Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

Hi Phil' date=' fantastic work!

I'm not German but I like Bundesliga: is a fun league. I watch often matches of strongest teams. I agree with you about rating changes of the major players, but with three exceptions.

- Adler: Ok, is injured, but 91 is the highest rating of Leverkusen; no apparences in this season; last cap in NT november 2010 (friendly); his team is at mid-table. I suppose a -1

- Kagawa: He deserved 89 already last season. In my opinion is better than Grosskreutz (89). Fantastic performance against Wolfsburg. I suppose a +1 now and +1 in March 2012

- Gotze: He's the best player of BVB, starter in last official match of NT against Turkey and very important friendly against Brazil. Good performances in CHL. I think that might deserve a +2, especially if Hummels will reach 92 (probably).

My comments are convincing? :)[/quote']

Kagawa +1

Gotze +2

Hey Phil! Do you remember? My comments were convincing? :P

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alternative Mirror - Bayern München Alternative Mirror - Borussia Dortmund Alternative Mirror - FC Schalke 04 Alternative Mirror - Borussia Mönchengladbach Alternative Mirror - Werder Brem

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I) Alternative Mirror - Keep/Sell Alternative Mirror - Best risers from all clubs

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I) All predictions now up

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

They probably upped the German league by a notch, I expect hard treatments for Italy now - especially Inter or it might even be safe to say Ibrahimovic is -1.

On a separate note, I now have a serious dilemma of having to pick 6 out of Sneijder, Ozil, Nasri, van der Vaart, Gotze :D, Hazard, Kroos and Neymar!!! 2 of them have to go.

Phil, are you gonna say keep Gotze and Kroos? :P

Hummels +1, Howedes +1, Gotze +2, Ter Stegen +7, Sven Bender +1 :)

Don't think I have any reason to complain, maybe they should've given Gomez a rise, maybe not.

If you really want Gomez to rise try sending SM a message. With the Dutch ratings they missed Luuk de Jong who certainly had to rise and after a few messages from some guys he got his (well deserved) rise ;)

Wow

Personally feel some of these ratings have been to generous.

Neuer-Deserved

Gotze-Deserved

Hummels,Bender,Pizazcek,Kroos,Boateng-Deserved

Posolski- Are you serious :eek:

Muller Imo has not played well enough to warrant a 93, good player but his form this season has not warranted a rise.

Schurrle- Again same comments as Muller. To generous

Badstuber- Again might surprise some but still think he just aint as good as he is cracked up to be

They raise Muller and Schurrle yet Gustavo who I would argue has been better this season then both of them in the job he is supposed to do does not rise.

They raise Podolski, yet Gomez stays the same :confused:

Weird

Podolsky - bundesliga ->1124 minutes - 11 goals , Koln -12

europe ->0

NT->683 minutes - 3 goals , Germany ,3 in the FIFA World Ranking

90-91

Huntelaar - bundesliga ->1203 minutes - 13 goals ,Schalke 04 - 4

europe -> 623 minutes -5 goals...dont forget ,CL semifinal in the spring

NT -> 684 minutes -12 GOALS !!!!!!!!!!!! ,Holland ,2 in the FIFA World Ranking

90-90

NICE ONE SM LOL

Wow

Neuer-Deserved

Gotze-Deserved

Hummels' date='Bender,Pizazcek,Kroos,Boateng-Deserved

Muller Imo has not played well enough to warrant a 93, good player but his form this season has not warranted a rise.

Badstuber- Again might surprise some but still think he just aint as good as he is cracked up to be

They raise Muller and Schurrle yet Gustavo who I would argue has been better this season then both of them in the job he is supposed to do does not rise.

Weird[/quote']

I agree with almost everything you said.

Some exceptions:

Gustavo had good performances, some of them were great. But he wasn't Bayern's number one on the 6, Tymo was. So some minutes more would have helped him to get the 90.

Concerning Gomez: I think he might have deserved a rise. On the other hand: When you watch the national team you get a good impression what might have capped him: Giving the ball to Klose means keeping the game alive. Sometimes he shoots, sometimes he passes, sometimes he tries a 1on1.

