Sign in to follow this  
Phil (GT)

Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

out of curiosity' date=' would you have predicted a raise for schweiny if not for his injury?

thanks in advance and great job again

cheers![/quote']

YOU CAN'T TAKE A LOOK LOL?

BASTIAN 94=94......NO RISE...LoL

Awsome job phil.

out of curiosity' date=' would you have predicted a raise for schweiny if not for his injury?

thanks in advance and great job again

cheers![/quote']

I had him down for a small possibility of a rise (since I had the Bayern ratings ready since a week or so already, I just haven't had time to predict the lower table teams until now), but edited it out today before finalizing the whole prediction. If he does come back in a similar form though, and if Bayern do well in league & CL, and if he plays a good Euro 2012, I wouldn't rule out a 95 in the foreseeable future.

YOU CAN'T TAKE A LOOK LOL?

BASTIAN 94=94......NO RISE...LoL

Awsome job phil.

No disrespect but learn to read?

If you understood any form of sentence structuring, the question was clearly in context that it was projected at 1) no raise in the player 2) that he was injured and out for quite some time 3) personal opinion on the player's performance prior to the injury.

But judging by your capslock fetish, simplistic spelling error with poor grammer structure, I don't really see a need to point out how worthless you are. Needless to say, your post was as useful as an virtual ashtray on the internet.

PS: thanks phil for replying at the same time while i was correcting that attention seeking scum.

No disrespect but learn to read?

If you understood any form of sentence structuring' date=' the question was clearly in context that it was projected at 1) no raise in the player 2) that he was injured and out for quite some time 3) personal opinion on the player's performance prior to the injury.

[b']But judging by your capslock fetish, simplistic spelling error with poor grammer structure, I don't really see a need to point out how worthless you are. Needless to say, your post was as useful as an virtual ashtray on the internet.

[/b]

PS: thanks phil for replying at the same time while i was correcting that attention seeking scum.

out of curiosity, would you have predicted a raise for schweiny if not for his injury?

what did you understand from this?Sorry than but : ,, Out of Curiosity,would you have predicted a rise for Bastian if wasn't that injury?''.Thanks but don't have any sense to start a conflict with you :).

Great job again Phil.BTW How many chances have Kadlec to get a 89?And Tasci a 90(not now maybe till the end of season if VFB are doing good?)

Great Review as always Phil! Really like the way you've shown the chance's of rising/dropping by the size of the text makes it much clearer and will for sure mean less questions when it comes to player ratings which is always handy!

One tiny mistake i've noticed was Mehmet Ekici is down as a 86 but should be a 87 :)

Great Review as always Phil! Really like the way you've shown the chance's of rising/dropping by the size of the text makes it much clearer and will for sure mean less questions when it comes to player ratings which is always handy!

That's what I'm hoping for.

One tiny mistake i've noticed was Mehmet Ekici is down as a 86 but should be a 87 :)

Thanks, will be corrected soon.

this is absolutely brilliant Phil!!

i know this is a lot to ask...

but can you do this for all the major leagues? (England, Spain, Italy, etc) :D:D:D

i absolutely love the presentation of your predictions

:)

Great work as always Phil.

EDIT: Do you feel Kagawa can sneak an 89, seeing as he deserved it last season before injury. I'm watching the Dortmund game now and he has played very well. Goal and two assists to his name so far. I feel he deserves it.