Sign in to follow this  
Phil (GT)

Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

hi phil gt and others.

how good is renato augusto of leverkusen? is he just back from injury? i need a fast wide player with the potential to reach maybe 91 or 92? what is your opinion on him? thanks.

wait long long....

Hi Phil, Got a few questions.

How safe in his rating is Rolfes? Same question for Westermann?

Is Unnerstall now first choice at Schalke or is it because Fahrmann isn't available?

I have noticed that Swierczok has come into Kaiserslauten and has started 2 games and then come on as a sub today, is he good? Or is it more just how poor Kaiserslauten are? He deserves a rise due to his performances in Poland so I expect a +6 I think. On the subject of Kaiserslauten, they bought Borysiuk on the 30th and went straight into the starting 11 but got sent off. Is he expected to be a starter for them? (I see you have both with the up arrow on your transfer thread but just checking)

Then last but not least, Hoffenheim. Mlapa, Is Lasogga better than him? What about Mlapa's potential? I see he only scored his first goal of the season this weekend... Then I am buying Vestergaard for all my teams, he is a riser at worse, is he playing well and have good potential?

Thanks alot, really appreciate it.

Hi Phil' date=' Got a few questions.

How safe in his rating is Rolfes?[/quote']

50/50 to drop, I'd say, maybe a little less chance for a drop if they don't look that bad against Barcelona in the CL

Same question for Westermann?

Should be safe on his 90 now' date=' basically the only Hamburg defender who isn't useless at defending actually :P

Is Unnerstall now first choice at Schalke or is it because Fahrmann isn't available?

He's only getting the appearances because Fährmann is injured, but he didn't do as badly as many expected him to. Think it will be an open race for the number one spot.

I have noticed that Swierczok has come into Kaiserslauten and has started 2 games and then come on as a sub today' date=' is he good? Or is it more just how poor Kaiserslauten are? He deserves a rise due to his performances in Poland so I expect a +6 I think. On the subject of Kaiserslauten, they bought Borysiuk on the 30th and went straight into the starting 11 but got sent off. Is he expected to be a starter for them? (I see you have both with the up arrow on your transfer thread but just checking)[/quote']

Haven't really seen enough of them to give you a proper insight of them both really, but Kaiserslautern could definitely do with some attacking flair, something that Swierczok could provide, and a destroyer type DM (so that Tiffert can move to a more attacking role) which could be Borysiuk. It still remains to been if they are better than those already in the squad though.

Then last but not least' date=' Hoffenheim. Mlapa, Is Lasogga better than him? What about Mlapa's potential? I see he only scored his first goal of the season this weekend... Then I am buying Vestergaard for all my teams, he is a riser at worse, is he playing well and have good potential?

Thanks alot, really appreciate it.[/quote']

I'd prefer Lasogga over Mlapa definitely, the only thing speaking for the latter is basically his versatility, but he's incredibly harmless in front of the goal. I don't think that Mlapa will actually be a 90+ player at some point, but 88 is definitely possible. There are a lot of other players I'd prefer over him actually, Lasogga just being one of them. Vestergaard probably won't rise that much, once Vorsah is back from the ACON he'll probably take the CB spot next to Compper again. There is a chance that Vestergaard replaces Compper though.

Thanks Phil, really appreciate your insight and quick reply.

Am looking for a 85/86 striker with potential and missed out on Lasogga unfortunately. Could you possibly mention those that you would also prefer over Mlapa?

In your opinion, what 75's should be picked up as great potential?

Massive thanks again

Will Kagawa raise to 90 for next rating change? He looked brilliant the past couple of games and with Gotze out injured he's taking the spotlight.

Is Maximilian Arnold worth buying on the Game ?

Once I saw somebody Posted on the Forum that he was an old goalkeeper for another club :eek:

He is a Wolfsbury youth isnt he ?

With Magath beeing coach you'll never know but I don't think so.

Will Kagawa raise to 90 for next rating change? He looked brilliant the past couple of games and with Gotze out injured he's taking the spotlight.

A bit too early to make any predictions but his performance right now is definitely a 90+

Guest <klhepworth.

What do you guys think about Patrick Herrmann?

Is it worth buying?

I would say definatly!

Guest <klhepworth.

Erik Durm, added to the DB today, any good?

Re: Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

any predictions about herrmann's rating? how much will he raise?

is lasogga worth buying?

thank you very much :)

A bit too early to predict imo but I think he'll probably go to 87 in the next changes. Small chance of 88 in the next changes though as I doubt SM will be that generous but they could be based on the last German changes. Should be 88 by the end of the season though and could definitely be 89 by the end of the season but doubt it. ;)

Re: Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

A bit too early to predict imo but I think he'll probably go to 87 in the next changes. Small chance of 88 in the next changes though as I doubt SM will be that generous but they could be based on the last German changes. Should be 88 by the end of the season though and could definitely be 89 by the end of the season but doubt it. ;)

He will be lucky to get a +2 never mind a +3. 87 or 88 at the end of the season.

I can see you've listed Maximilian Beister as "definitely keep".

Have you heard anything about his future regarding his club situation? Will he return to Hamburger SV or stay in Fortuna Düsseldorf?

Any other transfer rumours?

I can see you've listed Maximilian Beister as "definitely keep".

Have you heard anything about his future regarding his club situation? Will he return to Hamburger SV or stay in Fortuna Düsseldorf?

Any other transfer rumours?

He will return to Hamburg (to mean that means he is not worth keeping, but I can't argue with Phil as this is just a feeling (and I simply don't believe in the HSV as a team playing for European honours within the next 2 years)).

Re: Respuesta: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

Will Reus definitely hit the 90 in the next changes?

How much will Ter Stegen rise?

Thanks

There's a good chance he will. His team is doing well and he has done well since his last rise. If he doesnt hit 90 then he will eventually get it cause he is awesome.

What is going to happen to these players ratings?

Rolfes STAY / DROP

Gotze STAY (INJURED)

Hoger +1

Tore STAY (INJURED)

Fahrmann STAY (INJURED)

Heung-Min Son STAY (not getting too many minutes)

Pukki STAY / +1 (not getting too many minutes)

Any help will be appreciated B)

Answers in bold.