Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alternative Mirror - Bayern München Alternative Mirror - Borussia Dortmund Alternative Mirror - FC Schalke 04 Alternative Mirror - Borussia Mönchengladbach Alternative Mirror - Werder Brem

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I) Alternative Mirror - Keep/Sell Alternative Mirror - Best risers from all clubs

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I) All predictions now up

Re: Bundesliga Ratings 2011/2012 (I)

What's your view on Luiz Gustavo? Do you think he'll hit 90 by the end of the season?

To be honest I thought that he would be the perfect partner for Schweinsteiger. Obviously Heynkes has a different opinion and prefers Tymo. So Gustavo is far from beeing first choice, even Alaba and Kroos sometimes play on his position.

I guess that passing and build-up are more important for Heynkes than Gustavo's outstanding ability to destroy the opponent's game.

If Heynkes doesn't change his mind I don't think that a 90 at the end of the season is a foregone conclusion.

Hi Phil

Do games for the second team (For instance Stuttgart ll) have any affect on ratings? Doesnt look like reserves in England' date=' just a lower division.[/quote']

Well, in Germany the reserve teams take part in the regular league mode, and are allowed to play in all leagues up to the 3. Liga, which is still a professional league. Currently only Stuttgart II and Bremen II are playing there (with Stuttgart doing quite well currently), so I'm pretty sure that some of their players who are listed at the first team, but actually only play for the second team, will get reviewed during the changes. Take players such as Leno for example, never played for Stuttgart's first team but always got minor rises (up to 79) due to playing for the 2nd team. Not sure what will happen to players from Borussia Dortmund or Bayern though for example, as their reserve teams are only playing in the Regionalliga currently, the 4th highest division which is considered an amateur league, so actually it wouldn't fit the criteria that SM set. But players such as Lasse Sobiech also rose due to playing there without ever playing in a professional league before.

So to make it short, yes, games for the reserve team usually do have an effect, but SM are rather inconsistent with it. Therefore, a lot of the low-rated players from the bigger teams have something like a 75-77 next to their names ;)

Well' date=' in Germany the reserve teams take part in the regular league mode, and are allowed to play in all leagues up to the 3. Liga, which is still a professional league. Currently only Stuttgart II and Bremen II are playing there (with Stuttgart doing quite well currently), so I'm pretty sure that some of their players who are listed at the first team, but actually only play for the second team, will get reviewed during the changes. Take players such as Leno for example, never played for Stuttgart's first team but always got minor rises (up to 79) due to playing for the 2nd team. Not sure what will happen to players from Borussia Dortmund or Bayern though for example, as their reserve teams are only playing in the Regionalliga currently, the 4th highest division which is considered an amateur league, so actually it wouldn't fit the criteria that SM set. But players such as Lasse Sobiech also rose due to playing there without ever playing in a professional league before.

So to make it short, yes, games for the reserve team usually do have an effect, but SM are rather inconsistent with it. Therefore, a lot of the low-rated players from the bigger teams have something like a 75-77 next to their names ;)[/quote']

Ah ok :) Thanks for clearing that up for me

Doubt it' date=' not finished France yet.[/quote']

Well, there seem to be only 3 or 4 teams left in France, definitely possible to do that within one day. However, it also depends on what he means by the review starts tomorrow. I'm not sure of the changes for Germany will already come into effect tomorrow, but they definitely will start reviewing the league tomorrow which means the first rating changes will happen on Saturday morning.

Well' date=' there seem to be only 3 or 4 teams left in France, definitely possible to do that within one day. However, it also depends on what he means by the review starts tomorrow. I'm not sure of the changes for Germany will already come into effect tomorrow, but they definitely will start reviewing the league tomorrow which means the first rating changes will happen on Saturday morning.[/quote']

Cheers Phil, was probably not clear enough in my statement. However I wasn't aware that it would have been picked up on :) The reviews will start tomorrow as SM only need to finish off the rating changes to Marseille, PSG, Lille and Lyon.

I may as well take this opportunity to thank you for your predictions this time around and the previous too as I've kept many of the big risers.

Keep up the good work, much appreciated...

Marseille were done today. The only teams that haven't been done so far are PSG' date=' Lille, Lyon and the current Ligue 1 leaders, Montpellier.[/quote']

i dont think they will move on so quickly , they usuaully wait 2 days for the top teams in a league to be done , then wait to start the next league review.

because i always remember united being the last team always done , but maybe its different for lower leagues

i dont think they will move on so quickly ' date=' they usuaully wait 2 days for the top teams in a league to be done , then wait to start the next league review.

because i always remember united being the last team always done , but maybe its different for lower leagues[/quote']

The same didn't apply to the recent Dutch and Portuguese reviews.

Anyway, it's going off topic now.