Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

If he rises to 94' date=' I will quit SM. Im sure he wont rise, I wouldnt make such a promise if I wasnt sure.[/quote']

i am sure he will rise he is first real madrid CF and real is playing so well this season and higuain have 94 they can be on the same level i suspect that benzema will rise and higuain will drop for 1

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alternative Mirror - Bayern München Alternative Mirror - Borussia Dortmund Alternative Mirror - FC Schalke 04 Alternative Mirror - Borussia Mönchengladbach Alternative Mirror - Werder Brem

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I) Alternative Mirror - Keep/Sell Alternative Mirror - Best risers from all clubs

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I) All predictions now up

i am sure he will rise he is first real madrid CF and real is playing so well this season and higuain have 94 they can be on the same level i suspect that benzema will rise and higuain will drop for 1

Higuain wont drop either. Higuain has scored more than Benzema so far. Benzema shouldnt be 94. If Gomez can score 13 goals in 14 and not get a rise then why does Benzema deserve +1?

Higuain wont drop either. Higuain is playing better than Benzema. Benzema shouldnt be on his level just yet. If Gomez can score 13 goals in 14 and not get a rise then why would Benzema?

its just because benzema play in real and gomez dont its barca sindrom do you really think that valdes desserve 93.maybe i was harsh on pipito

its just because benzema play in real and gomez dont its barca sindrom do you really think that valdes desserve 93

Yes but Valdes is 93 due to Barcelona winning CL and La Liga for the last 3 seasons. Bayern have a 93 keeper too so its not impossible to get 93 in other teams and also Bayern are the giants of Bundesliga so they can have high rated players. Real Madrid arent Barcelona and havent won anything just yet. Also they still have to face Barcelona this saturday. Cant jump the gun and rise players just because the team has been top for 10 seconds. Theres a long way to go and to be fair I dont think Benzema has done enough for a rise anyway.

Yes but Valdes is 93 due to Barcelona winning CL and La Liga for the last 3 seasons. Bayern have a 93 keeper too so its not impossible to get 93 in other teams and also Bayern are the giants of Bundesliga so they can have high rated players. Real Madrid arent Barcelona and havent won anything just yet. Also they still have to face Barcelona this saturday. Cant jump the gun.

Ok he won some titles but when you compare him with Lloris its unfair.It would be best to wait changes.

I think this arguement should end and i think this is the reason why. the ranking of almost all top strikers are wrong. (this goes for everywhere it seems the up and coming next group of elite players are being capped at 94 - Ozil, Busquets, Aguero, Higuain etc etc for the time being instead of doing "swaps" with the 94+'s)

Messi/Ronaldo - correct two best players in football

The decliners:

Villa @ 96 - Not anymore - playing at a 93/94 level for me - very disappointed in a long term favorite player of mine

Eto'o @ 96 - Inevitable drop in Russia

Ibrahimovic @ 96 - deserves his 96 to me, it but should go to 95 based on league quality

Rooney @ 95 - probably about correct, based on team form 94 isnt out of the question for me

Drogba @ 95 - too aggressive of a rating really tailed off in the last few years

Torres @ 94 - a 90 would be generous

Tevez @ 94 - talent cant be argued but can he keep it with his constant nomading

-----

The risers:

Higuain @ 94 - works for me now...goal to game ratio is among the best in football playing on a team wraught with offensive talent - second in goals as a 2nd choice striker

Benzema @ 93 - starting striker at top 2 team in the world and refinding his form 94 warrented

Gomez @ 93 - undenied goal scoring record in the last two years - 94 needed but teams performance last year imo hindered his 94

Van Persie @ - same as Gomez above

Aguero @ 94 - rating seems correct but a successful year for City should see him propelled to the next level. talent not in question

I think the real problem here is SM are keeping the names of the big commercial names as high as they can for as long as they can, which is no fault to them because does an average fan want their favorite player Fernando Torres (who was a deserved 96 rated striker) to really be at a 90 where he may well should be?

Finally to the Benzema arguement @ Real Madrid, Benzema deserves the 94 over Higuain which everyone seems to be in agreement that Higuain deserves...I am a Madrid fan and Benzema has much more to his game than Higuain, he is far more creative of a player which to me makes his more of a threat than Higuain

Sorry this was off topic for the German League thread.

I think this arguement should end and i think this is the reason why. the ranking of almost all top strikers are wrong. (this goes for everywhere it seems the up and coming next group of elite players are being capped at 94 - Ozil' date=' Busquets, Aguero, Higuain etc etc for the time being instead of doing "swaps" with the 94+'s)

Messi/Ronaldo - correct two best players in football

The decliners:

Villa @ 96 - Not anymore - playing at a 93/94 level for me - very disappointed in a long term favorite player of mine

Eto'o @ 96 - Inevitable drop in Russia

Ibrahimovic @ 96 - deserves his 96 to me, it but should go to 95 based on league quality

Rooney @ 95 - probably about correct, based on team form 94 isnt out of the question for me

Drogba @ 95 - too aggressive of a rating really tailed off in the last few years

Torres @ 94 - a 90 would be generous

Tevez @ 94 - talent cant be argued but can he keep it with his constant nomading

-----

The risers:

Higuain @ 94 - works for me now...goal to game ratio is among the best in football playing on a team wraught with offensive talent - second in goals as a 2nd choice striker

Benzema @ 93 - starting striker at top 2 team in the world and refinding his for 94 warrented

Gomez @ 93 - undenied goal scoring record in the last two years - 94 needed but teams performance last year imo hindered his 94

Van Persie @ - same as Gomez above

Aguero @ 94 - rating seems correct but a successful year for City should see him propelled to the next level. talent not in question

I think the real problem here is SM are keeping the names of the big commercial names as high as they can for as long as they can, which is no fault to them because does an average fan want their favorite player Fernando Torres (who was a deserved 96 rated striker) to really be at a 90 where he may well should be?

