Sign in to follow this  
racky

Fires Of Hatred!.. Poland VS Germany/No Cap/Cash Only/Titles Do The Talking..

Re: Fires Of Hatred!.. Poland VS Germany/No Cap/Cash Only/Titles Do The Talking.. 16/

Well I convinced him to come to the dark side :P

C/V and all! :D

Gonna have to put my faith into my young French goalie Ahamada now hopefully he can lead me to victory!

Like all the other famous french victories.......

oh god what have I done!?

Re: Fires Of Hatred!.. Poland VS Germany/No Cap/Cash Only/Titles Do The Talking.. 16/

Gonna have to put my faith into my young French goalie Ahamada now hopefully he can lead me to victory!

Like all the other famous french victories.......

oh god what have I done!?

Sure get Thierry Henry while your at it, he'll keep your team in good hands :P

Sure get Thierry Henry while your at it' date=' he'll keep your team in good hands :P[/quote']

Or try and get Zidane to come out of retirement so I have someone with a cool head to lead em out ;)

Arka Gdynia still looks incomplete, but that will change with few sales. For now:

GK: Friedel, Unnerstall

Def: Zanetti, Kelly, Evans, Uvini, Kvirkvelia, Cosic, Van de Pavert

Mid: Mertens, Drenthe, Frimpong, Bahebeck, Frei

Att: Del Piero, Petersen, Cuenca, Rubio, Clayton, Galvan, Rooney

Few more good signings and this will be pretty competitive side B)

Arka Gdynia still looks incomplete' date=' but that will change with few sales. For now:

GK: Friedel, Unnerstall

Def: Zanetti, Kelly, Evans, Uvini, Kvirkvelia, Cosic, Van de Pavert

Mid: Mertens, Drenthe, Frimpong, Bahebeck, Frei

Att: Del Piero, Petersen, Cuenca, Rubio, Clayton, Galvan, Rooney

Few more good signings and this will be pretty competitive side B)[/quote']

Going for experienced oldies I see. Not a bad idea for first few seasons :P pretty good squad of players too! hehe glad your on team Poland :P

I have taken on the task of bring English blood in to this league lost out on only two of my aims big ones but still got the likes of Smalling so real happy.

My team will be on the hunt for a RB and a LM asap from England so all news soon.

I have taken on the task of bring English blood in to this league lost out on only two of my aims big ones but still got the likes of Smalling so real happy.

My team will be on the hunt for a RB and a LM asap from England so all news soon.

Bet you'd like my Kyle Walker and Phil Jones right about now :P

Bet you'd like my Kyle Walker and Phil Jones right about now :P

Walker was one of my aims but I have a big riser lined up and have some top names like like my Chris Smalling and Agbondlhor.

So all good. Germany will out power your guys just wait and see.

Walker was one of my aims but I have a big riser lined up and have some top names like like my Chris Smalling and Agbondlhor.

So all good. Germany will out power your guys just wait and see.

You should feel better about Kyle Walker though mate cos I had to overpay by about 2 mill to get him :P. 8.2 million for him is a lot considering :P.

Sitting on 93 players at the moment the wages are massive! But Ive got a long term plan hopefully can sell the squad for triple what there worth at present. The 50M or so I'll get from selling some of the Average Poles I'll invest about 30 in more risers/talents then keep 20 to cover wages and fund future deals. Already had are first riser some Greek lad 73-75 not the biggest but he's more than doubled his original price tag. Really happy with the Signings of Jantschke, Heung-Min Son, Draxler. Also should have some good South Americans joining done alot of my own scouting in weird and wonderful places so hopefully it pays off long term. Was laughing about some people playing over 4M for Certian Risers that ridiculous especially considering they won't make that money back. Got a solid shortlist with another 15/20 names on so should have 70/80 players once I'm done. Team Poland!:D

A boring friendly game played tonight with Korona Kielce :P

Quite bad way to start the season, a 3-0 home defeat to Arka Gdynia. Sorry Germans. Actually I don't have many expectations in first season, built a young team. I think I'll focus on Cup and Shield.

RUCH CHORZOW getting a good 2-0 win tonight over the germans. A win with all original polish players except the goalie who was french :P rested all my superstars :P

COME ON POLAND

BATTERD BI DRESDEN!..

Dynamo Dresden 3 - 1 Cracovia

P.OSVALDO 14

A.MATRI 19

N.GAITAN 72

Half Time

(2 - 0)

C.KEIRRISON 65

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) was unable to prevent a Cracovia defeat to Dynamo Dresden.

Cracovia slumped to a 3 - 1 defeat to Dynamo Dresden in their Division 1 fixture.

