Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

What youngish midfielders would you recommend getting in a competitive setup' date=' between 78-86? Any help would be greatly appreciated:D[/quote']

I just searched via the advanced player search for young (< 21) German midfielders between 75 and 85 and these are the players of the ones that fit the above criteria I would currently buy if they are available:

Patrick Herrmann, Julian Draxler, Moritz Leitner, Leonardo Bittencourt, Emre Can

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alternative Mirror - Bayern München Alternative Mirror - Borussia Dortmund Alternative Mirror - FC Schalke 04 Alternative Mirror - Borussia Mönchengladbach Alternative Mirror - Werder Brem

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I) Alternative Mirror - Keep/Sell Alternative Mirror - Best risers from all clubs

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I) All predictions now up

Guest <klhepworth.

I just searched via the advanced player search for young (< 21) German midfielders between 75 and 85 and these are the players of the ones that fit the above criteria I would currently buy if they are available:

Patrick Herrmann' date=' Julian Draxler, Moritz Leitner, Leonardo Bittencourt, Emre Can[/quote']

Markus Mendler.

Cheers both of you, some are already gone but I'll have a look at the others. Reppes:)

What youngish midfielders would you recommend getting in a competitive setup' date=' between 78-86? Any help would be greatly appreciated:D[/quote']

Seeing as you've not specidfied that they have to be German, here are a few others:

• Roman NEUSTADTER
  • Yunus MALLI
  • Teemu PUKKI
  • Gokhan TORE
  • Roberto FIRMINO
  • Joel MATIP
  • Tony JANTSCHKE
  • Daniel WILIAMS
  • Zhi Gin LAM

Guest <klhepworth.

Seeing as you've not specidfied that they have to be German' date=' here are a few others:

[list']

[*]Roman NEUSTADTER

[*]Yunus MALLI

[*]Teemu PUKKI

[*]Gokhan TORE

[*]Roberto FIRMINO

[*]Joel MATIP

[*]Tony JANTSCHKE

[*]Daniel WILIAMS

[*]Zhi Gin LAM

I know the German league in general seems to have great prospecta at all levels, and has some good scouting so decided to ask this thread, aswell as the expert knowledge on here. I saw most of them on Phil's keep list but don't follow German football much, only statistically, so are they all good talents that should keep rising etc.? Repped:)

Hello all.

Im trying to make an all German team for my Schalke side. Im finding it very difficult to get the big players like Muller, Lahm, Gotze and Schweinsteiger. Have most of the other good German players, but wanted to get a few youngsters for the future.

Is there any huge German talents that I should get around the 80 mark? And is Nils Pietersen worth buying?

Neuer

Castro-Hummels-Badstubber-Westermann

Bender-Bender

Schurlle-Ozil-Ronaldo

Gomez

Or any German players Around the 89/88 (Apart from Reus) who has the potential to get above 90 in a few years.

Hello all.

Im trying to make an all German team for my Schalke side. Im finding it very difficult to get the big players like Muller' date=' Lahm, Gotze and Schweinsteiger. Have most of the other good German players, but wanted to get a few youngsters for the future.

Is there any huge German talents that I should get around the 80 mark? And is Nils Pietersen worth buying?

[center']Neuer

Castro-Hummels-Badstubber-Westermann

Bender-Bender

Schurlle-Ozil-Ronaldo

Gomez[/center]

Or any German players Around the 89/88 (Apart from Reus) who has the potential to get above 90 in a few years.

Wow, when can we expect Ronaldo to have his debut in the German NT? ;)

Both Boatengs might be an option, Merkel from Genoa, Draxler, Beister, Reus, Lars Bender, Höwedes.

I think that Petersen's options at Bayern are pretty limited, I don't think he is worth a punt.

Wow' date=' when can we expect Ronaldo to have his debut in the German NT? ;)

Both Boatengs might be an option, Merkel from Genoa, Draxler, Beister, Reus, Lars Bender, Höwedes.

I think that Petersen's options at Bayern are pretty limited, I don't think he is worth a punt.[/quote']

Haha its still in the process :)

Im trying to sell Ronaldo for 2 Germans like Gotze :).

Draxler is only one not at a managed team, so ill bid for him now.

Does anybody know how Fahrmann's injury has healed/ or expected time of coming back and Do you think he is capable of taking his place back from Unnerstall when he does get back and get his chance?

According to transfermarkt.de he will be out until the mid of march.

