Guest westhamunitedfc

Should I sell these players?

Guest westhamunitedfc

Just a few players I'm wondering if i should sell these players:

DOUMBIA, Seydou

ADRIANO, Luiz

DZSUDZSAK, Balázs

DOMINGUEZ, Álvaro

I dont know much about most of those leagues so any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Re: Should I sell these players?

Just a few players I'm wondering if i should sell these players:

DOUMBIA' date=' Seydou

ADRIANO, Luiz

DZSUDZSAK, Balázs

DOMINGUEZ, Álvaro

I dont know much about most of those leagues so any help would be greatly appreciated :)[/quote']

DONT SELL DOUMBIA he is fast strong and a great finisher!!! Plays in the russian league but would be perfect for the premiership

Adriano can be sold hes still a good player but not as good as Doumbia IMO

Dzsudzsak is a good player too but hes sort of shot himself in the foot moving to russian league for money....

Which dominguez is it if its the CB then keep if its the AM sell.

Who would you buy with the money from sales?

Guest westhamunitedfc

DONT SELL DOUMBIA he is fast strong and a great finisher!!! Plays in the russian league but would be perfect for the premiership

Adriano can be sold hes still a good player but not as good as Doumbia IMO

Dzsudzsak is a good player too but hes sort of shot himself in the foot moving to russian league for money....

Which dominguez is it if its the CB then keep if its the AM sell.

Who would you buy with the money from sales?

Great, thanks for the reply. He's the CB. I'm just looking to trim the squad size down a bit as it's in the 30s. Looking to strengthen the defence mainly. Want to get kompany. I could buy him for around 27m from the guy, but as he is getting vidic for 30 i'll try and get it cheaper, or is that a good price for kompany. I'm sure he will rise soon.

Great' date=' thanks for the reply. He's the CB. I'm just looking to trim the squad size down a bit as it's in the 30s. Looking to strengthen the defence mainly. Want to get kompany. I could buy him for around 27m from the guy, but as he is getting vidic for 30 i'll try and get it cheaper, or is that a good price for kompany. I'm sure he will rise soon.[/quote']

The CB is nothing amazing but still decent. Worth selling to buy Kompany.

Getting Kompany from a manager for cash is good anyway. Im guessing this is a newish gameworld. Kompany should rise to 93 if not these changes then by the end of the season so if you can get him for cash do it. Maybe try be cheeky and knock a few million off it but if he wont budge its still a good price.

Guest westhamunitedfc

The CB is nothing amazing but still decent. Worth selling to buy Kompany.

Getting Kompany from a manager for cash is good anyway. Im guessing this is a newish gameworld. Kompany should rise to 93 if not these changes then by the end of the season so if you can get him for cash do it. Maybe try be cheeky and knock a few million off it but if he wont budge its still a good price.

Its in season 10. Each season lasts over 2 months i think. So i'll try and get company for a good price considering he is getting vidic for the chairman's value from the other guy. Bit silly really

Guest westhamunitedfc

2nd deal should be completed tomorrow. Getting badstuber for 15m going on the basis that he will rise. Also, is it worth getting pirlo just to act as cover for de rossi and busquets. He's old, but seems to be doing okay for Juve. Just depends on what he's destined for during the next changes

2nd deal should be completed tomorrow. Getting badstuber for 15m going on the basis that he will rise. Also' date=' is it worth getting pirlo just to act as cover for de rossi and busquets. He's old, but seems to be doing okay for Juve. Just depends on what he's destined for during the next changes[/quote']

Badstuber deserves a rise been playing consistantly well for a while now.

Pirlo is still a good enough cover player to have I think he should be ok on his rating just about.... He's dictated the play in few games for Juve (especially against Milan) so I think hell be ok for now. As cover yes but hes not a good long term investment good enough for a squad player.

So yeah go for Pirlo but dont pay over the odds for him chairman valuation yeah but not much more.

Guest westhamunitedfc

Badstuber deserves a rise been playing consistantly well for a while now.

