Sign in to follow this  
JM_Villanueva14

Juan Manuel Mata

The name says it all... He is a little genious and he's been the heart of the Chelsea attack. I was really excited when he joined the Blues he had the creativity which Chelsea lacked before he came to the Bridge. I think that he will definitely rise but I think he will rise to 93. What do you guys think? B)

Re: Juan Manuel Mata

The name says it all... He is a little genious and he's been the heart of the Chelsea attack. I was really excited when he joined the Blues he had the creativity which Chelsea lacked before he came to the Bridge. I think that he will definitely rise but I think he will rise to 93. What do you guys think? B)

I definitely rate him highly, as you seem to also. I agree he is playing at a 93 standard currently, however the way SM conduct the ratings he will only achieve 92 in the next change. If his '93' form continues throughout the season, and Chelsea up their game, then he should get the 93.

Of course he is still only 23, with room for improvement and chances with the Spain NT, so his career peak has the potential to be 94. By the end of the season seems his most realistic chance of a 93. 92 seems 100% nailed on.

I definitely rate him highly' date=' as you seem to also. I agree he is playing at a 93 standard currently, however the way SM conduct the ratings he will only achieve 92 in the next change. If his '93' form continues throughout the season, and Chelsea up their game, then he should get the 93.

Of course he is still only 23, with room for improvement and chances with the Spain NT, so his career peak has the potential to be 94. By the end of the season seems his most realistic chance of a 93. 92 seems 100% nailed on.[/quote']

Yh, people are saying he is as good as Silva (who's a 93) but I think he is better, I'm a big Chelsea fan ;), so he should be 93 as well but i think Silva's going to get higher as well that's why i have been trying to get him. I signed Mata yesterday for Van Persie and I loaned the guy Sanchez, is that a good deal? i loaned him to him because its nearly the end of the season ans i want him to get a few games because he's only played 15 games for me this season because there are loads of other wingers that are better in my team at the moment like Robben, Pedro, Robinho and Benzema so i loaned him out but I know Sanchez is going to get higher so he has a good future in my team :)

Yh' date=' people are saying he is as good as Silva (who's a 93) but I think he is better, I'm a big Chelsea fan ;), so he should be 93 as well but i think Silva's going to get higher as well that's why i have been trying to get him. I signed Mata yesterday for Van Persie and I loaned the guy Sanchez, is that a good deal? i loaned him to him because its nearly the end of the season ans i want him to get a few games because he's only played 15 games for me this season because there are loads of other wingers that are better in my team at the moment like Robben, Pedro, Robinho and Benzema so i loaned him out but I know Sanchez is going to get higher so he has a good future in my team :)[/quote']

Mata is not better than Silva, i reckon they almost similar, same style of players too.

Mata 91 - 92

David Silva - 93 - 94

i also agree that Mata has a good chance of 93 at the end of the season, if continues performing well.

Yh' date=' people are saying he is as good as Silva (who's a 93) but I think he is better, I'm a big Chelsea fan ;), so he should be 93 as well but i think Silva's going to get higher as well that's why i have been trying to get him. I signed Mata yesterday for Van Persie and I loaned the guy Sanchez, is that a good deal? i loaned him to him because its nearly the end of the season ans i want him to get a few games because he's only played 15 games for me this season because there are loads of other wingers that are better in my team at the moment like Robben, Pedro, Robinho and Benzema so i loaned him out but I know Sanchez is going to get higher so he has a good future in my team :)[/quote']

Silva is far better than Mata. Silva has a high chance of achieving 95 by the end of the season, 94 is a certainty in the next changes.

If you traded Van Persie for Mata then that is a very poor deal for you. Van Persie will surely hit 94 in the next changes, whereas Mata will only hit 92 (with a chance of 93 by the end of the season.

Sanchez... well he may get more games at Barca due to Pedro's injury, but I'm not sure how high he can get in his career. He only has limited chances though and is unlikely to rise anytime soon.

Silva is far better than Mata. Silva has a high chance of achieving 95 by the end of the season' date=' 94 is a certainty in the next changes.

If you traded Van Persie for Mata then that is a very poor deal for you. Van Persie will surely hit 94 in the next changes, whereas Mata will only hit 92 (with a chance of 93 by the end of the season.

Sanchez... well he may get more games at Barca due to Pedro's injury, but I'm not sure how high he can get in his career. He only has limited chances though and is unlikely to rise anytime soon.[/quote']

A bit harsh to say Silva is far better tham Mata,I agree he is better at the moment,but Silva struggled a tad in his first season at City and is two years older than Mata.Mata has not struggled in his first season since coming from Spain,he has in fact taken to the prem with ease.Chelsea's problem is ,that they need more Mata types...

Silva is far better than Mata. Silva has a high chance of achieving 95 by the end of the season' date=' 94 is a certainty in the next changes.

Sanchez... well he may get more games at Barca due to Pedro's injury, but I'm not sure how high he can get in his career. He only has limited chances though and is unlikely to rise anytime soon.[/quote']

slightly off topic i know, but Sanchez is injured and im not sure if he is back yet. Pedro is injured for a while now but they have many players who can fill the position if both Sanchez and Pedro are injured. Sanchez is amazing and a quality player, he is good enough to get into any team, just a shame he struggles to get into the best team in the world. however he shall grow into the way Barcelona play and will become a huge player for them in future, if he fails to im sure he will be a big player somewhere else.

anyways back to the thread, Silva has to play the way is now ALL season to achieve 95. Thats a huge ask from any player, however it all depends on man city's title count at the end of the season.

Mata will rise to 92 no doubt, and a possible 93 at the end of the season. He needs better players around him though, which is one reason why he and Torres work well.