Sign in to follow this  
Phil (GT)

Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

The rating predictions are on page 5 mate' date=' just have a look there and find out if anybody is getting +5.....[/quote']

oh i know but i want to ask the TS whether is there any assured one since some is like 78-80 from 75. :o

oh i know but i want to ask the TS whether is there any assured one since some is like 78-80 from 75. :o

Draxler isn't assured but IMO he deserves a +5

As does Bernd Leno

Come on, regular game time for a top German club and another regular for another top German club that's playing CL football and keeping clean sheets.

SM probably won't give it though... :\

There is no such thing as a safe/assured riser, especially not a safe +5 riser. Any player could still decide to give up his football career to travel around the world and visit all underwater animal zoos to fulfil his lifetime dream one day before the rating changes, and it that case there won't be a nice +x rise but rather an ugly Ret sign next to his name. Sure, that scenario is unrealistic, but there have also been horror injuries, disciplinary actions etc.

There are still 2/3 to maybe even 7/8 games to by played, so if there's a +3-5 rise predicted currently, it depends a lot on how much and how well the player plays in these games. If he doesn't play at all, then he'll most probably end up with the smaller rise, but if he does go on to play in 6 more games and excel in them all, then it might even become a +6 or 7.

Take Chris Löwe for example. A player rated 75, but he managed to get some playing time for the current Bundesliga champions due to Schmelzer's injury (who played every single Bundesliga minute last season btw and only missed one EL game due to an undeserved suspension). Schmelzer is still struggling a bit currently, both with small niggling injuries and due to that probably with his performances as well, and Löwe hasn't done any worse than him in his games so far. If Schmelzer misses a couple of more games due to his injuries (which is impossible to tell), then Löwe does have a big chance of getting that +5 you want, but if he does find back to his last season's form, then there's no place for Löwe in Dortmund's team.

Also, as usually, you can expect an updated and more concrete prediction once the changes are nearer.

Phil' date=' I saw that you had Alexander Stephan as 78-79. Do you not think that his 7 starts this season warrant a larger rise to something like 82?[/quote']

He's only been 3rd choice before the season, and now he's back on the bench after Schäfer's return, and he'll be back to the 3rd string once Rakovski comes back as well. I don't think that roughly 1000 minutes on professional level over the course of 3 years warrant anything higher than 80.

He's only been 3rd choice before the season' date=' and now he's back on the bench after Schäfer's return, and he'll be back to the 3rd string once Rakovski comes back as well. I don't think that roughly 1000 minutes on professional level over the course of 3 years warrant anything higher than 80.[/quote']

Thanks for the advice. Is Schafer fit for the next few games? He was taken off injured in the last match vs Freiburg but I couldn't find out how long for or whether it was just a knock.

Thanks for the advice. Is Schafer fit for the next few games? He was taken off injured in the last match vs Freiburg but I couldn't find out how long for or whether it was just a knock.

From what I can tell, it was just a minor injury (adductor muscles problems) and I haven't read anything about another long break for Schäfer, so I expect him to be back in the next games.

What does Tranquillo Barnetta have in store the next rating changes?

Thanks in advance

If only there were a few, easy to find posts, with rating predictions for every player who plays in the Bundesliga :rolleyes:

It's far quicker to check the rating predictions Phil's given than to sit around waiting for the answer to a pretty silly question which Phil's unlikely to answer as he's already answered it.

If only there were a few' date=' easy to find posts, with rating predictions for every player who plays in the Bundesliga :rolleyes:

It's far quicker to check the rating predictions Phil's given than to sit around waiting for the answer to a pretty silly question which Phil's unlikely to answer as he's already answered it.[/quote']

Good god meant to say his career's peak. :o

It will be 90 -> 89 -> 87 -> 94 -> 72 -> 98 -> 97 -> 99 -> 102 -> 60

Or not' date=' I can't see the future...[/quote']

Good call. I'll wait 5 rating changes before I buy that riser! Since they are doing 3 changes now, I've only gotta wait 1 season to pick up a guaranteed 90+ riser!

Great thread!

p.s. bad sense of humor

He's a grumpy senior member, that's what they do. :(

But no, he puts in a lot of time into the predictions on the first page. So in due time he got fed up with repetitive questions that had answers on the first page.

What you think about Konstantin RAUSCH' date=' can he rise on 89 soon?[/quote']

Considering he's only 2nd choice currently and fell behind Pander/Schlaudraff/Ya Konan/whoever plays LM/LW currently and Schulz for the LB spot in the pecking order, he's closer to a drop than to a rise.

I have seen that u have Ribery down for a possible rise to 96 even though it is rather unlikely to happen. Considering his current form (I 've only seen him a couple of times but heard that he is doing very well), what are the chances that he will get a rise this season?

Hello all i have a few queries, a bit long:

Will these definatly stay?

Christian PANDER

Christian GENTNER

I know he's injured but how much could

Renato AUGUSTO

rise in the future

Will

Heiko WESTERMANN

definatly drop, even so is he one to get rid of.

Can

Levan KENIA

Achieve anything

Many thanks, all help is very much apprechiated.