Sign in to follow this  
Phil (GT)

Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

Ozil' date=' hot prospect, he will reach 90 at least if keeping on his good work at end of season

others like Neuer, Muller, Gomez will also shine at international level

Reus and Gotze are not good, stay away from them, simply nonsense![/quote']

Are you that cartoon Martian that descended on Daffy Duck?

Re: Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

What's your opinion of David Alaba? I was offered for 15 mln

He's a great prospect or a simply good young player?

If you can get him for cash it is definitely a good idea to buy him. I don't know if he will really make it at Bayern as he has to compete with players like Schweinsteiger and Kroos in CM or Ribery in LM. But he is pretty talented and the coach seems to like him.

Do you think Heiko Westermann will stay at 90?

Yes. He had some really good appearances during the past couple of weeks and as long as HSV stays in the Bundesliga he should stay' date=' too.

Many chances for a 89 to Lars Bender and Schwaab ?

Bender: Could rise (80%); Schwaab: Will probably stay (80%).

Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

HELLO everybody

only a question : what's your opinion about KNLOWLEDGE MUSONA?

i only know that he is playing few times for hoffenheim.

i see that he's a forward and haven't yet scored any goals.

is he a good prospect?

what do you suggest?

thanks

Ozil' date=' hot prospect, he will reach 90 at least if keeping on his good work at end of season

???????????????????????????????????? surely you have forgotten to take your medication right? get down to the pharmacist and get your methadone, simply nonsense!

This is a joke right?

Any idea why Leitner's not featuring much at Dortmund? I'm debating swapping him for Lars Bender....

Will Leitner get a game with Gotze, Reus, Kagawa and Bender to name a few next year???

Can anyone inform me about what postion Christian Trasch plays I see hes currently DM/RB but is that likely to change at any time ?

Also i saw Unnerstall was subbed off after 46 minutes a few games ago has he picked up a injury if so how long unill he's back?

Finally anyone want to take a guess on If Fuchs will get 89 this season ?I haven't had the chance to watch a schalke game since early in the season.

Cheers for any help :)

I have a question:

Sebastian Jung at Eintracht Frankfurt in Bundesliga 2,I have saw that he is playing regularly and Frankfurt look to be in with a decent chance of coming up what do you think the long term prospects of him are and his long term potential rating?

Help appreciated when you get the time.

Can anyone inform me about what postion Christian Trasch plays I see hes currently DM/RB but is that likely to change at any time ?

Also i saw Unnerstall was subbed off after 46 minutes a few games ago has he picked up a injury if so how long unill he's back?

Finally anyone want to take a guess on If Fuchs will get 89 this season ?I haven't had the chance to watch a schalke game since early in the season.

Cheers for any help :)

Träsch: I don't think that he will get a positional change as he played RB as well as DM this season.

Unnerstall: He is injured until April.

Fuchs: If Schalke finishes within the top 5 a rise would make sense.

Any idea why Leitner's not featuring much at Dortmund? I'm debating swapping him for Lars Bender....

Will Leitner get a game with Gotze' date=' Reus, Kagawa and Bender to name a few next year??? [/quote']

Leitner is always injured when a chance to play comes up. I don't think that Götze, Kagawa and Reus are his competitors, Kehl and Bender (and Gündogan) are the the ones who keep him out of the starting 11.

But as Kehl AND Bender are quite injury prone he will get his minutes.

Lars Bender on the other hand is a regular starter for Leverkusen.

Both are good, Bender is the safer option, Leitner maybe the one who has even more potential at Dortmund (IF he gets enough minutes).

Hi guys, i don't really watch any Bundesliga but i was just wondering what your thoughts are on Marco Rafinha of Bayern Munich? I was just wondering if you think he will rise from now up until the end of the season or whether he has been under performing? Cheers.

Hi guys' date=' i don't really watch any Bundesliga but i was just wondering what your thoughts are on Marco Rafinha of Bayern Munich? I was just wondering if you think he will rise from now up until the end of the season or whether he has been under performing? Cheers.[/quote']

listening to the german league round up yesterday on the radio, it sounds like he is one of the players they seem to be blaming for Bayern's poor run of form...weakest link in a weak defence.

Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

Hello everyone :) I rarely watch Bundes, so having a personal opinion about german players is quite hard for me :o

As a consequence, I wanted do ask you opinions about Holtby.. Staistics are not bad, but he does not seem to be an untouchable starter in Schalke, but they usually trust youngsters.. Isn't he that good? Is he a worth buying player? Is it possibile to make predictions about his rating's development?

Thx in advance ;)

Re: Riferimento: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

Hello everyone :) I rarely watch Bundes' date=' so having a personal opinion about german players is quite hard for me :o

As a consequence, I wanted do ask you opinions about Holtby.. Staistics are not bad, but he does not seem to be an untouchable starter in Schalke, but they usually trust youngsters.. Isn't he that good? Is he a worth buying player? Is it possibile to make predictions about his rating's development?

Thx in advance ;)[/quote']

I can't say very much about his capacity as I haven't seen many games with Schalke. What i can say is that he was out with injury most of january and first half of february and maybe that's why he isn't a starter at the moment.

Hi guys' date=' i don't really watch any Bundesliga but i was just wondering what your thoughts are on Marco Rafinha of Bayern Munich? I was just wondering if you think he will rise from now up until the end of the season or whether he has been under performing? Cheers.[/quote']

performing well but he is only a solid player. He will not be getting 92 or 93 in as he is not that class of player period. His rating will stay for the next few changes in my opinion.

Any thought on this player:

Please rating with this. (buy' date='sell,keep)

Havard Nordtveit

Timo Gebhart

ULREICH, Sven

CELOZZI, Stefano

SCHIEBER, Julian

KUZMANOVIC, Zdravko

KVIST, William

all average players,depending whom u can buy ,i would sell all

Havard Nordtveit

Timo Gebhart

ULREICH, Sven

CELOZZI, Stefano

SCHIEBER, Julian

KUZMANOVIC, Zdravko

KVIST, William

I would keep

[/b]

I would keep

all average players' date='depending whom u can buy ,i would sell all[/quote']

So it is okay if I ship out this guy right? And what about Christian GENTNER? I missed his name on the list.

Havard Nordtveit

Timo Gebhart

ULREICH, Sven

CELOZZI, Stefano

SCHIEBER, Julian

KUZMANOVIC, Zdravko

KVIST, William

I'd keep these. Nordtveit may go up and Ulreich is a great GK