Sign in to follow this  
Phil (GT)

Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

ter stegen and Leno maybe at the same level ? i dont think so...

anyway.. Top class mate. Cheers!

Why not? Sure, ter Stegen is putting in the (slightly) better performances for a club that is a little further up the table, but on the other hand, Leno is playing Champions League while ter Stegen isn't playing on international level at all.

Don't get me wrong here, I also believe that ter Stegen is the more talented goalkeeper out of these two, but there's also factors that speak for Leno regarding their SM ratings, for example the CL factor I already mentioned or the fact that Leno is already rated 1 point higher.

really, really very good work - lovely layout, i love the use of different size numbering to represent the lesser and the very slim chance possibilities.

all i can say is thank you. I dont get German football on my TV package, and as i haven't lived there since 2002 you could say i'm out of date :)

if you dont mind, i do have a question (or three:) :

with the obvious exception of gotze who the whole world is very aware of, which of the under 90 rated risers would you say are worth keeping long term instead of just money spinning?

i hear ter stegen is looking to be very good quality, but what about draxler? and anyone else you suggest should be kept long term?

also, i see no rise for Mlapa - has he peeked already, or is that just because of the club he's at, and is there possibilty of him getting a 'big' move? if he's not likely to rise for a long while, i may sell him in my less financially stable club's before he get's 21 and drops a lot of value.

your opinion would be invaluable, thank you.

Why not? Sure' date=' ter Stegen is putting in the (slightly) better performances for a club that is a little further up the table, but on the other hand, Leno is playing Champions League while ter Stegen isn't playing on international level at all.

Don't get me wrong here, I also believe that ter Stegen is the more talented goalkeeper out of these two, but there's also factors that speak for Leno regarding their SM ratings, for example the CL factor I already mentioned or the fact that Leno is already rated 1 point higher.[/quote']

Out of Kevin Trapp , Marc-André Ter Stegen, Bernd Leno and Ralf Farhmann i think that Ter Stegen is the more talented to ....and is at a better team ,for that reason only SM should show that to...i cant argue with the master ,so i take everything that you tell me as guarantee . cheers

Guest Blitzkrieg

As allways, great thread. Superb work. Together with Mark's (Farine) old work the most analytical and enjouyable threads to read.

Anyways, three points:

1. Alaba up to 87 without a doubt now Schweini is injured. Seem like he is heavily touted as the number one midfield sub when someone is injured or suspended. Also, the international press is paying a lot of attention to him.

2. What about the transfer rumours regarding Wollscheid? I heard Dortmund picked up the battle versus Leverkusen? Is this true and where is he likely to end up in your opinion?

3. Bittencourt to Dortmund, done deal? If so, immediate bench/sub appearences or reserves?

Is Adler injured or is he no longer first choice for Leverkusen?

Just checked soccerway and he has no games. Is hes rating 100% safe?

Thinking of buying in a competitive setup and dont want to if hes been dropped.

It's already been discussed in this thread... is it that hard to find really?

Yes he is injured. On the first page, with the teams ratings on it, he will keep his 91. :)

Hi people what about Gotze. In the previous pages it is listed that he will be 90 in the next review. But what is his real potential, will he hit the 92 by the end of this season?

Thanks for the help really appreciate :)

Hi people what about Gotze. In the previous pages it is listed that he will be 90 in the next review. But what is his real potential' date=' will he hit the 92 by the end of this season?

Thanks for the help really appreciate :)[/quote']

Gotze is a special special player. He will be 90 but I can't see him getting 92 this season, 91 would be a bit of a stretch too.

His real potential? He'll get 99 by the time he's 26, I'm not even joking, at least a 97

Gotze is a special special player. He will be 90 but I can't see him getting 92 this season' date=' 91 would be a bit of a stretch too.

His real potential? He'll get 99 by the time he's 26, I'm not even joking, at least a 97[/quote']

Thanks for your opinion :). Maybe in summer he will transfer to a European big club for example Barca. Real, Man UTD or stay in german with Bayern Munech.

In my team i've got Villa and i received an offer of Di Maria + Gotze + 6.5 million that's why i'm asking to see if i accept or no the offer

Thanks for your opinion :). Maybe in summer he will transfer to a European big club for example Barca. Real' date=' Man UTD or stay in german with Bayern Munech.

In my team i've got Villa and i received an offer of Di Maria + Gotze + 6.5 million that's why i'm asking to see if i accept or no the offer[/quote']

Defo mate - Di Maria may rise but will not go past 93/94 but Gotze is immense, Villa will start going into decline after a few seasons.

And Villa is a ***** who I hate with a passion :D

Defo mate - Di Maria may rise but will not go past 93/94 but Gotze is immense, Villa will start going into decline after a few seasons.

And Villa is a ***** who I hate with a passion

Thanks totally agree with you :)

Thank you very much for the predictions Phil!

Firmino's certainly had a good year so far and is a very interresting player. Hope you don't mind answering a couple of questions about him...

1. Are there any rumours of bigger clubs being interrested?

2. Can you see him as a future 90+ player?

Thank you very much for the predictions Phil!

Firmino's certainly had a good year so far and is a very interresting player. Hope you don't mind answering a couple of questions about him...

1. Are there any rumours of bigger clubs being interrested?

I'm not aware of any.

2. Can you see him as a future 90+ player?

First off, I must say that I can't say much about Hoffenheim in general, I barely watch them play as they are one of the, if not the most unattractive team in the whole Bundesliga. Their style of play is incredibly boring, not to mention there's absolutely no atmosphere from their 'fans' at all.

From what I've seen of Firmino, he seems to be the only player at Hoffenheim who has some ambitions to go forward and who does well at that. Regarding his long-term future, very hard to tell. At Hoffenheim, I would basically rule it out for him to gain a 90, and it still remains to be seen whether he can confirm his performances so far, and if he can also re-produce them at a better club when he moves. Based solely on potential, yes, he can be a future, but experience has shown that many players tipped to be 90+ never made it, and that there've also been a couple players who nobody ever tipped to even play for a decent team made it instead.

First off' date=' I must say that I can't say much about Hoffenheim in general, I barely watch them play as they are one of the, if not the most unattractive team in the whole Bundesliga. Their style of play is incredibly boring, not to mention there's absolutely no atmosphere from their 'fans' at all.

From what I've seen of Firmino, he seems to be the only player at Hoffenheim who has some ambitions to go forward and who does well at that. Regarding his long-term future, very hard to tell. At Hoffenheim, I would basically rule it out for him to gain a 90, and it still remains to be seen whether he can confirm his performances so far, and if he can also re-produce them at a better club when he moves. Based solely on potential, yes, he can be a future, but experience has shown that many players tipped to be 90+ never made it, and that there've also been a couple players who nobody ever tipped to even play for a decent team made it instead.[/quote']

Thanks for the answer! And let's hope he is soon to be seen in a team that plays a more attractive football. Schalke perhaps? They seem to be building a team for the future.

1. Has Leverkusen's Danny Da Costa got a bright future? I'm struggling to find a good young RB.

2. Isn't exactly ratings but has Samed Yesil been offered a professional contract - I haven't seen him on sub benches

1. Has Leverkusen's Danny Da Costa got a bright future? I'm struggling to find a good young RB.

2. Isn't exactly ratings but has Samed Yesil been offered a professional contract - I haven't seen him on sub benches

yesil isnt even on the database i think....

dont really think much of da costa ... toprak is top class though