Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alternative Mirror - Bayern München Alternative Mirror - Borussia Dortmund Alternative Mirror - FC Schalke 04 Alternative Mirror - Borussia Mönchengladbach Alternative Mirror - Werder Brem

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I) Alternative Mirror - Keep/Sell Alternative Mirror - Best risers from all clubs

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I) All predictions now up

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

I see you have Reus down for 89/88, with bigger emphasis on a rise. Would it be possible to have that as a slight chance of 90 with 89 being more likely. I will assume that SM will not go that way, but will wait and see if the team can continue after Xmas, which is where many "smaller" teams have fallen short.

I remember the case of Cazorla being put down for 91 to 92, but I had guessed he had a chance of 90 to 92 after watching his recent form before the changes, and his break into the national team. I know Reus is far away from being a starter unlike what Cazorla was back then.

I see you have Reus down for 89/88' date=' with bigger emphasis on a rise. Would it be possible to have that as a slight chance of 90 with 89 being more likely. I will assume that SM will not go that way, but will wait and see if the team can continue after Xmas, which is where many "smaller" teams have fallen short.

I remember the case of Cazorla being put down for 91 to 92, but I had guessed he had a chance of 90 to 92 after watching his recent form before the changes, and his break into the national team. I know Reus is far away from being a starter unlike what Cazorla was back then.[/quote']

I planned to upload an overhauled prediction with Reus being a sure riser to 89 (but I had to scrape it due to lack of time, and if there was time, I wasn't in the mood), but a 90 can be ruled out pretty much. No international football, only 3 short apps for Germany, that doesn't really warrant a 90 yet IMO, but it's definitely possible at the end of the season if Gladbach stay within the let's say top 5/6 teams and he if he keeps on performing as good as now.

Borussia Dortmund Land Bittencourt from Cottbus

Leonardo Bittencourt will head to B.Dortmund for 2.5-3 million Euro's' date=' signing a 4 year contract with the current champions and league leaders. Bittencourt will join the club on 1st July 2012.[/quote']

And what exactly has this to do with the Bundesliga ratings?

If you really feel the urge to post these incredibly important 'news', then please use the Official Bundesliga thread in the General football section.

In the first page Sidney Sam is given that he will remain rated 89. Is this still available or will he get a +1. He played 1132 minutes in the league a scored 3 goals.

Any player that will rise from 89 to 90 in the next review your help is much appreciated :)

And what exactly has this to do with the Bundesliga ratings?

If you really feel the urge to post these incredibly important 'news'' date=' then please use the Official Bundesliga thread in the General football section.[/quote']

Why so glum Phil?

First your comments in regard to a request for Holby's long term rating (which is regularly done). Secondly this.

This has everything to do with Bundesliga ratings.

Moving to a giant of the stature of Dortmund who have a consistent track record of buying, blooding and nurturing talent into their first team will affect his rating.

Some people do find this helpful, but if you are offended by transfer news know I've no problem with you and wish you all the best.

Regards.

In the first page Sidney Sam is given that he will remain rated 89. Is this still available or will he get a +1. He played 1132 minutes in the league a scored 3 goals.

Any player that will rise from 89 to 90 in the next review your help is much appreciated :)

Any help regarding this before soccer manager do bayern leverkusen reviews. Should i got him or no? I dom't know if he is only playing because Barnetta is injured. Yesterday he scored also

Any help regarding this before soccer manager do bayern leverkusen reviews. Should i got him or no? I dom't know if he is only playing because Barnetta is injured. Yesterday he scored also

He picked up form recently, but his start to the season wasn't really that good, neither was Leverkusen's in general. Take Schürrle for reference, he has played slightly less in the league but about as much as Sam in the CL, but he usually played better than him, plus he's already a regular sub, sometimes even starter for Germany, while Sam hasn't even been called up yet. So if Schürrle goes up to 90, there's a slight chance that Sam also will, but since I already wouldn't count on Schürrle's rise, I think the chance for a Sam rise is tiny at best. I think there are safer options for a 89>90 rise.

He picked up form recently' date=' but his start to the season wasn't really that good, neither was Leverkusen's in general. Take Schürrle for reference, he has played slightly less in the league but about as much as Sam in the CL, but he usually played better than him, plus he's already a regular sub, sometimes even starter for Germany, while Sam hasn't even been called up yet. So if Schürrle goes up to 90, there's a slight chance that Sam also will, but since I already wouldn't count on Schürrle's rise, I think the chance for a Sam rise is tiny at best. I think there are safer options for a 89>90 rise.[/quote']

Thanks for your great work Phil really appreciate. The problem is that all the best German players are taken: Gotze, Reus, Schurrle so i dom't know if i should get Sam or no?

Who are the safer options for a 89>90 rise in your opinion?

Riferimento: Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

Thanks for your great work Phil really appreciate. The problem is that all the best German players are taken: Gotze' date=' Reus, Schurrle so i dom't know if i should get Sam or no?

Who are the safer options for a 89>90 rise in your opinion?[/quote']

In my opinion Sam won't get 90 , but Gotze(90), Reus(89) and Schurrle(90) will get a +1. If you have'nt choice take Sam, but just these three players will get +1!

Is there no chance of a rise for Tasci at all? I've received a good bid for him and i'm thinking of selling him if there is no chance of him rising.

His 15 games this season should see him keep his rating but with No NT games and Stuttgarts 7th place I don't think he will rise.

My opinion.

I was surprised Podolski rose :eek:

I know hes been good in the league' date=' but dont think he gets european football.[/quote']

Yeah that really took me by surprise, he's playing for a team that are 12th in the league, finished 10th last year, he's doing pretty well this year with 11 goals but he only got 13 in the whole of last year. And he's got 1 goal from 8 appearances for Germany in 2011.

Seems bizarre to me that so many times players who have been superb have been 'capped' at a certain rating due to their teams league position or not playing in Europe etc., and Podolski hasn't even been that good (statiscally anyway) but gets a 91 for a very mediocre team.

But I suppose that's just how SM rolls... :rolleyes:

Podolski's rise was outrageous considering players like Hulk or Cardozo stayed. Sure' date=' the German league is better, but both are getting CL and NT football while Podolski is not even in Europa League nor is his team pushing for a spot there next season. :rolleyes:[/quote']

I disagree. Have you seen the form he is in? I think while he plays for a club like FC Koln, you can see his quality. Can you really ignore a player who has scored 11 goals in 13 games and with 4 assists too? Podolski also plays for Germany as well. I think its good he got a rise as this means hopefully good players in lower teams can hit above 90.

I disagree. Have you seen the form he is in? I think while he plays for a club like FC Koln' date=' you can see his quality. Can you really ignore a player who has scored 11 goals in 13 games and with 4 assists too? Podolski also plays for Germany as well. I think its good he got a rise as this means hopefully good players in lower teams can hit above 90.[/quote']

Hhhm, I couldn't agree less as Podolski finally shows why he is rated 90 - nothing more, nothing less. His performance for Germany has been mediocre (to be pollite), he doesn't play CL or EL and if Pizarro AND Huntelaar don't get a rise it is becoming quite ridicilous. I don't understand why SM is doing things like that as the whole rating system becomes more and more intransparent.

Not even a toss up, Ter Stegen all day long

Another one I wouldn't agree with.

Leno plays CL, he is Leverkusen's number one and he will probably rise more than ter Stegen.

Both are great talents and both will rise a lot within the next 6 months but as long as Mönchengladbach does not play CL or at least EL I would prefer Leno.

Anyway, if possible try to get both.