Mario Goetz

woojers

The team that has Goetz became unmanaged and the 7 day period just passed. I made the first offer and then two other offers came in. I have $50M, and the max my chairman will allow me to bid for Goetz is $31M. Should I go ahead and just bid the max, so that I don't miss out? My team is middle in the standings in the 1st division and talent level is in the lower half of the division since I just took over a poor Fulham squad last year.

Re: Mario Goetz

The team that has Goetz became unmanaged and the 7 day period just passed. I made the first offer and then two other offers came in. I have $50M' date=' and the max my chairman will allow me to bid for Goetz is $31M. Should I go ahead and just bid the max, so that I don't miss out? My team is middle in the standings in the 1st division and talent level is in the lower half of the division since I just took over a poor Fulham squad last year.[/quote']

who is mario goetz?

tick the undisclosed fee and pay around 20mil.. most probably u can win the bidding race already.. unless money is not an issue in ur world.. then go for 30mil if u want to be sure of getting him because i dun think there will be anyone who will bid him for that much amount of money.. u mean mario gotze right?

What are you two talking about! He is the hottest talent in the world right now and has a brilliant future ahead of him ... he's already a starter in the German NT and a definate rise to 90 this season for him :)

Pay the max amount ... you may still loose him but at least you'll have no regrets.

Definately buy him though !

:D :D :D

if no one has shortlisted him' date=' put the minimum bid on first cause no one will be informed. However if you see someone else make an undisclosed offer, withdraw and bid the maximum! You could get gotze for real cheap and keep the money! :D[/quote']

Bid the max for him or regret it when someone else does!!!!

lol? are u guys crazy? bid max for him?? with that amount of money u can invest many other talented players.. how can ur club exceed 500million if u bid max value just for 1 player.. i think thats impossible for ur club to expand unless u are willing to wait few years..plus thats totally crazy and a very lousy act.. wad i usually do is when i bid the lowest and there is another club bidding for him i will cancel the deal and raise my price to get him.. i will never bid max for him lol :(

What are you two talking about! He is the hottest talent in the world right now and has a brilliant future ahead of him ... he's already a starter in the German NT and a definate rise to 90 this season for him :)

Pay the max amount ... you may still loose him but at least you'll have no regrets.

Definately buy him though !

:D :D :D

ohhhh he spelled gotze's name wrong in the title as well as content, i looked mario goetz up in the game... but no db lol

anyway... definitely buy him at all costs!!

Damn. Some manager, who comes by every other month to join, then quits in a few weeks joined at the last second and took Gotze for $35M, which is more than what my chairman allowed me to pay. There are also a lot of other people who come and join for 1-2 days and quits and the comes back and does it again. Does SM do anything about these types of managers?