Sign in to follow this  
Phil (GT)

Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

Hi' date=' can someone tell me how well Gonzalo Castro is playing this year? Is he playing at RB or is he more of a midfielder? Thanks for your time :)[/quote']

he s playing on RM,while Corluka playing RB,i guess he wont raise,cause Leverkusen is dropping out from Cl,and wont win nothing in Germany

Patrick Hermann and Marco Reus.

Thanks for stating the absolute obvious candidates that everyone is aware of! I meant out of the other 9, that don't get the praise as well as Herrmann and Reus, who will definately go up?

Thanks for stating the absolute obvious candidates that everyone is aware of! I meant out of the other 9' date=' that don't get the praise as well as Herrmann and Reus, who will definately go up?[/quote']

Well you did say "anyone".

I hear Ter Stegen might have a chance of going up.

Well you did say "anyone".

I hear Ter-Stegen might have a chance of going up.

He is another one that is definately going up, as he is only 19. Come on, these are the obvious ones. What about the others?

He is another one that is definately going up' date=' as he is only 19. Come on, these are the obvious ones. What about the others?[/quote']

I imagine Nordtveit and Jantschke, two more young players, will rise too.

He is another one that is definately going up' date=' as he is only 19. Come on, these are the obvious ones. What about the others?[/quote']

Oh people are going to jump at the chance to help this fella

For how long will Adler be gone this time?

I'm starting to think he'll drop in the next rating and I guess it's fair with that history of injuries... He almost spends more time recovering from injuries than playing football.

i noticed this post had no responses. Could I possibly ask for people to reply as I am very interested in your opinions on him

i noticed this post had no responses. Could I possibly ask for people to reply as I am very interested in your opinions on him

Bernd Leno has replaced him as first choice keeper. His club are allowing his contract to run out at the end of the season.

Could well drop.

it seems that kagawa is the Barometer of Borussia Dortmund but is it enough for him to end the season as 91 while dortmund wins the bundesliga?

For how long will Adler be gone this time?

I'm starting to think he'll drop in the next rating and I guess it's fair with that history of injuries... He almost spends more time recovering from injuries than playing football.

Like Salty already said: Leno replaced him at Leverkusen. So I'd say that there is a real chance that he will drop to 90 even though he is still injured. However there are big rumours about Adler moving to Hamburg after this season. So at least a 90 should be safe there.

opinion for next rating changes:

Tony JANTSCHKE

Patrick HERRMANN

Ilkay GUNDOGAN

Pierre-Michel LASOGGA

I'm sure Phil will make a new prediction thread early enough. However out of those Jantschke and Herrmann will probably rise and Lasogga may also get a rise. Performance-wise Gündogan so far doesn't deserve one IMO so far.

Is it inevitable for Rolfes' date=' Ballack and Friedrich to drop next time around?

On present form, etc

thanks[/quote']

Sure it is inevitable. If they start playing well. However I'd say there's a high chance that Ballack will drop to 90.

Vestergaard is now' date=' a starter for Hoffenheim ?[/quote']

He seems to be.

Great work as always Phil & Timesle' date=' many thanks. Is Lars Unnerstall work keeping?[/quote']

Due to injury he will be out for quite a few weeks.

So I would say that he only will get a small rise in the next changes.

And with Hildebrand being now first choice and Fährmann coming back from his injury in March, it's uncertain if Unnerstall will be regular again after his injury.

it seems that kagawa is the Barometer of Borussia Dortmund but is it enough for him to end the season as 91 while dortmund wins the bundesliga?

Maybe. However as long as he stays fit, the rise to 90 is quite certain IMO.

2 players who have made big comebacks...

Mohammed ZIDAN now has 4 goals in 4 games....

& Gerald ASAMOAH! seems to have come out of the wilderness and has banged in a few for Greuther!

but has anyone seen Greuther's 2 young talents SARACER & PRIB play? any good? will they cut it in the top division should they go up?

Ozil, hot prospect, he will reach 90 at least if keeping on his good work at end of season

others like Neuer, Muller, Gomez will also shine at international level

Reus and Gotze are not good, stay away from them, simply nonsense!