I've been offered 30M for alexis sanchez. Could use the money or maybe even swap him for hazard. At the moment he's a backup for my team but if he could get to 93 by the end of this season he would be a 1st team player for me. Do you reckon he can get 93 rating by the end of this season? I'm assuming he's not getting 92 on the next review

Re: alexis sanchez

I've been offered 30M for alexis sanchez. Could use the money or maybe even swap him for hazard. At the moment he's a backup for my team but if he could get to 93 by the end of this season he would be a 1st team player for me. Do you reckon he can get 93 rating by the end of this season? I'm assuming he's not getting 92 on the next review

He'll not rise in the next review, mainly due to the injury he picked up at the start of the season and hindering his integration into the Barca team, until the injury he had player in all their games (if only a few at the time). He has the potential to rise to 93 (end of season is very unlikely though) but it all depends on how quickly he can establish himself as an automatic choice for Barca.

The same could apply to Hazard when he leaves Lille, depending on his chosen destination...he could also find himself on the bench for a period of time, it's unlikely though as that would probably only apply if he joined Barca, Madrid or City.

I'd probably let Sanchez go and bring in Hazard

He'll not rise in the next review' date=' mainly due to the injury he picked up at the start of the season and hindering his integration into the Barca team, until the injury he had player in all their games (if only a few at the time). He has the potential to rise to 93 (end of season is very unlikely though) but it all depends on how quickly he can establish himself as an automatic choice for Barca.

The same could apply to Hazard when he leaves Lille, depending on his chosen destination...he could also find himself on the bench for a period of time, it's unlikely though as that would probably only apply if he joined Barca, Madrid or City.

I'd probably let Sanchez go and bring in Hazard[/quote']

i agree with you, however i would still keep Sanchez if possible because he will definetly rise in the future. He hit 91 at Udinese who arent excatly the best team in Italy, now he is at arguebly the best team in the world in barcelona. he has to get into the team to rise, but with him being out injured then i dont see him rising until the end of the season (the earliest).

However Sanchez is a huge talent, but so is Hazard. Im sure there are other players you could possible sell or let go to bring in Hazard...?

i agree with you' date=' however i would still keep Sanchez if possible because he will definetly rise in the future. He hit 91 at Udinese who arent excatly the best team in Italy, now he is at arguebly the best team in the world in barcelona. he has to get into the team to rise, but with him being out injured then i dont see him rising until the end of the season (the earliest).

[b']However Sanchez is a huge talent, but so is Hazard. Im sure there are other players you could possible sell or let go to bring in Hazard...?[/b]

Good point, having both would be the ideal situation...