Sign in to follow this  
Phil (GT)

Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

lahm has been deployed as a LB all season long with rafinha and boatang playing as RB. but he is already listed as RB/LB in the game' date=' so there will be no positional change for him unless they make it LB/RB instead of RB/LB. but it's all the same.[/quote']

yup hes pretty much nailed for LB now, but i'm not too sure of a LB/RB tag. He hasn't played on the right ever since, he might just become LB but thats up to SM. I'll be a little wary if you plan to sign him as a RB.

yup hes pretty much nailed for LB now' date=' but i'm not too sure of a LB/RB tag. He hasn't played on the right ever since, he might just become LB but thats up to SM. I'll be a little wary if you plan to sign him as a RB.[/quote']

thanks for your help dashwolf and redpiranha! i was going to swap my Bacary SAGNA + cash for LAHM... guess i will have to hold off until the changes are complete... almost got screwed there lol

thanks again guys!

thanks for your help dashwolf and redpiranha! i was going to swap my Bacary SAGNA + cash for LAHM... guess i will have to hold off until the changes are complete... almost got screwed there lol

thanks again guys!

He will definitely keep his RB position for now, he still occasionally plays there for Bayern as well.

I'm hoping Lahm keeps his RB as I've got him as my No.1 RB in one of my setups.

Considering he's been known to play there' date=' I can't see SM changes flat out to LB.[/quote']

They definitely wont take it away 100%. Phil has already said Lahm will definitely keep RB position. He has switched from left to right and vice versa throughout his career comfortably. It wouldnt be right for SM to take that away.

Unless im being blind you have forgotten Thanos Petsos. On loan from Bayer Leverkusen and is playing for Kaiserslauten' date=' has played in 12 games, starting 8 and coming on in 4. Assume he will rise with stats like that, +2/3? Is he one to hold onto or let go once risen?[/quote']

Bump, would really appreciate an answer Phil. Thanks for all your great work

He will definitely keep his RB position for now' date=' he still occasionally plays there for Bayern as well.[/quote']

yes listen to phil :)

i have him in my setups, but i'm usually wary of sm's antics :rolleyes:

yes listen to phil :)

i have him in my setups' date=' but i'm usually wary of sm's antics :rolleyes:[/quote']

hehehe yes, phil is THE expert here isnt he? :)

I guess ill try to sign a back up RB at around 90 rating b4 signing LAHM, then.

hehehe yes' date=' phil is THE expert here isnt he? :)

I guess ill try to sign a back up RB at around 90 rating b4 signing LAHM, then.[/quote']

hmmm you coulda just sign him right away, regardless of position, he is the best LB in game.

Respuesta: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

I dont understand the questions of ratings increase. The fantastic German Moderators have made a post with all increases. Then, waste time in other more useful things...

Does anyone know why Gotze and Bender have been subbed off before half an hour in the game against Arsenal? Are they injured?

Bender got a kick to the face and looked to be concussed, not sure about Gotze, he just limped off.

SCHMIEDEBACH 87-88?

PAPASTATHOPOULOS 87-88?

PISZCZEK 88-89?

Can this three players rise?

Checking the first post which has rating predictions for every single Bundesliga player is much faster and much less irritating than posting silly questions like these :)

Checking the first post which has rating predictions for every single Bundesliga player is much faster and much less irritating than posting silly questions like these :)

Especially twice in the space of 4 hours.

People, help me about these players. Chances to rising/dropping?

JANSEN, Marcell

SCHULZ, Christian

ZIELER, Ron-Robert

CONTENTO, Diego

TORE, Gökhan

LAM, Zhi Gin

MUSONA, Knowledge

RÜDIGER, Antonio

KNOCHE, Robin

BAUER, Patrick

SCHWADORF, Jules

GÖTZ, Ashton

People' date=' help me about these players. Chances to rising/dropping?

....[/quote']

I think you actually need help from an optician. There's a chance you're myopic/hyperopic. Or maybe even blind. Or just plain stupid.

Does anyone know why Gotze and Bender have been subbed off before half an hour in the game against Arsenal? Are they injured?

Bender broke his jaw, he had to stay in London to have surgery. Gotze just has a muscle problem with his leg, shouldn't be too serious.