Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

Players like Mollering haven't been reviewed yet too' date=' hmm...[/quote']

Mollering isnt involved in the first team...Dortmund II is in the lower tiers of german football

its like i see in all new setups, people rush to buy Munich II & Dortmund II players but fail to understand that the league level is like England Division 2 standard....

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alternative Mirror - Bayern München Alternative Mirror - Borussia Dortmund Alternative Mirror - FC Schalke 04 Alternative Mirror - Borussia Mönchengladbach Alternative Mirror - Werder Brem

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I) Alternative Mirror - Keep/Sell Alternative Mirror - Best risers from all clubs

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I) All predictions now up

my thoughts exactly' date=' i was gunna put something along those lines but cba with the debate it would cause...if anything, RVP>Gomez therefore RVP should hit 94 and Gomez stay at 93. For now..RVP carries Arsenal at the moment, Gomez relies on others around him re. Ribery, Muller, etc etc.

...end of season is a different matter.[/quote']

Totally agree with all that. I think RvP definitely deserves it but we will have to see now...

Guest <klhepworth.

He has no reason to rise though. I remember he was predicted 72 --> 72-5 before and he didn't rise.
Mollering isnt involved in the first team...Dortmund II is in the lower tiers of german football

its like i see in all new setups' date=' people rush to buy Munich II & Dortmund II players but fail to understand that the league level is like England Division 2 standard....[/quote']

Sorry, just if Phil predicted him a rise I'm inclined to follow, I understand the German football pyramid but don't follow it too closely so yeah:p

Sorry' date=' just if Phil predicted him a rise I'm inclined to follow, I understand the German football pyramid but don't follow it too closely so yeah:p[/quote']

He didn't say he would rise, he said he could rise. I would imagine the 72 -> 72-5 is because that is the standard for a new player, but the truth is he never had much of a chance. He was given a similar prediction last time around. He has made only 6 apps and they are in the 4th tier of German football.

You have obviously not understood my point....

Yes he has played more at LB but it makes no difference whatsoever changing him from RB/LB to LB/RB he still plays both positions just as well. They should concentrate on ratings not pointless changes of position RB/LB -> LB/RB makes no difference other then being a bit more asthetically pleasing yet they are currently neglecting an obvious rise in Gomez's rating which does make a difference.

There is actually an important difference in the primary position.

If you are not holding gold membership, the assistant coach picks your team and it goes in the order of the primary positions. I have maicon and lahm in 1 of my teams, and the assistant coach would only pick 1 of them for the RB while Schmelzer gets an auto slot in for the LB position.

Now Maicon and Lahm would get picked for RB and LB respectively by the assistant coach :P

you can argue that this can be solved by purchasing gold membership but hey, not everyone has gold membership, and this is just a small workaround for non-gold members :)

There is actually an important difference in the primary position.

If you are not holding gold membership' date=' the assistant coach picks your team and it goes in the order of the primary positions. I have maicon and lahm in 1 of my teams, and the assistant coach would only pick 1 of them for the RB while Schmelzer gets an auto slot in for the LB position.

Now Maicon and Lahm would get picked for RB and LB respectively by the assistant coach :P

you can argue that this can be solved by purchasing gold membership but hey, not everyone has gold membership, and this is just a small workaround for non-gold members :)[/quote']

Im not a gold member but in SMFA championships I have had Phil Jones play DM Bale play LB Messi play in CM as AM Rooney played in the same way I've even had Ryo Miyaichi playing as a lone striker and he's wing/fwd,

You may have been unlucky with your coaches picks because I have had numerous occassions where players are picked in their secondary positions.

Im not a gold member but in SMFA championships I have had Phil Jones play DM Bale play LB Messi play in CM as AM Rooney played in the same way I've even had Ryo Miyaichi playing as a lone striker and he's wing/fwd' date='

You may have been unlucky with your coaches picks because I have had numerous occassions where players are picked in their secondary positions.[/quote']

That´s because you don´t have an available player that really plays in that position i guess.

That´s because you don´t have an available player that really plays in that position i guess.

Yeah cos Fabregas Iniesta Xavi Modric Wilshere etc dont play CM/AM for my Barca team with Messi

Marcelo and Coentrao dont play LB for my Real Madrid team with Bale in it

I dont have Sneidjer and Gotze in my Man Utd with Rooney who played AM.....

etc etc ....

