Will these definatly stay?

[i']Christian PANDER

Christian GENTNER[/i]

I know he's injured but how much could

Renato AUGUSTO

rise in the future

Will

Heiko WESTERMANN

definatly drop, even so is he one to get rid of.

Can

Levan KENIA

Achieve anything

Many thanks, all help is very much apprechiated.

not defintely. might stay since hamburg improving.

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alternative Mirror - Bayern München Alternative Mirror - Borussia Dortmund Alternative Mirror - FC Schalke 04 Alternative Mirror - Borussia Mönchengladbach Alternative Mirror - Werder Brem

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I) Alternative Mirror - Keep/Sell Alternative Mirror - Best risers from all clubs

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I) All predictions now up

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

I need help people' date='

I have Diego Contento and I'm asking does he have potential to be next Lahm?[/quote']

NO!

And yes, this "no" can't be big enough.

Does he have the potential to become a truly great player?

Thanks

Honestly I think he can be a solid Bundesliga LB anytime but I really doubt that he will become this at Bayern. Therefore he IMO isn't good enough which also means that I can't see him getting past 90 anytime.

Is there any chance Marco Reus could rise from 88 to 90? I know you have him down to rise to 89' date=' but he's got 3 goals so far today taking his tally to 10 so far this season. I know it's a big leap, but do you think his form merits it?[/quote']

nah.....Gotze got just a +1 last season even if he deserved 90.Reus will get +1 to 89 for now.

Hey guys,

What do people think of Papiss Cisse(89) of Freiburg?? Ok he plays for a very poor team but surely this guy deserves a 90?? Runner up top scorer in the league last season.

12apps 8gls 3assists this season...7 goals in 12 for his country.

Any chance he will rise next time round at all?

Hey guys' date='

What do people think of Papiss Cisse(89) of Freiburg?? Ok he plays for a very poor team but surely this guy deserves a 90?? Runner up top scorer in the league last season.

12apps 8gls 3assists this season...7 goals in 12 for his country.

Any chance he will rise next time round at all?[/quote']

I'm not Phil or timesle but I can help you too...

He'll stay because Freiburg was poor this season.

Does anyone know whether Leitner is close to displacing Kehl in the center of midfield for Dortmund? I saw that Klopp trusted him enough to put him in to see out the game against Bayern' date=' I'm just not sure how much to read into that.[/quote']

kehl had a yellow card thats all ;)

it's a shame that everyone agrees that rues won't get his well deserved +2 to 90 in this round. he's playing at the same level as goetze who's sure to get to 90, but what makes it even more impressive, is that rues is doing it with team mates who are not at the same level as goetze's team mates at dortmund. he's basically carrying the whole team on his back while goetze has many other players to share the load with. just my two cents.

what was the reason for Mats HUMMELS' exclusion from the German national team in the most recent international week?

has he been putting in below par performance for BVB?

seeing how BVB beat B.Munich at Allianza 1-0, and predicted to rise in Phil's prediction, i assume he's been doing well...

but why was he not called up last week? i thought he was considered to be Germany's future CB? along with H. Badstuber?

what was the reason for Mats HUMMELS' exclusion from the German national team in the most recent international week?

has he been putting in below par performance for BVB?

seeing how BVB beat B.Munich at Allianza 1-0' date=' and predicted to rise in Phil's prediction, i assume he's been doing well...

but why was he not called up last week? i thought he was considered to be Germany's future CB? along with H. Badstuber?[/quote']

He played in both matches, one as a starter and one as a sub.

I've asked before but no joy

Levan KENIA

can he make it at Schalke in the future?

He looked quite promising in the past, but a severe injury has side-lined him since late 2009. It remains to be seen how well he does when he comes back, some players came back nearly as strong as before after an injury, and some never were even close to fulfilling their potential after such a long injury. He's supposed to be back in full training after the winter break, maybe something more concrete can be said then.

He looked quite promising in the past' date=' but a severe injury has side-lined him since late 2009. It remains to be seen how well he does when he comes back, some players came back nearly as strong as before after an injury, and some never were even close to fulfilling their potential after such a long injury. He's supposed to be back in full training after the winter break, maybe something more concrete can be said then.[/quote']

Thanks very much Phil, cleared that up for me, brilliant thread & predictions.

Don't forget Lahm's obligatory positional change :)

hey guys, i've been reading through old replies from this thread and found this quote above...

what position will LAHM change to? I dont really watch B. Munich a lot except highlights of goals.

coincidentally, i am negotiating a deal involving LAHM right now, and the quoted reply just popped out at me.

thanks!

hey guys' date=' i've been reading through old replies from this thread and found this quote above...

what position will LAHM change to? I dont really watch B. Munich a lot except highlights of goals.

coincidentally, i am negotiating a deal involving LAHM right now, and the quoted reply just popped out at me.

thanks![/quote']

lahm has been deployed as a LB all season long with rafinha and boatang playing as RB. but he is already listed as RB/LB in the game, so there will be no positional change for him unless they make it LB/RB instead of RB/LB. but it's all the same.