Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

can anyone suggest any cb that are currently rated 86' date=' 87, 88 or 89 that will definately rise in the new review. what would you expect them to rise to? thanks[/quote']

I can suggest you check the first page and find out for yourself. Post #3, for example, has a list of 85+ risers that are almost certain to rise. I would have thought you would find your answer there...

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alternative Mirror - Bayern München Alternative Mirror - Borussia Dortmund Alternative Mirror - FC Schalke 04 Alternative Mirror - Borussia Mönchengladbach Alternative Mirror - Werder Brem

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I) Alternative Mirror - Keep/Sell Alternative Mirror - Best risers from all clubs

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I) All predictions now up

Draxler won the U18 Gold Medal this year' date=' 2011 Fritz Walter Medal. Plus is already a regular for one of Germany's top sides. Keep him[/quote']

Cheers for the advise, I only asked cause i need to sell one of my young players after the rating changes, i have

Xhaka

Draxler

Obi

Ter stegen

Niang

Boilesen

Grenier

Going to sell Xhaka i think

Thanks again

Phil' date=' Thanos Petsos has been missed. I expect a +2/3, correct? Shall I sell after the changes or is he one to keep?[/quote']

I have him still in the Leverkusen squad with a +1/2, might change to a +2/3 though depending on Lautern's position. He hasn't really impressed though this season, it's most probably not too big of a loss if you sell him after the next changes or the changes after, one he hits 85/86 it'll be very hard for him to rise much further.

I see there is no predicted rise for Weidenfeller this time, has he peaked at 90 or is it a case of waiting till the next round of changes?

Also what potential does Robert Mak of Nurnburg have, i see he has been coming off the bench a getting some minutes is he one for the future?

Cheers for the advise' date=' I only asked cause i need to sell one of my young players after the rating changes, i have

Xhaka

Draxler

Obi

Ter stegen

Niang

Boilesen

Grenier

Going to sell Xhaka i think

Thanks again[/quote']

Long term i'd keep them all, but Xhaka (CM) has already risen and could fetch a good price, he's in the least valued league if you look at it like that (88 cap currently at Basel). Off topic, i know.

Wollschied signs for Bayer Leverkusen

Philipp Wollscheid will join at the end of the season' date=' leaving Nuremberg for a team currently in the last 16 of the Champions League.

The 22 year old has agreed a five year deal at BayArena.[/quote']

What do you think that move does for his potential rating over the years?

Will he be a regular?

I am sure' date=' will debut in soon national. You'll see. :)[/quote']

I would be extremely surprised. Boateng, Badstuber, Hummels, Höwedes, Mertesacker - all of them are ahead of him. And with his performance so far he is noone you would expect somewhere near the national team.

But he is young and Bayer Leverkusen needs some good CBs. The problem might be: Toprak and Reinartz are very young, too. And exactly that was the problem of Leverkusen so far: The lack of experience. That's why they changed from Toprak / Reinartz to Toprak / Manuel Friedrich - and look a bit more stable now.

I would say that it is very difficult to make any predictions concerning his chances to be a starter next year. He is not a "must buy" but definitely one to watch narrowly.

guys, I can't see any really cheap riser (10-100k) in bundes but Batz, who probably take a +3 or even more. Do you, forum gurus, know any other player who is loaned out from a Bundesliga club, and in the DB uncorrectly is in another club (e.g. constant starters in 3.Bundes) who can get a rise? Cause in Bundesliga squads there are not... ;)

guys' date=' I can't see any really cheap riser (10-100k) in bundes but Batz, who probably take a +3 or even more. Do you, forum gurus, know any other player who is loaned out from a Bundesliga club, and in the DB uncorrectly is in another club (e.g. constant starters in 3.Bundes) who can get a rise? Cause in Bundesliga squads there are not... ;)[/quote']

No, Unnerstall and Kramer are the cheapest ones I can think of (except for Batz).

What do you think about borussia m. squad. I think they all will have a good rise. Now they dont have high value.

I don't think that SM will be too generous right now. If Mönchengladbach should be able to keep up the form until the end of the season then guys like Reus, ter Stegen, Stranzl, Neustädter etc. will get another boost. But right now all you can do is enjoy their game and hope it will never stop (their 3-0 in Cologne tonight was another impressive statement (although I have to admit that Cologne was doing pretty sh....)).