Pirlo is still a good enough cover player to have I think he should be ok on his rating just about.... He's dictated the play in few games for Juve (especially against Milan) so I think hell be ok for now. As cover yes but hes not a good long term investment good enough for a squad player.

So yeah go for Pirlo but dont pay over the odds for him chairman valuation yeah but not much more.

Yeah it's from an unmanaged club so no issues there. Problem with better CMs is that they are all taken and most managers ask for stupid deals for one of them

For the meantime while all good players are taken get Pirlo in from the unmanaged hes safe on his rating and playing well! You're getting in some great players anyway mate so dont worry about what other teams have!

Plus you're getting in some younger talents who will rise so youre team will improve with time.

Guest westhamunitedfc

Yeah well its either several good potential players who will rise or trying to strike out a massive deal for the already highly rated players, some of which i will try for

Yeah well its either several good potential players who will rise or trying to strike out a massive deal for the already highly rated players' date=' some of which i will try for[/quote']

Out of interest what does your squad look like? Could give you an idea on who is deadwood and who is worth keeping?

Guest westhamunitedfc

Out of interest what does your squad look like? Could give you an idea on who is deadwood and who is worth keeping?

Here you may as well have the whole squad lol. Trying to get another RB as a priority. Ambitious bid on alves, but best to start low and work up higher! After that I'll probably look at strikers and maybe some more defenders

CECH, Petr

ADLER, René

COENTRAO, Fábio

CISSOKHO, Aly

BOSINGWA, José

CARVALHO, Ricardo

KOMPANY, Vincent

ALBIOL, Raúl

ALVES, Bruno

M'BIA, Stéphane

DOMINGUEZ, Álvaro (TrL)

MALOUDA, Florent

BUSQUETS, Sergio

DE ROSSI, Daniele

SISSOKO, Moussa

MULLER, Thomas (On loan)

HAMSIK, Marek

AFELLAY, Ibrahim

CANALES, Sergio

KAKUTA, Gaël

ARSHAVIN, Andrei

HAZARD, Eden

DZSUDZSAK, Balázs (TrL)

AYEW, André

COLE, Joe

ANELKA, Nicolás

DOUMBIA, Seydou

STURRIDGE, Daniel

IBRAHIMOVIC, Zlatan

GOMEZ, Mario (On loan)

ADRIANO, Luiz (TrL)

GYAN, Asamoah (Thinking of transfer listing)

CARROLL, Andy (TrL)

Here you may as well have the whole squad lol. Trying to get another RB as a priority. Ambitious bid on alves' date=' but best to start low and work up higher! After that I'll probably look at strikers and maybe some more defenders

CECH, Petr KEEP

ADLER, René USE IN PLAYER EXCHANGE FOR OUTFIELD PLAYERS DONT NEED 2 90+ GOALKEEPERS buy a young 80-90 GK ill suggest some if you want?

COENTRAO, Fábio KEEP

CISSOKHO, Aly KEEP

BOSINGWA, José KEEP (he's doing ok)

CARVALHO, Ricardo (KEEP)

KOMPANY, Vincent (SELL ;) only joking youre best defender now)

ALBIOL, Raúl (Safe on his rating but could use him for P/E deals)

ALVES, Bruno (GET RID hes not doing too well try use him in P/E deals or sell)

M'BIA, Stéphane (Keep)

DOMINGUEZ, Álvaro (Keep unless you can use him in a deal)

MALOUDA, Florent (try use in P/E soon hes not very safe)

BUSQUETS, Sergio (keep *overrated IMO but safe*)

DE ROSSI, Daniele (keep)

SISSOKO, Moussa (keep)

MULLER, Thomas (On loan) try and buy him off the guy who loaned you him

HAMSIK, Marek (keep)

AFELLAY, Ibrahim (keep despite his injury hes good)

CANALES, Sergio (keep)

KAKUTA, Gaël (not vital to youre teal could use him in P/E)

