Difficult one for me here:

I have been offered Evra for my Vermaelen.

Normally this would be a no-brainer, as Evra has always been sheer class.

But (I'm not really close one the recent performances of the Frenchman) I've heard about him underperforming, and since he has hit 30 I really doubt if he will keep his rating for the coming, let's say, 2/3 seasons.

What do you advise?

n.b: Both will be starters in my first choice 3 man defence.

My defenders are:

Kompany

Ivanovic

Vermaelen

Coentrao

Luiz

Re: Vermaelen for Evra

He must be trying to get rid of Evra because of his age. I'd accept the dea,l personally. Vermaelen will keep his rating this season unless Arsenal suddenly find some amazing form, in which case he'd have a small chance of getting +1. Vermaelen's often injured too, which usually means he'd keep his rating, but if it keeps reoccurring who could drop eventually.

Evra won't lose his rating for at least another 1-2 seasons, and I can't see Vermaelen ever making 94 to be honest. I'd accept.

Difficult one for me here:

I have been offered Evra for my Vermaelen.

Normally this would be a no-brainer' date=' as Evra has always been sheer class.

But (I'm not really close one the recent performances of the Frenchman) I've heard about him underperforming, and since he has hit 30 I really doubt if he will keep his rating for the coming, let's say, 2/3 seasons.

What do you advise?

n.b: Both will be starters in my first choice 3 man defence.

My defenders are:

Kompany

Ivanovic

Vermaelen

Coentrao

Luiz[/quote']

can't really see any reason for evra's overall to drop any time soon arguably the best lb going, and he doesn't seem to have rio curse could quite possibly hold the llb pos. at man u for the next 3-4 years

vermaelan imo is a very good player, just he seems to never be fit receently come back from injury lasted half a game out again for an age think if anyones going to drop out of the two it would be vermaelan before evra imo

vermaelen is better than evra since he is the vice captain in the club and he is doing really well too.. + evra has some racism problem now which is quite problematic.. but of course.. the main reason is that evra is older than vermaelen.. which means that vermaelen still has the chance to rise.. besides that,, if evra happens to drop by 1 rating.. i dun think evra will have any value in him anymore.. this will cause really big loss to your club.. i dun think u would want something like that to happen since it can make ur club value lower