Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

I would be extremely surprised. Boateng' date=' Badstuber, Hummels, Höwedes, Mertesacker - all of them are ahead of him. And with his performance so far he is noone you would expect somewhere near the national team.

But he is young and Bayer Leverkusen needs some good CBs. The problem might be: Toprak and Reinartz are very young, too. And exactly that was the problem of Leverkusen so far: The lack of experience. That's why they changed from Toprak / Reinartz to Toprak / Manuel Friedrich - and look a bit more stable now.

I would say that it is very difficult to make any predictions concerning his chances to be a starter next year. He is not a "must buy" but definitely one to watch narrowly.[/quote']

He was last season's Bundesliga top 3 defenders! Hummels and Subotic alongside.It is the most important factor in today Nunberg, plus a statistic made ​​by some sites now reveals Bundesliga WOLLSCHEID Philipp is the hardest league defender of depozetat (the past)! Sorry, no speach English...

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alternative Mirror - Bayern München Alternative Mirror - Borussia Dortmund Alternative Mirror - FC Schalke 04 Alternative Mirror - Borussia Mönchengladbach Alternative Mirror - Werder Brem

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I) Alternative Mirror - Keep/Sell Alternative Mirror - Best risers from all clubs

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I) All predictions now up

guys' date=' I can't see any really cheap riser (10-100k) in bundes but Batz, who probably take a +3 or even more. Do you, forum gurus, know any other player who is loaned out from a Bundesliga club, and in the DB uncorrectly is in another club (e.g. constant starters in 3.Bundes) who can get a rise? Cause in Bundesliga squads there are not... ;)[/quote']

Danny DA COSTA i think

He was last season's Bundesliga top 3 defenders! Hummels and Subotic alongside.It is the most important factor in today Nunberg' date=' plus a statistic made ​​by some sites now reveals Bundesliga WOLLSCHEID Philipp is the hardest league defender of depozetat (the past)! [i']Sorry, no speach English...[/i]

As you said: last season.

This season he wasn't that good - not bad, but far from beeing as good as last season.

And: I wouldn't say that he is not worth a try (I have him in my team), I just do not expect any wonders within the next 12 months. And the competition is pretty strong and still very young. But we'll see.

Looks like noone notice it, but there's no chance Knowledge Musona (TSG) will stay at 78. 3450 minutes, 20 goals, 10 assist still not reviewed, he's one of the best players of South Africa Premier Division, scoring tons of goals and star of Zimbabwe NT too and Hoffenheim paid €1,5M for him. Same history of Serero (Ajax 75-82), he'll get a +4 minimum, but IMHO he'll take a 83.

You'd add him in best risers selection of this review.

Looks like noone notice it' date=' but there's no chance Knowledge Musona (TSG) will stay at 78. 3450 minutes, 20 goals, 10 assist still not reviewed, he's one of the best players of South Africa Premier Division, scoring tons of goals and star of Zimbabwe NT too and Hoffenheim paid €1,5M for him. Same history of Serero (Ajax 75-82), he'll get a +4 minimum, but IMHO he'll take a 83.

You'd add him in best risers selection of this review.[/quote']

That's indeed a good point. Will add him soon.

no help there phil?

This is not the "Help with deals" thread' date=' nor the "What will happen to player x in y years". So no, I can't help you there.

I got a question that would division 2 get reviewed together with division 1?:confused:

No, only the first division. Same applies to all the other big leagues that are about to get reviewed.

I am in a competitive GC with Dortmund. I have the pretty much the original squad but I need to sell someone for a little more depth.

I was thinking Kagawa.

Anyone you would recommend selling?

I wouldn't sell Kagawa. He might not be a superstar but I think that he has enough potential to keep him. Zidan, Kringe, Owomoyela, Kuba, da Silva are the first to sell.

not sure but fink is starting with westermann and bruma

It looked like he was first choice, then got sent off on the 30/10

think it was...

Bruma.....Westermann......Rajkovic......Aogo

with Mancienne coming in as cover

thought he might be in with a chance of 87 if he was first choice, but if not, might only be 86

That's indeed a good point. Will add him soon.

That's nice. I disagree with only other rating prediction, and is about Lukas Rupp. Yeah, he's playing in Regionaliga now, but IMHO 1365 minutes in 2.B @ Karlsruher during last season are enough for him to get a 78-80, don't you think?

Hi Phil' date='

Mehmet Ekici is rated 87, you have him as staying at 86, is he dropping or staying at 87?[/quote']

I think he has a good chance to rise to 88 if I'm honest. Played in all 14 games for Werder Bremen, albeit he has substituted for a few of them. He is only 21 aswell :P And Werder are sitting pretty in 4th in a tough Bundesliga.

I think he has a good chance to rise to 88 if I'm honest. Played in all 14 games for Werder Bremen' date=' albeit he has substituted for a few of them. He is only 21 aswell :P And Werder are sitting pretty in 4th in a tough Bundesliga.[/quote']

yeah but his Performances are less than average