transfer amount will be responsible for the rising since it placed pastore on the spotlight.

Soon we'll see what happens. Cheers[/quote']

jovetic is 90. and transfer fee's have nothing to do with ratings at all! Erik Lamela of Roma was brought for 18million euros, he is rated 86 and has barely played for them.

anyway like i said my prediction is 91/90 for Pastore. which means he is more likely to get a 91 than 90, however he still has a decent chance of staying. B)

jovetic is 90. and transfer fee's have nothing to do with ratings at all! Erik Lamela of Roma was brought for 18million euros' date=' he is rated 86 and has barely played for them.

anyway like i said my prediction is 91/90 for Pastore. which means he is more likely to get a 91 than 90, however he still has a decent chance of staying. B)[/quote']

my bad on Jovetic. :(

Thanks everyone bit of a mixed bag tho lol. he will rise to 91 eventually and will he ever go any higher than that? thanks again :)

if PSG become champions for a few seasons in a row then he has a chance of moving higher. Im not sure what the rating cap is in France, i think its 93, but the quality isnt amazing in the league anyway.

this season his max is 91, he will rise quicker if he moves to a bigger league and club.