Sign in to follow this  
Phil (GT)

Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

What you think about S.Kehl from Borussia Dortmund? He is now 87' date=' and have he chance to rise?[/quote']

He is the captain of Dortmund and is starting to feature regularly. He will easily go up to 89 and possibly 90 if Dortmund win the Bundesliga.

Based on potential future ratings, is Manuel Friedrich for Juan Arango a good swap?

hi all' date='

Do you think tasci and Beck are stuck on 89rtd for the forseeable future?[/quote']

They won't rise anytime soon - which doesn't mean that they are stuck. Especially Beck is one I would try to swap, with Hoffenheim being mediocre and Beck being mediocre, too.

For how long will Adler be gone this time?

I'm starting to think he'll drop in the next rating and I guess it's fair with that history of injuries... He almost spends more time recovering from injuries than playing football.

Anyone else reckon Kagawa can get 90 next time? He's tearing it up at the moment for Borussia.

Kagawa has to hit 90 for me. Such an influential player for Dortmund. More influential than Sven Bender (also on 90) for example. I don't see what more he could do to give him a rise. He thoroughly deserves one.

I also expect Lewandowski of Dortmund to hit 90. He is a top striker and a good goal scorer.

Kagawa has to hit 90 for me. Such an influential player for Dortmund. More influential than Sven Bender (also on 90) for example. I don't see what more he could do to give him a rise. He thoroughly deserves one.

I also expect Lewandowski of Dortmund to hit 90. He is a top striker and a good goal scorer.

Bender and Hummels are probably the most important players at Dortmund. Anyway: As Bender should (I don't say "will") rise at the end of the season I don't see any reason why Kagawa shouldn't.

Will they rise in the next rating changes? I don't know.

Max Beister is beeing linked with Monchenglabdach in goal.com

Is this plausible and would he be up to it? I see he is doing very well in the second division

According to SM he is already a Hamburg player, just simply on loan at Fortuna. Maybe he will come back next season and feature for them. (I might be completely wrong and the fee is simply agreed and completed ready for the summer with Hamburg)

Hey guys' date=' how much of a prospect is jakub swierczok of kaisurslautern?[/quote']

I asked two pages ago, phil replied with this.

Haven't really seen enough of them to give you a proper insight of them both really, but Kaiserslautern could definitely do with some attacking flair, something that Swierczok could provide, and a destroyer type DM (so that Tiffert can move to a more attacking role) which could be Borysiuk. It still remains to been if they are better than those already in the squad though.

Maximilian Beister will return to Hamburg next season, he's still got a contract there until 2013. He was simply loaned out to Düsseldorf to gain experience and develop, which he obviously did. There have been other Bundesliga clubs who were linked to him (including Dortmund), but Hamburg have made it quite clear that they plan with Beister next season.

According to SM he is already a Hamburg player' date=' just simply on loan at Fortuna. Maybe he will come back next season and feature for them. (I might be completely wrong and the fee is simply agreed and completed ready for the summer with Hamburg)[/quote']

Sorry, I didn't say the transfer was effective I was reproducing an article I read on goal.com which states Beister could be in for Borussia M. to replace Reus in the summer.

Phil/Tim/Nabu

Vierinha, regarded as the best player in greece & snapped up by Wolfsburg...

only 46mins, subbed at halftime on his debut....

injured? or not cutting the mustard?

Phil/Tim/Nabu

Vierinha' date=' regarded as the best player in greece & snapped up by Wolfsburg...

only 46mins, subbed at halftime on his debut....

injured? or not cutting the mustard?[/quote']

Yes, he is injured - something with the adductors.

great cheers. il hang on to him as all there new signings seem to be getting a good shot in the 1st XI

There is a simple reason for this fact: Wolfsburg's coach puts litterally EVERYONE in the starting 11. I wouldn't be surprised if he'd call me up one day to tell me that I will be the starting 11 for the next match.

He just isn't able to get a grip this season and his way of compensating that is to change the starting 11 and / or the system every single day.

Combined with the fact that Wolfsburg is doing pretty mediocre I wouldn't expect anyone rated higher than 85 to rise.

If all goes well, could Bernd Leno and Ter Stegen hit 88-90 by the end of the season? Especially Leno as he's currently ousting out a 91 rated Gk plus getting CL minutes?

Also, in your opinion, who is currently the best up and coming Defender that could emulate the likes of rather established CBs such as Hummels, Badstuber etc.:)