ARSHAVIN, Andrei (again could use him in P/E but hes still good)

HAZARD, Eden (dont ever sell him)

DZSUDZSAK, Balázs (TrL) (yup get rid try use him in P/E)

AYEW, André (keep)

COLE, Joe (really suits french football but he wont rise and will only decrease sell)

ANELKA, Nicolás (sell or P/E

DOUMBIA, Seydou (Keep he's a beast)

STURRIDGE, Daniel (keep)

IBRAHIMOVIC, Zlatan (try use in P/E for good good players)

GOMEZ, Mario (On loan) (try get him permanantly maybe use ibra?)

ADRIANO, Luiz (TrL) (sell)

GYAN, Asamoah (Thinking of transfer listing) (GET RID ASAP hes killed his career moving to Middle east for money)

CARROLL, Andy (TrL) (Use in P/E)[/quote']

Hope that helps

Guest westhamunitedfc

Ahaha cant sell kompany as he's transfer banned ;). Was definitely thinking of trying to get gomez, but ibrahimovic is doing pretty well at AC milan.

EDIT: Great help though! Thanks :)

Ahaha cant sell kompany as he's transfer banned ;). Was definitely thinking of trying to get gomez' date=' but ibrahimovic is doing pretty well at AC milan.

EDIT: Great help though! Thanks :)[/quote']

Gutted about Kompany ;)

And Gomez is on fire atm he will get 94 these changes and he just cant stop scoring atm. Hat tricks in champions league etc. And Ibra is still good but hes not as good as he used to be and you should try use him to get a younger 94 players like Aguero *thats what I did*.

Guest westhamunitedfc

Gutted about Kompany ;)

And Gomez is on fire atm he will get 94 these changes and he just cant stop scoring atm. Hat tricks in champions league etc. And Ibra is still good but hes not as good as he used to be and you should try use him to get a younger 94 players like Aguero *thats what I did*.

I was thinking of aguero. Will try and get him ahead of gomez as they are both from inter, which i have bought kompany and badstuber from this season, so only one more left :(

I was thinking of aguero. Will try and get him ahead of gomez as they are both from inter' date=' which i have bought kompany and badstuber from this season, so only one more left :([/quote']

Well if the inter manager is accepting money deals ask him how much cash he wants for those players first! then if he replys only p/e negotiate.

Either Aguero or Gomez is great though they will both be 94 these changes and both could rise to 95 end of season.

Guest westhamunitedfc

Well if the inter manager is accepting money deals ask him how much cash he wants for those players first! then if he replys only p/e negotiate.

Either Aguero or Gomez is great though they will both be 94 these changes and both could rise to 95 end of season.

Could be optimistic and go for messi who he also has, but that is very unlikely :P. Probably just be aguero

Guest westhamunitedfc

you could try use ibra and money for messi? bit cheeky but you never know :P

Considering his team (dont know if he was managing then) bought him for 60m + pato + gerrard, that might be unlikely :P. But i pulled it off with kompany...down from 30 to 23.5 and badstuber who was listed at 20 and he accepted at 15m so you never know :P

Considering his team (dont know if he was managing then) bought him for 60m + pato + gerrard' date=' that might be unlikely :P. But i pulled it off with kompany...down from 30 to 23.5 and badstuber who was listed at 20 and he accepted at 15m so you never know :P[/quote']

Yeah you're lucky cos he seems like he might sell (judging on his sales of Kompany and Bastuber) though finding someone to sell messi isnt easy the only time I managed to buy him I paid Ronaldo and Evra (very high I know but love Messi and hate Ronaldo plus I had Marcelo)

Basically when it comes to Messi any deal is a good one :P haha

Guest westhamunitedfc

Ah well, i'll try a few bids for messi, but if not then it will be aguero i guess. Though i need to get strikers in on non P/E deals to increase the numbers after getting rid of the other forwards and considering gomez is on loan, he could withdraw it at any time