Re: Aaron Ramsey

Unless he starts producing some kind of Messi/Ronaldo **** in the next few weeks he will only get +2' date=' it's rare that SM rise a play from 86 to 89 regardless of how they are playing. Also, he should be 90 by the end of the season.[/quote']

88 these changes but I wouldnt say 90 by then end of the season.... two words

Jack Wilshere.

Once Wilshere is fit enough to play properly he'll start almost every game. Song will start cos hes the only DM and Wenger likes using an anchor in midfield and Arteta is preferred to Ramsey.

So 88 these changes but max 89 this season.

88 these changes but I wouldnt say 90 by then end of the season.... two words

Jack Wilshere.

Once Wilshere is fit enough to play properly he'll start almost every game. Song will start cos hes the only DM and Wenger likes using an anchor in midfield and Arteta is preferred to Ramsey.

So 88 these changes but max 89 this season.

yes Wilshere will be back. but noone can deny that Ramsey has really upped his game along with getting a starting spot. i think he should be 90 before 2012/2013 season

yes Wilshere will be back. but noone can deny that Ramsey has really upped his game along with getting a starting spot. i think he should be 90 before 2012/2013 season

He has upped his game which is why i predict a rise to 88 these changes but he wont get 90 this season because as soon as Wilshere is fit he will play ahead of Ramsey along with Arteta and Song (which is a shame because Ramsey> Song but isnt as defensive minded).

Wilshere wont be back till Christmas and even then there is no guarantee he will stay fit' date=' so as long as Ramsey keeps fit he will still get a good amount of games under the rotation of Wenger Ben C!![/quote']

Wilshere may not be back till after these rating changes happen but lets be realistic. If Wenger has a choice between Ramsey and Wilshere he'll play Wilshere because Wilshere is better then Ramsey (which is no insult to Ramsey as he is very good too).

Wilshere is young enough to shake off this injury and stay fit if he was in his late 20's then maybe worry but hes very young and very fit and vey talented.

Yes Ramsey will still get games as sub and rotation but a rotation player will not rise like a first team player which atm Ramsey isnt (despite the fact he's very talented).

A rise to 88 is on the cards for him this review and maybe 89 next review but he wont hit 90 because once Wilshere is fit (which he will be) and once he starts playing well again (which he will) Ramsey will lose his place in the first team which is unfortunate.

i agree with what your all saying but knowing Wenger he may want to play a more youthful side rather than ageing players i think Ramsey will be a first team player at the end of the season and image where he could have been without the injury... thanks for all the comments as well guys :)