I promise you it's never made a bit of difference to me. The players have played in primary and secondary positions in SMFA games.

You have most likely been unlucky/lucky depending on your viewpoint.

Yeah cos Fabregas Iniesta Xavi Modric Wilshere etc dont play CM/AM for my Barca team with Messi

etc etc ....

I promise you it's never made a bit of difference to me. The players have played in primary and secondary positions in SMFA games.

nah, seems like you're the unluckier one heh

however, do you have a large squad so it gets more random in your assistant manager picks for the standard 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 formations.

i always streamline my non-gold teams to a small squad of 24-25 max to streamline (or force) the assistant manager to pick correctly. But the maicon/lahm/schmelzer observation was consistent across the board before this. Now i just have to wait for and see if the assistant will pick lahm for most of my teams now.

but hey, lets not derail this anymore :)

I feel thats SM is just trying to stay up to date now that Lahm is LB/RB cause that's where he will be playing now while Rafhina is at RB though there is no difference in performance between playing a player in primary and secondary, SM already stated this.

Fabrice Vollborn 19,75 GK Bayern Lev.

Has the whole of Bayern Lev's squad been reviewed now ?

Its just, Yesterday I swear I had this keeper up on Soccerway and he had played many games this season, But Looked today and he isnt eithen on Soccerway, Rather confused, I must of been looking at somebody else yesterday, Will he just stay at his current rating ?

Fabrice Vollborn 19' date='75 GK Bayern Lev.

Its just, Yesterday I swear I had this keeper up on Soccerway and he had played many games this season, But Looked today and he isnt eithen on Soccerway, Rather confused, I must of been looking at somebody else yesterday, Will he just stay at his current rating ?[/quote']

He's played a lot for Bayer Leverkusen II of the Regionella West, or the German Fourth Division. SM doesn't review that far down the ladder.

Fabrice Vollborn 19' date='75 GK Bayern Lev.

Its just, Yesterday I swear I had this keeper up on Soccerway and he had played many games this season, But Looked today and he isnt eithen on Soccerway, Rather confused, I must of been looking at somebody else yesterday, Will he just stay at his current rating ?[/quote']

Yes, Leverkusen has been reviewed, and yes, it's more or less correct that he stays on 75 as he's only playing for the reserve team in the (split) 4th division.

Keep up Phil. Blimey' date=' you're meant to be the German expert here! :D[/quote']

Expert enough to know that they actually review that far down the ladder ;)

There've been a lot of players (even this time) who got small changes to 76/77 only due to playing in the Regionalliga.

Expert enough to know that they actually review that far down the ladder ;)

There've been a lot of players (even this time) who got small changes to 76/77 only due to playing in the Regionalliga.

You missed my white text at the end of my post which said, "...or at least teams that are so low down in the table as Bayer Leverkusen II." I honestly don't know how you could not see that.

*Shuffles out room awkwardly...*

I knew Vollborn had been playing, Just found it strange when I couldnt find him today, But I no why now cause hes playing leagues below, Cheers Andyowls and Phil for your posts But Ive decided Im going buy Leandro Chichizola, He should get a good rise when Argentina is reviewed :)

After everyone cooled down a bit, I think it's time to share my views on the changes - especially the 'not-rise' of Mario Gomez.

As SM already announced via Twitter that they started with the Italian Serie A we also can rule out that they accidentally forgot to review a player, who they would have changed then this morning.

Basically I'm very satisfied with the changes in general. Players like Müller, Neuer and Schürrle got rises that weren't too obvious before. Hummels also got his 92 even though Dortmund became last in their CL group. Götze even got a +2. Phil predicted a possible rise for all of them (respectively a +1 rise for Götze) and everyone got a deserved (but as said not too obvious rise).

It's quite obvious that SM is trying to upgrade the Bundesliga by increasing players of the teams that are constantly under the top 3 or top 4. Bayern and Dortmund in particular. And to me this is quite fair based on the fact that Bundesliga have surpassed the Italian league regarding the UEFA country ranking. Some older forumers might remember my "Ratings Serie A vs Bundesliga" thread I've made about 18 months ago where I already predicted that this will happen.

