Sign in to follow this  
Phil (GT)

Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

Who do you think is a better buy? Perisic or Gundogan?

I would say that right now none of them is a good buy. Both are not regular starters, both haven't performed as good as expected.

If I had to choose between those two I would probably pick Perisic. But saving the money might be an even better option.

I would say that right now none of them is a good buy. Both are not regular starters' date=' both haven't performed as good as expected.

If I had to choose between those two I would probably pick Perisic. But saving the money might be an even better option.[/quote']

Gundogan has played in 19 games this season in all competitions and has been a starter in 17 of the games.

Gundogan has played in 19 games this season in all competitions and has been a starter in 17 of the games.

Yes, so what?

Hummels started in 27 games, HE is a regular starter. And the only reason Gündogan made it back into the starting 11 were the injuries of Bender and Leitner.

The starters in Dortmund's midfield are Bender and Kehl / Leitner, Gündogan was a disappointment in most of his games. He might get better but right now I wouldn't recommend a buy.

Good morning guys.I play in a poor financial GW but lucky me im the only serious "scouter" , the bad

thing is that i have 205 players roster.So i would like to show you the german players i have just to tell

me your opinionabout those players :

1) Ter Stegen GK 85 (i believe he is a complete player....even though he is young i think th next

update must get a +2/+3 for a start )

2) Leno GK 85 (he is a riser...but is he potential 88-89 and worthkeeping after the next

update?)

3) Schmelzer LB/LM 90 (is he a safe 90? has potential to rise more?)

4) Tony Jantschke RB 85 (he is an RB or DM?? he is a starter in almost every game.....h has

potential or what?)

5) Draxler AM/xtrem 84 (top prospect with big potential? or he is overrated?)

6) Firmino AM 86 (he has potential ? i see he has good stats....perhaps worthkeeping too)

7) Christopher Quiring 75 (he is a riser? any info extra for him? is he a future star?)

You can tell me your opinions if you like about who are worthkeeping or have bright future ...I must

sell some cause my roster is TOO big!!!

Thanks in advance

Good morning guys.I play in a poor financial GW but lucky me im the only serious "scouter" ' date=' the bad

thing is that i have 205 players roster.So i would like to show you the german players i have just to tell

me your opinionabout those players :

1) Ter Stegen GK 85 (i believe he is a complete player....even though he is young i think th next

update must get a +2/+3 for a start )

[b']KEEP. You have already said everything ;)[/b]

2) Leno GK 85 (he is a riser...but is he potential 88-89 and worthkeeping after the next

update?)

KEEP. He is doing a brillant job at Leverkusen and should hit 90 sooner or later (depending on Leverkusen's performance)

3) Schmelzer LB/LM 90 (is he a safe 90? has potential to rise more?)

He is safe for now but his injuries are a huge problem for him AND for his club. I think it is too early to make a statement about his future, just wait until he is fully fit to see how he is able to recover and to improve. My GW is not too competitive and I sold him.

4) Tony Jantschke RB 85 (he is an RB or DM?? he is a starter in almost every game.....h has

potential or what?)

He plays RB for Gladbach. He is doing ok but I can't see anything special in him. Will rise as he is a regular starter.

5) Draxler AM/xtrem 84 (top prospect with big potential? or he is overrated?)

KEEP. But: I don't think that he is the next superstar. He has potential and he is doing pretty well but don't expect the next Messi. I will keep him anyway.

6) Firmino AM 86 (he has potential ? i see he has good stats....perhaps worthkeeping too)

Talented but I don't know what his future might bring. At Hoffenheim his rising potential is pretty limited and a move is not in sight. He could be the next Demba Ba (very successful) or the next Carlos Eduardo (rotting on the bench). In a very competitive GW you should keep him, otherwise sell him and keep an eye on him

7) Christopher Quiring 75 (he is a riser? any info extra for him? is he a future star?)

To be honest: I don't know him, not at all.

You can tell me your opinions if you like about who are worthkeeping or have bright future ...I must

sell some cause my roster is TOO big!!!

