Sign in to follow this  
Guest westhamunitedfc

Should I sell these players?

Re: Should I sell these players?

Ah well' date=' i'll try a few bids for messi, but if not then it will be aguero i guess. Though i need to get strikers in on non P/E deals to increase the numbers after getting rid of the other forwards and considering gomez is on loan, he could withdraw it at any time[/quote']

Good point. You wont get messi for just cash unless hes insane though :P

You should try Aguero and Gomez permanently (gomez seems likely if hes been loaned out)

Guest westhamunitedfc

No suprise he loaned gomez out considering this is his forwards list lol

RONALDO, Cristiano

PEDRO, Rodríguez

MARIN, Marko

MESSI, Lionel

ETO'O, Samuel

ROONEY, Wayne

TEVEZ, Carlos

AGUERO, Sergio

No suprise he loaned gomez out considering this is his forwards list lol

RONALDO' date=' Cristiano

PEDRO, Rodríguez

MARIN, Marko

MESSI, Lionel

ETO'O, Samuel

ROONEY, Wayne

TEVEZ, Carlos

AGUERO, Sergio[/quote']

:o

yeah he doesnt need Gomez or Aguero lol

Guest westhamunitedfc

:o

yeah he doesnt need Gomez or Aguero lol

Might try and convince him he doesnt need messi. He is due a ratings lost of about 5 next time :D. But tbh, i wont pay over the odds for messi. Ideal world would be to get aguero or gomez in a cash only deal, but once he realises i'm ready to part with ibrahimovic that might not happen :(

Might try and convince him he doesnt need messi. He is due a ratings lost of about 5 next time :D. But tbh' date=' i wont pay over the odds for messi. Ideal world would be to get aguero or gomez in a cash only deal, but once he realises i'm ready to part with ibrahimovic that might not happen :([/quote']

Haha I would love to see that conversation haha!

And yeah aim realistically Aguero or Gomez.

Guest westhamunitedfc

That failed. He said aguero and messi aren't for sale. Bloody forwards hogger :P. I'll still come in with offers though

That failed. He said aguero and messi aren't for sale. Bloody forwards hogger :P. I'll still come in with offers though

Try get Gomez. Trust me he will get 94 these changes (and atm is playing better then Aguero etc). No point in making offers on Aguero and Messi if hes said not for sale you'll just annoy him and make it less likely to buy anyone else off him.

Guest westhamunitedfc

Try get Gomez. Trust me he will get 94 these changes (and atm is playing better then Aguero etc). No point in making offers on Aguero and Messi if hes said not for sale you'll just annoy him and make it less likely to buy anyone else off him.

Well i only asked him how much so he might have presumed money only, so i might try with ibrahimovic and money or something like that anyway. But 1st, the barcelona manager has left meaning players will be taken, so im going to try and get 1 at least but considering there are only 24 then only 3 will leave before the minimum 21 limit comes in. Going to try and get alves the RB i think.