Sign in to follow this  
Phil (GT)

Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

Who is the better player at CB' date=' please: Reinartz or Howedes? It's not a ratings question, merely a talent question.

Thanks[/quote']

Howedes. Clear!

Can i just ask why Subotic was taken off at half time? How was he playing up until then?

As greenberet1990 already said' date=' he's suffered a facial fracture after being hit by Kyrgiakos' ellbow (which wasn't even seen as a foul...), he's been playing well up until then, solid but not as good as Hummels.

PS: Here's a pic of him after the game:

[img']http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/299/30405525767370094932310.jpg[/img]

Can i just ask why Subotic was taken off at half time? How was he playing up until then?

The question was answered before me, but man he had a nasty black eye.

EDIT: Nevermind, I saw Phil made a post with his photo.

Disappointed to only see small rises for Papadopoulos and Toprak as i've got both of those in some of my teams :D

But fantastic ratings predictions, great presentation!

Disappointed to only see small rises for Papadopoulos and Toprak as i've got both of those in some of my teams :D

But fantastic ratings predictions' date=' great presentation![/quote']

I agree with you, especially Papadopoulos.Another very good quarterback is Wollscheid, which should increase to 87 (top 3 defender in Bundesliga last season with Hummels and Subotic). I'm sure it will be selected as soon as the national!

Kagawa should increase by 1.

Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

why such a small rise for Toprak? he plays regularly for Bayer Leverkusen also in Champions League, I would have expected at least a +2...aren't any possibilities for him to reach 87 in the short term?

Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

Hi Phil, fantastic work!

I'm not German but I like Bundesliga: is a fun league. I watch often matches of strongest teams. I agree with you about rating changes of the major players, but with three exceptions.

- Adler: Ok, is injured, but 91 is the highest rating of Leverkusen; no apparences in this season; last cap in NT november 2010 (friendly); his team is at mid-table. I suppose a -1

- Kagawa: He deserved 89 already last season. In my opinion is better than Grosskreutz (89). Fantastic performance against Wolfsburg. I suppose a +1 now and +1 in March 2012

- Gotze: He's the best player of BVB, starter in last official match of NT against Turkey and very important friendly against Brazil. Good performances in CHL. I think that might deserve a +2, especially if Hummels will reach 92 (probably).

My comments are convincing? :)

Re: Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

Hi Phil' date=' fantastic work!

I'm not German but I like Bundesliga: is a fun league. I watch often matches of strongest teams. I agree with you about rating changes of the major players, but with three exceptions.

-[b'] Adler: Ok, is injured, but 91 is the highest rating of Leverkusen; no apparences in this season; last cap in NT november 2010 (friendly); his team is at mid-table. I suppose a -1[/b]

- Kagawa: He deserved 89 already last season. In my opinion is better than Grosskreutz (89). Fantastic performance against Wolfsburg. I suppose a +1 now and +1 in March 2012

- Gotze: He's the best player of BVB, starter in last official match of NT against Turkey and very important friendly against Brazil. Good performances in CHL. I think that might deserve a +2, especially if Hummels will reach 92 (probably).

I must disagree about Adler.SM don't drop the injuried players :).

Re: Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

Hi Phil' date=' fantastic work!

I'm not German but I like Bundesliga: is a fun league. I watch often matches of strongest teams. I agree with you about rating changes of the major players, but with three exceptions.[/quote']

Thanks

- Adler: Ok' date=' is injured, but 91 is the highest rating of Leverkusen; no apparences in this season; last cap in NT november 2010 (friendly); his team is at mid-table. I suppose a -1[/quote']

I'm pretty sure he'll be given the benefit of the doubt for now. He should be back/fit after the winter break, and Leno will be sent back to Stuttgart then as well, in which case he would be no 1 again for a team that is playing CL/EL, and despite being mid-table currently, the international spots are definitely within reach still. And it's not really a shame to be Germany's no 2 behind Neuer, so international caps shouldn't matter too much really as long as he keeps on getting nominated regularly (when fit).

That could still change though if Leverkusen and Stuttgart agree on a fee for a permanent deal for Leno in the winter break, and if Adler can't get past him then. And depending on that, it's still open whether or nor Adler will extend his contract at Leverkusen which is running out at the end of the season, and where he might move if he doesn't.

For what did he deserve a 89 last season? For being injured? For barely playing after the first changes? Sure' date=' if he had stayed fit and if he had been able to continue his form, then he'd probably even have broken the 90, but he hasn't, which is why his 88 (and the +3 rise at that time) are more then fair considering he only played half a season. And up until the Wolfsburg game, his performances have been anything but impressing (bar the season opener against HSV), and he was even placed on the bank for a couple of games due to his (by his standards) poor performances. He just seemed overly cautious, and not really integrated into Dortmund's fast playing style at all, and tbh, even though he was really great against Wolfsburg, it still remains to be seen if he can carry that form on or if it just was a positive exception against an overstrained opponent. If he does, then I might have to correct my prediction to a 88/89 or even 89/88, but if his next games are similar to those against Hertha, Marseille or Hoffenheim for example, then there's absolutely no reason for him to rise. And that from a Dortmund fan.

And btw, I bet you won't find a single person who says that Kagawa is less gifted, less talented or technically worse than Großkreutz, but you have to recognize that Großkreutz did play for the whole of last season, and that he played a major role (and definitely a bigger one than Kagawa over the course of the season) in Dortmund's title success, not neccessarily due to his immense skills on the ball or his brilliance & creativity, but due to his work rate and his will. Which again (based on SM's rating system that puts a heavy focus on playing time) makes the rating difference between Großkreutz & Kagawa understandable.

Well, when he was brilliant last season and probably Dortmund's most important player in the 2nd half of the season, he didn't get a +2 to 90 either, so why should he now when Dortmund are (slightly) worse placed in the table?

Not really ;)

Let's talk about Schalke's Finnish striker Pukki who scored a lot for HJK and twice today against Hannover 96. I love him much, I won lot of bet with his goals for HJK last year :D

no rise for marco reus?

he has 7 goals and 3 assists in 12 games...

not bad...

He's got a massive chance of a rise to 89 If you look at one of the first three posts then Phil clearly shows that he feels he's got a big chance of rising.

Reus has been fantastic this season and with his NT call up i fully expect him to get 89.

Why do you think Gotze is growing just one level? Dormund had a difficult start in BL & CL, but now is the best of Borussia.

Kagawa played as good as The Black Yellows since he returned from injury and last time passed by growing. I think he might get one level.

Lahm needs a positional change to LB/LM.

In the predictions, if the number is smaller(and therefore a little less easy to read), I guess it represents a smaller chance of that rating?

All predictions now up

Great list yet again Phil.

Thanks for all the hard work. I especially like the idea that u related the chances of rising or dropping into the relevant font sizes. Lol

Cheers,

Roy