Keirrison was on the scoresheet for his side.

Won 2-1 in my first game come on Germany we can do this' date=' we are the best of the best against these guys and we need to prove it.[/quote']

Considering I was using the original Squad as I've just purchased 70 risers so far I wouldn't be to happy if I was you... You should of won by At least 4 or 5 goals.

Hopefully external bids start flying in tomorrow so I can start putting together a first team with some good young talents.

Simon Grayson steered GKS Belchatów to victory against Erzgebirge Aue.

GKS Belchatów hammered Erzgebirge Aue 6 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Popek scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Wakaso and Maicon were also amongst the goalscorers.

Maicon scores four goals but doesn't get MotM. :P Still very pleased with this result. :D

The offer for Marcin ZEWLAKOW of GKS Belchatów from Piast Gliwice has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Pawel ADAMIEC of GKS Belchatów from Wisla Plock has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Marcus DA SILVA of GKS Belchatów from Polonia Warszawa has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Kamil KOSOWSKI of GKS Belchatów from Wisla Kraków has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Mariusz ZAWODZIŃSKI of GKS Belchatów from Gornik Leczna has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Grzegorz BARAN of GKS Belchatów from Lech Poznań has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Maciej MYSIAK of GKS Belchatów from Slask Wroclaw has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Mate LACIC of GKS Belchatów from HNK Šibenik has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Maciej SZMATIUK of GKS Belchatów from Lech Poznań has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Zlatko TANEVSKI of GKS Belchatów from Lech Poznań has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Dominik KISIEL of GKS Belchatów from Gornik Leczna has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Lukasz SAPELA of GKS Belchatów from Lodzki KS has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

And there go all the Belchatow players I don't want. :P

Should bring me some more money to get a few risers as well.

SCORES FOR TURN 1!..

Rot-Weiß Oberhausen 3 - 1 SC Paderborn 07 rot weis oberhausen 2, 1 sc paderborn -1

1. FC Union Berlin 0 - 3 Arka Gdynia fc union berlin -3 arka gdynia 5, 3, 1

GKS Belchatów 6 - 1 Erzgebirge Aue gks belchatow 5, 2, 1, 1 erzgebirge aue -3

Fortuna Düsseldorf 2 - 1 Lechia Gdańsk fortuna dusseldorf 5, 2, 1 lechia gdansk -3

Dynamo Dresden 3 - 1 CRACOVIA dynamo dresden 5, 2, 1 cracovia -3

FSV Frankfurt 2 - 1 Jagiellonia fsv frankfurt 5, 2, 1 jagiellonia -3

Korona Kielce 1 - 2 Gornik Zabrze korona kielce -1 gornik zabrze 3, 1

Ruch Chorzów 2 - 0 Hansa Rostock ruch chorzow 5, 2, 1 hansa rostock -3

POLAND

Arka Gdynia.. 9

GKS Belchatów.. 9

Lechia Gdańsk.. -3

CRACOVIA.. -3

Jagiellonia.. -3

Korona Kielce.. -1

Gornik Zabrze .. 4

Ruch Chorzów.. 8

= 20

GERMANY

Rot-Weiß Oberhausen.. 3

SC Paderborn 07.. -1

1. FC Union Berlin.. -3

Erzgebirge Aue.. -3

Fortuna Düsseldorf.. 8

Dynamo Dresden.. 8

FSV Frankfurt.. 8

Hansa Rostock.. -3

= 17

POLAND = 20

GERMANY = 17

5 points - win against nation rival eg.. POLAND VS GERMANY

3 points - away win regardless..

2 points - home win regardless..

-3 points - loss against nation rival eg.. POLAND VS GERMANY

-1 point - loss home or away against home nation..

Bonus points:

MoM on your team - 1 point

Hat-trick hero - 1 point

POLAND START OUT ON TOP!..

J.SERGIO

Gk 89

D.BONERA Def 88 I.CORDOBA CB 88 S.MAXWELL LB/LM 90

C.KABORÉ

DM/RB 88

J.PIED Wing 86 A.RAMSEY CM/RM 86 C.ADAM CM/LM 88 S.VARELA WING/Fwd 89

L.DE JONG Fwd/AM 87 C.AMAURI CF 89

Teams coming together nicely i think....

Just bought in Jack Wilshere for CV lovely jubbly him Phil Jones and Cristian Eriksen will run the midfield for a while methinks.

Also bought Morata as back up CF

Kovacic as Am/Cm Support

ALex Grimaldo 16 year old Barca LB

Michael Keane good young utility defender.