Sign in to follow this  
тσм_мғϲ

Which EC is best?

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Ah! Prime example #01 of someone whose NOT bothered reading my posts!

Would trying to rejoin these setups and commiting to them long term ease everyones problems in that department?

Im not an acid' date=' im not an alkaline, im neutral!!!!!!![/quote']

Not bothered reading your longwinded drabby post? mmhmmm... From what I've read most of it seems to be about 5579 having some "amazing" variety and it being great because Manchester United are garbage.

Going to stop argueing with you as you are clearly an imcompetent numpty whos having a sissy fiddle because his ickle setup is having a bad run. Just leave everyone alone and let them get on with THEIR FAVOURITE setups.

Re: English Championship 7046 Discussion Thread

Not bothered reading your longwinded drabby post? mmhmmm... From what I've read most of it seems to be about 5579 having some "amazing" variety and it being great because Manchester United are garbage.

Going to stop argueing with you as you are clearly an imcompetent numpty whos having a sissy fiddle because his ickle setup is having a bad run. Just leave everyone alone and let them get on with THEIR FAVOURITE setups.

Well you appear to be that pathetic I aint even going to bother with you.

Had to point that out so it didnt look like I missed your post.

CONCLUSION TO THE TOM'S ATTEMPT TO HELP THE FORUM ON 08/11/2011

Its just a game' date=' not a life or death situation, hense why im now going to draw a conclusion under the matter, go to the gym and get back to normality now.

Im going to try and pretend nothings happened tonight. Nothing at all - how crazy?!:eek:

But you'll all see what im talking about when I say "im a neutral forumer" and that I support all the setups that have been mentioned.

Ill let the so called rivalry between setups continue with regret. Whatever happens, can everyone take from this debate that rivalries can go too far. Whilst your all having fun with all the banter between setups, can you try not to take it that far you "hate" another setup in the process? Then we'll all be happy!

[b']Over and Out![/b]

Re: Which EC is best?

Well you could have stuck a poll on it too Stu while you were at it ;)

When I know how to do that' date=' I might :P

yea a poll and you could clear up the spam from 7777 ;)

Done...

I think someone must close this thread because is ridiculous

It's better than having the same debate on 4 different threads and it's a valid EC discussion.

Was this thread really necessary Tom? :P

But in truth, 7046 FTW! :P Just kidding, it's all based on opinion really so there isn't really a need for a debate on who's better otherwise it'll turn into a pointless and silly argument ;)

Guest drseanfitz

Was this thread really necessary Tom? :P

Tom didn't start the thread, following a discussion on the 5579 thread, Tom was trying to make it clear to all that he didn't think it was all necessary etc, but it ended up as a convo on 4 threads, so Stuart the Blue merged it all.

Tom didn't start the thread' date=' following a discussion on the 5579 thread, Tom was trying to make it clear to all that he didn't think it was all necessary etc, but it ended up as a convo on 4 threads, so Stuart the Blue merged it all.[/quote']

Oh, that makes a little more sense now.

QUICK POLL

What thread is best?

1)'unique' 5579

2)'titanic' 106

3)'newbie' 7777

4)'awesome' 7046

5)'vacant' 7345

Just an unbiased poll from a neutral :)

This thread...will start many conflicts on forum and etc...This is a base of a forum really????I don't think so....:eek::confused:

I have to agree that everyone is entitled to there own opinion, however when they take there opinion too far.. thats when it gets annoying.

Not mentioning names, but here is a recent example in EC7777:

X forumer said :

But in my eyes it already is the best.

Fair enough, thats there opinion on EC7777, no complaints can be made.

X2 forumer then quotes the top post and says :

I'm pretty sure in almost everyone's eyes :)

Which is incorrect.

Everyone is entitled to there own 'personal' opinion, however do not talk on behalf of the forum - especially if it is invalid :rolleyes:

Anyway, personally I think EC7046 is the best EC :D

There is no best gameworld ? we all have are different reasons for liking a certain set up i personally like 7046 because i created it and have had my team from the start and the banters always good, 7777 because i have Leeds In there and there's always good discussion going on. 106 because i'm in the middle of a massive challenge and the gameworld is a huge challenge signing players and tactically. Some may say you can judge it on The Four Nations (should really be 5 to include 7777 :P) but thats only really tactically and signing players some would say its down to post count and post views and some would say its down to how many different things and new creative ideas that go on in the set up. Personally i don't see why there's the need for this discussion at all tbh its not harming anyone by saying what one they feel is better and how they judge it for themselves its there personally preferences and opinions and there's no point trying to change or tackle that as there there traits that make certain set ups special for certain people.

The only way you'd ever resolve this issue is if a Super gameworld was created with a proportion of managers from each of the Big 5 EC's and it had a big discussion thread with a good M/R thread and lots of new ideas .... to be realistic that will never happen :)

I have to agree that everyone is entitled to there own opinion' date=' however when they take there opinion too far.. thats when it gets annoying.

Not mentioning names, but here is a recent example in EC7777:

X forumer said :

Fair enough, thats there opinion on EC7777, no complaints can be made.

X2 forumer then quotes the top post and says :

Which is incorrect.

Everyone is entitled to there own 'personal' opinion, however do not talk on behalf of the forum - especially if it is invalid :rolleyes:

Anyway, personally I think EC7046 is the best EC :D[/quote']

No need to mention names when you quote there posts and say which thread they were said in :P lol

Guest drseanfitz

QUICK POLL

What thread is best?

1)'Slow but steady' 5579

2)'Reach the top of Kilimanjaro' date=' now on its way down' 106[/color']

3)'which of the 500 threads shall I read today' 7777

4)'Team Jooles, and the other managers' 7046

5)'Peaked too early, and flopping around' 7345

corrected 'em for you. still prefer 106 myself