IMO Unnerstall has been better than Fährmann (though Unnerstall also made some mistakes).

Not sure what to make of Reus to Dortmund. Obviously a bigger club' date=' but surely he could of done better?[/quote']

Is this rumours or is it definately happening?

Might be a good stepping stone to get some champions league football, then make the big move in a few seasons.

Stepping stone?? Really? Do you guys even realize how insulting that is for a club like Dortmund? And what do you mean by "could have gone to a bigger club"? Dortmund is twice the club Chelski or y will ever be and I for one would rather play for Dortmund than premature ejArsenal or 20-years-without-the-league-title Liverpool, or in a league as decaying as the Italian or as pathetic as the Spanish. IMO this was a great move for Reus. There's hardly any adaptation required and I'm pleased he was able to capitalize his amazing form into a very big transfer between German clubs.

Stepping stone?? Really? Do you guys even realize how insulting that is for a club like Dortmund? And what do you mean by "could have gone to a bigger club"? Dortmund is twice the club Chelski or y will ever be and I for one would rather play for Dortmund than premature ejArsenal or 20-years-without-the-league-title Liverpool' date=' or in a league as decaying as the Italian or as pathetic as the Spanish. IMO this was a great move for Reus. There's hardly any adaptation required and I'm pleased he was able to capitalize his amazing form into a very big transfer between German clubs.[/quote']

Calm down. I think he meant, maybe it's better he stays at BM and gets CL football, then make the move in a few seasons. If he doesn't, then I would have said what you have, just not using the language of a 12 year old. :D

Stepping stone?? Really? Do you guys even realize how insulting that is for a club like Dortmund? And what do you mean by "could have gone to a bigger club"? Dortmund is twice the club Chelski or y will ever be and I for one would rather play for Dortmund than premature ejArsenal or 20-years-without-the-league-title Liverpool' date=' or in a [b']league as decaying as the Italian or as pathetic as the Spanish[/b]. IMO this was a great move for Reus. There's hardly any adaptation required and I'm pleased he was able to capitalize his amazing form into a very big transfer between German clubs.

Didnt know the premier league was on a decline.

Still the most watched league, and most exciting to watch. Hardly ever a dull game, always very competive. And as pathetic as La Liga? Dont think so, atleast 2 teams dont run away every season by 25 points in the EPL.

Anyway, I wasnt being insulting to Dortmund. Its better he joins Dortmund and continues to get first team football at a higher level, than to join a team like City and rot on the bench.

Didnt know the premier league was on a decline.

Still the most watched league' date=' and most exciting to watch. Hardly ever a dull game, always very competive. And as pathetic as La Liga? Dont think so, atleast 2 teams dont run away every season by 25 points in the EPL.

Anyway, I wasnt being insulting to Dortmund. Its better he joins Dortmund and continues to get first team football at a higher level, than to join a team like City and rot on the bench.[/quote']

Read again. I didn't say anything about the EPL.

Read again. I didn't say anything about the EPL.

to be fair for reus , if he wanted to become a good player then bvb is a good choice. If he wants to be a legend move to Bayern , for me his move was the wrong choice. German league is improving but not close to the EPL or LA LIGA in all fairness.

to be fair for reus ' date=' [b']if he wanted to become a good player[/b] then bvb is a good choice. If he wants to be a legend move to Bayern , for me his move was the wrong choice. German league is improving but not close to the EPL or LA LIGA in all fairness.

He is already a good player. In fact he is the best player right now in Germany. http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/topspieler/1-bundesliga/2011-12/topspieler-der-saison.html

Moving to Munich who have Ribery, Robben, Muller and Gomez starting and Kroos there as well. Moving to Dortmund, who are a team which is concentrating on up and coming youngsters and who will have a spot for him is a great decision. :)

to be fair for reus ' date=' if he wanted to become a good player then bvb is a good choice. If he wants to be a legend move to Bayern , for me his move was the wrong choice. German league is improving but not close to the EPL or LA LIGA in all fairness.[/quote']

1st - Reus is already a good player.

If someone who plays internationally for one of the strongest NTs in Europe is not a good player, then I don't know who is.

And a player will only be a legend if he plays in the clubs which wins most titles? Really, is that what you think? :rolleyes:

2nd - Fact: the Bundesliga "insert rude name for bowl movement here" on La Liga

I'd rather watch a league which had four different champions in the last five years than a boring showdown between Real and Barcelona with week-in week-out thrashings of whichever minnow comes next.