All the more surprising that SM didn't increase Gomez.

• A player who has been performing very good over the past 18 months with becoming top goalscorer in the Bundesliga with very impressive 28 goals.
  • A player who already scored 13 goals in the Bundesliga this season and who leads the ranking of the UEFA Champions league goalscorers with 6 goals on a par with Messi. A player who also scored 8 goals in the previous CL season meaning being second in this ranking on a par with the (currently still) 96 rated Eto'o and only worse than the 99 rated Messi.
  • A player who finally also settled himself in the German National team (by no doubts one of the strongest national teams recently) in the middle of last season after struggling quite long and who now scored 6 goals for Germany that qualified by winning every game in the qualification.
  • And finally a player who didn't rise in any of the 3 rating changes which happend last season.

I don't say he should have risen in any of the last 3 rating changes (maybe in the last one he could have had a 50/50 chance to rise but due to Bayern not winning a title his 93 still was fair).

As said before by someone else he didn't show his quality in his first season at Munich. Even though I wouldn't call his performances in that season bad (10 goals and 5 assists surely isn't nothing) but of course no one would have moaned if he would have dropped then as 10 goals a season aren't enough for a 93 rated striker.

However in his second season at Bayern he showed his quality he previously showed at Stuttgart and he developed further so that you can call him now Gomez 2.0. So it was quite fair that he kept his 93 rating last season though playing far better again.

The point is that he already showed this season in league, Champions League and national team that his form of last season wasn't just temporary.

So if an (already high rated) player of Bayern really deserved a rise then this was rather Gomez than Müller or Neuer.

Unfortunately he didn't get it. And now I doubt that he will get in this changes. For whatever reasons. I also don't send a ticket to SM as I believe that

1. enough people already did this and
  2. I believe that because of the first reason my ticket would be ignored.

I just think that this is a real big mistake by SM.

On another note - and this will be far more interesting for most users in here as it's an English soccermanager - I now believe that van Persie won't rise either. Why should he? Compared to Gomez he did equally well in the league concerning the scored goals. Also he showed his good form over a similar long period of time just like Gomez did. Of course he is playing in a better league, but this can easily be ignored as his team IMO isn't as good as Bayern is and far more important Arsenal were doing very poorly at the beginning of the season. These facts simply can't be ignored. So compared to the 'not-rising' of Gomez, the chances for van Persie to rise are virtually zero. Nevertheless I still hope that van Persie will rise (as it would be deserved just like Gomez' rise would have been deserved). And if he will rise then SM IMO is acknowledging that they made a mistake by not rising Gomez.

etc etc ....

I´m just saying this cause i have to bought one RM high rated (89) cause my assistant was puting an 76 rated player in that position everytime, cause he was the only one in my team that has RM as his primary position. Cause! xD

I completely agree with you Timeslee, i guess Gomez had more chances to rise than Van Persie. Ok, Van Persie is a more impressive player and don´t have the quality help that Gomez has in Bayern to score goals, but Bayern is a bigger team and doing better than Arsenal. Also, Van Persie is already the high rated player in his team, while Gomez has Ribery (95), Robben, Lahm and Schweinsteiger (all 94) all rated higher than him. Also after this changes, Neuer and Muller are rated the same than him. SM need to found some balance. Inconsistency is the big problem. They judge similar situations in a different way a lot of times.

Completely agree. SM has finally shifted the balance between Germany and Italy which is good to see.

I'm still astounded that SM have still not risen Gomez. They are still officially reviewing Germany though (check the player database in your gameworld) so it's still possible they will rectify this mistake.

I think they have actually been spot on with about 98% of the ratings only a few that have been surprising the major one being Gomez.

If they don't raise him it would be the first time I have ever seen any player score so much yet be rewarded so little by SM.

If Wayne Rooney or Torres had the same stats that Gomez currently has for the calendar year they would be raised to 96 and 95 so the reasons for not raising a player completely outperfoming these two is beyond me.

If he doesn't rise I would love to know SM's view on him and why they chose not to because the situation warrants it and you would think what with changing it so Germany is the no 3 league they would appreciate that scoring as many goals as he has even in a good team is an achievement. If they don't recognise this then I believe it can only come down to ignorance.