Sign in to follow this  
Phil (GT)

Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

Sick of hearing about Gomez

I agree concerning people opening new threads about him in the Individual player discussion section. However in the Bundesliga rating thread it really should be possible to discuss this.

Furthermore I'd like to point out that I fully accept SM's decision not to rise him. I just don't understand it. And I want to apologize if my post sounded like I was moaning - I'm certainly not. But as an experienced forumer, as an experienced player of SM and as the 'Bundesliga expert' I used to be, I simply had to post my views on these things.

I agree concerning people opening new threads about him in the Individual player discussion section. However in the Bundesliga rating thread it really should be possible to discuss this.

Furthermore I'd like to point out that I fully accept SM's decision not to rise him. I just don't understand it. And I want to apologize if my post sounded like I was moaning - I'm certainly not. But as an experienced forumer' date=' as an experienced player of SM and as the 'Bundesliga expert' I used to be, I simply had to post my views on these things.[/quote']

Sorry bud I wasn't meaning anything towards you,I meant on the forum in general and the rest was just my opinion on Gomez that is all.

Gomez is just 26yold and has plenty of time to rise and if you look at the ratings of the forwards on SM there are 5 forwards rated 94 and 3 of them are 27yold so the probability is Gomez will go 94 when he is 27, works for me.

And again Huntelaar scores in Schalke 2-1 victory. Still have to wait more to give him the deserved +1 I think as the Bundesliga reviews is finished or no?

I think Huntelaars non rise is worse then Gomez, espeically as Podolski rose.

But its all been said before, Hunterlaar will stay atleast for a few more months.

Sick of hearing Gomez too... lol. I'm not surprise he didn't rise, it was all along 50-50, that means 50% chance of not getting. Don't understand those whiners lol.

Yes, if he continues this form for another 3 months he deserves to get a rise, but what if he start to suck in the next 3 months, in the case if he had risen, he could be demerited back to square 1.

Is Poldolski German first team? I find 91 is absolutely fair for his talent, if he were to move to a bigger club in Jan, it'll certainly look even a more credible rating.

Sick of hearing Gomez too... lol.

Meanwhile I'm rather sick of people posting in here saying that they are sick of hearing Gomez even though no one posted about Gomez for quite a long time.

I'm not surprise he didn't rise' date=' it was all along 50-50,[/quote']

Sigh, no it wasn't. Check Phil's predictions for example. The 93 was very small there.

that means 50% chance of not getting. Don't understand those whiners lol.

Congratulations though for understanding what 50-50 chance means. (roflcopter flies into a lolcano?)

Is Poldolski German first team? I find 91 is absolutely fair for his talent

Double-sigh. You don't even know if Podolski is a regular in the NT but you come in here posting like someone who knows everything about German ratings - explaining why Gomez' rating is fair and based on this facts you arrogate to rate Podolski's 91 as fair to yourself?

if he were to move to a bigger club in Jan' date=' it'll certainly look even a more credible rating.[/quote']

But what if Podolski start to suck in the next 3 months ...

Oh, I forgot. This only applies for Gomez.

I think Huntelaars non rise is worse then Gomez' date=' espeically as Podolski rose.

But its all been said before, Hunterlaar will stay atleast for a few more months.[/quote']

agree to that , maybe in the next review Huntelaar will get a +2 compensation for SM mistake....

Could i get a general opinion on KOO' date=' Ja-Cheol. I can see he doesnt start every game atm but is he considered a prospect? What can he get to ratings wise in next 12 months or so?[/quote']

Anyone? :confused:

agree to that ' date=' maybe in the next review Huntelaar will get a +2 compensation for SM mistake....[/quote']

No. The last two forwards I've seen on a 90 level who rose by 2 points were Benzema and Pato. And this was ages ago, way before SM became much tighter with the ratings.

Will Lukasz Pizsczek rise this season and what do you think his potential career max rating will be?

He rose a few days ago.

Its a bit early to say if he will rise again. If he keeps playing and Dortmund stay 1st/2nd then theres always a chance. I think he can get 91/90 at some point in the future if he and Dortmund keep getting in the Champions league.

No. The last two forwards I've seen on a 90 level who rose by 2 points were Benzema and Pato. And this was ages ago' date=' way before SM became much tighter with the ratings.[/quote']

Dom't forget Pedro(93) last year from 90 to 92 :)

I am thinking of selling Jerome Boateng and I would like to hear what the German experts think of his potential this year and some indication of his peak in the future.

Thanks in advance :)

I am thinking of selling Jerome Boateng and I would like to hear what the German experts think of his potential this year and some indication of his peak in the future.

I wouldn't sell him. He is a starter for Bayern and for the national team and both are doing pretty good. I don't know if he will peak at 91, 92 or 93, but he will definetely rise again.

Btw.: good RBs are hard to find.

With Bayern his potential this year' date=' this season is 91 because he could rise again if they win the league to go on level with Badstuber. I think his SM peak is 92.

To be honest, he might not be playing much for Germany. Just look at the possibility below for Germany in defence

RB Lahm

CB Hummels, Mertesacker and Badstuber

LB Badstuber, Schmelzer, Lahm

I dont know where he fits in there but theres a lot of competition for him. Only good thing for him is he can play anywhere which is useful for the german team.[/color']

With Bayern his potential this year' date=' this season is 91 because he could rise again if they win the league to go on level with Badstuber. I think his SM peak is 92.

To be honest, he might not be playing much for Germany if the below backline for Germany is chosen

Lahm-Hummels-Mertesacker-Badstuber

or

Lahm-Hummels-Mertesacker/Badstuber-Schmelzer[/quote']

Lahm is playing as a LB!

So the choice on the RB-position is between Höwedes, Boateng and some weird options (Westermann, Beck, Tasci ...).

Schmelzer hasn't performed so far (mainly because of several injuries) so Aogo will probably first choice backup for Lahm (sad but true).

Lahm is playing as a LB!

So the choice on the RB-position is between Höwedes' date=' Boateng and some weird options (Westermann, Beck, Tasci ...).

Schmelzer hasn't performed so far (mainly because of several injuries) so Aogo will probably first choice backup for Lahm (sad but true).[/quote']

I know I changed my post below. Lahm can play RB too though and Schmelzer and Badstuber can go LB, Badstuber can even go CB as well so there's many possibilities for Germany. Also Howedes is a good player and good competition imo for Boateng at RB so I dont think the NT performances will help Boateng rise if he doesnt play much.