Thanks in advance

Answers in bold

How well is Lars Bender doing?

I saw something recently that he was voted just behind Schweinsteiger and Sven bender in a poll for best CM in the german league.

Could he get a spot in the national team for the Euro's?

How well is Lars Bender doing?

I saw something recently that he was voted just behind Schweinsteiger and Sven bender in a poll for best CM in the german league.

Could he get a spot in the national team for the Euro's?

A regular starter playing on a consistent level in an underperforming team.

I am really suprised that he was able to keep his place within the team as Reinartz, Ballack and Rolfes are his competitors. But he made it and showed his class.

Concerning the NT: I doubt that he has a chance, with Khedira, Kroos, Schweinsteiger and his brother Sven beeing better or more established.

Anyway, if you are looking for a future 90 he seems to be a decent option.

A regular starter playing on a consistent level in an underperforming team.

I am really suprised that he was able to keep his place within the team as Reinartz' date=' Ballack and Rolfes are his competitors. But he made it and showed his class.

Concerning the NT: I doubt that he has a chance, with Khedira, Kroos, Schweinsteiger and his brother Sven beeing better or more established.

Anyway, if you are looking for a future 90 he seems to be a decent option.[/quote']

Thanks very much for the excellent reply, just what i was looking for. I was looking for a decent young player who may get to 90 in the near future and Lars was the best available.

Repped

hi phil or or anyone with knowledge of german football

i have wollscheid of nuremberg. i think he is joining leverkusen at the end of the season. how good is he in your opinion? is he worth keeping? thanks.

i have wollscheid of nuremberg. i think he is joining leverkusen at the end of the season. how good is he in your opinion? is he worth keeping? thanks.

Yes he's definitely worth keeping...

It depends on your GW. If it is extremely competitive: Yes.

Otherwise: I don't think that he will rise again this season (maybe a +1 at the end of the season if Nürnberg stays in the Bundesliga). And I don't see any chances for him being a 90+ within the next two years. Leverkusen is not a great club for 90+ risers as they are simply not good enough.

And the competition in Leverkusen is quite strong, with Schwaab, Reinartz, Friedrich and Toprak for the two CB positions.

hi. are their any defenders in the budesliga that are currently rated 90/91 that have a good chance of getting a 91/92 in the next review? who would u recommend?

IMO Boateng (90) if he continues to play as a CB and Badstuber (91).

Guest <klhepworth.

Subotic oder Badstuber?

Which would you rather have, both now and for the future:)

Guest <klhepworth.

Badstuber for both the present and future...

Thanks mate, thought so, still cannot rep you!:P

Sorry if these have been asked before .

What is the likely of Kroos to get 92 in next change ?

Will howedes rise in next change and is he the first choice CB for Germany ?

What is your opinion on Trybull ?

Will trasch change his position to RB/DM ?

Thanks ;D

Sorry if these have been asked before .

What is the likely of Kroos to get 92 in next change ?

Certainly not. 91 might be possible' date=' you'll get a more accurate prediction when the changes are nearer.

Will howedes rise in next change

See above

and is he the first choice CB for Germany ?

No. There is a chance he might end up as Germany's first choice RB though

What is your opinion on Trybull ?

A talented lad who did quite ok in his first 2 Bundesliga games.

Will trasch change his position to RB/DM ?

Does it matter at all? Players perform equally well in their first and secondary position.

Thanks ;D

You're welcome

It depends on your GW. If it is extremely competitive: Yes.

Otherwise: I don't think that he will rise again this season (maybe a +1 at the end of the season if Nürnberg stays in the Bundesliga). And I don't see any chances for him being a 90+ within the next two years. Leverkusen is not a great club for 90+ risers as they are simply not good enough.

And the competition in Leverkusen is quite strong' date=' with Schwaab, Reinartz, Friedrich and Toprak for the two CB positions.[/quote']

thank you.

hi phil gt and others.

how good is renato augusto of leverkusen? is he just back from injury? i need a fast wide player with the potential to reach maybe 91 or 92? what is your opinion on him? thanks.