Giving the ball to Gomez means giving the ball away - he either shoots or looses it (in most cases).

He has a nose for a goal like noone else. But he seems to have lost the style and the quality he used to have when he played at Stuttgart. He is not a complete striker anymore - he is "just" an outstanding goalgetter.

Does he deserve a 94 for this? The answer to this question is at least debatable.

I agree with almost everything you said.

Some exceptions:

Gustavo had good performances' date=' some of them were great. But he wasn't Bayern's number one on the 6, Tymo was. So some minutes more would have helped him to get the 90.

Concerning Gomez: I think he might have deserved a rise. On the other hand: When you watch the national team you get a good impression what might have capped him: Giving the ball to Klose means keeping the game alive. Sometimes he shoots, sometimes he passes, sometimes he tries a 1on1.

Giving the ball to Gomez means giving the ball away - he either shoots or looses it (in most cases).

He has a nose for a goal like noone else. But he seems to have lost the style and the quality he used to have when he played at Stuttgart. He is not a complete striker anymore -[b'] he is "just" an outstanding goalgetter.

Does he deserve a 94 for this? The answer to this question is at least debatable[/b].

Van Nistelrooy reached 95 if my memory serves me rightly, and all he did was put the ball in the net.

Wow

Neuer-Deserved

Gotze-Deserved

Hummels' date='Bender,Pizazcek,Kroos,Boateng-Deserved

Weird[/quote']

where did you see a raise for Muller?

where did you see a raise for Muller?

Check the game, he's been given a +1.

I held off purchasing Sven Bender and sold off Kagawa on the basis of Phil's ratings, but given that Phil's a lot better at handicapping the Bundesliga than I would be, that's not something I'll be whining about. ;) Übrigens: Vielen Dank!

Very surprised to see Gomez stay at 93. He's one of the world's outstanding strikers, and is striking at a goal per game both in the Bundesliga and in Europe.

Best deal: a week before the changes, I convinced a manager to give me Götze plus £6 million in return for Neymar. That's paid off in a big way.

It is not fair for both of them. Gundogan should get a raise.

What for? Beeing one of the worst players on the field in almost every single game? I don't think so. He has been Dortmund's most disappointing player so far.

Podolski gets +1 but Gomez doenst?

SM YOU CONTINUE TO GET MORE PATHETIC

I'd imagine it isn't the same person doing every rating, therefore when some players get undeserve rise's some will not get deserved rise's as there will be a difference in opinion.

Hardly Pathetic.......rating changes always throws up a few shocks.........and a few drama queens ;)

Podolsky - bundesliga ->1124 minutes - 11 goals ' date=' Koln -12

europe ->0

NT->683 minutes - 3 goals , Germany ,3 in the FIFA World Ranking

90-91

Huntelaar - bundesliga ->1203 minutes - 13 goals ,Schalke 04 - 4

europe -> 623 minutes -5 goals...dont forget ,CL semifinal in the spring

NT -> 684 minutes -12 GOALS !!!!!!!!!!!! ,Holland ,2 in the FIFA World Ranking

90-90

NICE ONE SM LOL

I'd imagine it isn't the same person doing every rating' date=' therefore when some players get undeserve rise's some will not get deserved rise's as there will be a difference in opinion.

Hardly Pathetic.......rating changes always throws up a few shocks.........and a few drama queens ;)[/quote']

i belive that's at least the same person doing every rating for a league , and please tell me what's the reason behind this decision( dont wanna be a "drama queen") huntelaar vs podolsky ?

I think I'm the only one surprised by muller and neuers rise. Can't argue with Hummels rise. Really seen it all now after they didn't rise gomez. It really is pathetic. Everybody who we thought would rise did apart from gotze eve muller who we mostly thought wouldn't. Hope the same doesn't happen with van persie, I mean if the same person gave muller +1 then why not Gomez? I hope some people mail them because I will be! Also am shocked by no rise for huntelaar, I fully think that podolski shouldn't have increased if they didn't increase him.