Finally to the Benzema arguement @ Real Madrid, Benzema deserves the 94 over Higuain which everyone seems to be in agreement that Higuain deserves...I am a Madrid fan and Benzema has much more to his game than Higuain, he is far more creative of a player which to me makes his more of a threat than Higuain

Sorry this was off topic for the German League thread.[/quote']

Well played sir well played!!!! Could not agree more with this!!!

Well played sir well played!!!! Could not agree more with this!!!

yes very well written, but with no rise for GOMEZ, no way can Aguero, RVP achieve a rise...

i still think people jumping the gun on complaining about no rise for Gomez, havent had half a season yet, lets see if Gomez, as well as Aguero/RVP/Benzema/Higuain deserve it at the end of the campaign.....

consistantsy over a long time is the name of the game with SM when it comes to players 92/93+

Guest <klhepworth.

All I've got to say is...

WOW!

Some crazy ratings, although a lot of them have favoured me, but a big thanks to Phil for this thread, as he posted before, his accuracy is really impressive and the ones he got wrong he underestimated, only dissapointments are Gomez and Reus not getting a +1, I know Reus got a +1 but surely deserves a 90 when you see some of the changes. Let's hope Gomez rises tomorrow, because I can't see SM starting to review the Premier League at the end of a week:)

I agree its early however i think at a certain point (As you said 92/93) there needs to be some players, despite their teams, that can achieve a rating that is closer to the league cap rather than a team cap within the league cap. Do i think RVP for example is just as important to Arsenal as Fabregas was - 100% so despite arsenals troubles early in the season a 94 is ok for me. Gomez on the other hand relies so heavily on everyone else around him (ribery robben kroos muller etc) that i can see it being a harder case to make for him to get the 94. Anyway, neither here nor their. Maybe the fact that there is a debate surround a 93/94 going on means he isnt a fully justified 94 yet, in both cases

yes very well written' date=' but with no rise for GOMEZ, no way can Aguero, RVP achieve a rise...

i still think people jumping the gun on complaining about no rise for Gomez, havent had half a season yet, lets see if Gomez, as well as Aguero/RVP/Benzema/Higuain deserve it at the end of the campaign.....

[b']consistantsy over a long time is the name of the game with SM when it comes to players 92/93+[/b]

I know we can see at the end of the season but to be honest both Gomez and RvP fit into this category. Both should rise but since Gomez hasnt, im doubting whether RvP will.

Couple of things to mention though in favour of RvP. RvP has saved Arsenal on multiple occasions. So far he is the striker when it comes to goals in the no.1 league. Also the goals he has scored in the calender year shows his consistency. I am hoping he rises but Gomez shoulve do.

Guys I don't think tickets will do anything here. these players are not obscure and SM will have considered them. Either they have decided not to rise them for whatever reason or they will do it tomorrow. No amount of tickets from people who are angry because they have in their team. I quite like having a couple of strange ratings though, makes sure there is no such thing as a guaranteed riser. I've had it happen to me with Holebas and Mario Suarez you just have to get over it.

Guys I don't think tickets will do anything here. these players are not obscure and SM will have considered them. Either they have decided not to rise them for whatever reason or they will do it tomorrow. No amount of tickets from people who are angry because they have in their team. I quite like having a couple of strange ratings though' date=' makes sure there is no such thing as a guaranteed riser. I've had it happen to me with Holebas and Mario Suarez you just have to get over it.[/quote']

Fair point but its good to debate. :)

Anyway are you sure they arent done yet? Seems strange to leave it till tomorrow for one or two players.

Fair point but its good to debate. :)

Anyway are you sure they arent done yet? Seems strange to leave it till tomorrow for one or two players.

I think they're done and will start Italy tomorrow because they only left out 1 or 2 people who could've or should've risen. All I'm saying is that if they do rise tomorrow, it will not be in response to the backlash, it will be because they always intended to do it tomorrow.

By all means debate it - they both should have rise IMO, but there's not point getting angry is all I'm saying.

I think they're done and will start Italy tomorrow because they only left out 1 or 2 people who could've or should've risen. All I'm saying is that if they do rise tomorrow' date=' it will not be in response to the backlash, it will be because they always intended to do it tomorrow.

By all means debate it - they both should have rise IMO,[b'] but there's not point getting angry is all I'm saying.[/b]

Hope it happens anyway

Also thats understandable.

Gah' date=' I use Lahm as my first choice RB at the minute.

I know SM say they play the same in both positions, but if so why keep change him?

Makes me wonder If I should look for a new RB[/quote']

They play exactly the same the only difference is your head. If in you see a player CB/DM you think in game he's better in CB but it's exactly the same.

Dont worry about it you dont need a new RB lahm will still perform as well as before.

I know we can see at the end of the season but to be honest both Gomez and RvP fit into this category. Both should rise but since Gomez hasnt' date=' im doubting whether RvP will.

Couple of things to mention though in favour of RvP. RvP has saved Arsenal on multiple occasions. So far he is the striker when it comes to goals in the no.1 league. Also the goals he has scored in the calender year shows his consistency. I am hoping he rises but Gomez shoulve do.[/quote']

my thoughts exactly, i was gunna put something along those lines but cba with the debate it would cause...if anything, RVP>Gomez therefore RVP should hit 94 and Gomez stay at 93. For now..RVP carries Arsenal at the moment, Gomez relies on others around him re. Ribery, Muller, etc etc.

...end of season is a different matter.