Sign in to follow this  
тσм_мғϲ

Which EC is best?

Re: Which EC is best?

Jesus people... you do know this is only a game right? As much as we are a bunch of saddos and seem to spend a lot of our free time on here :P

Personally if you enjoy a setup you enjoy a setup.. theres no point in trying to compare the likes of 5579, 7046, 7777, 106, 2933 and 7345 as there all the big EC's. But each one of those is different and offers different things to you.

Theres no point in getting you panties in a twist over it all, if you prefer 7777 over 7046 so be it. You cant try and trump somebody saying factualy why its better. If its your favourite its your favourite.

Your all dick-splashes B)

Making good use of my newly found word :D

This question cannot be answered, simple as. It depends on the different opinions of different people.

Someone new to the forum may enjoy the up and coming EC 7777, while someone who has been on the forum for a couple of years may enjoy EC 106 because they have built up that team since the setup opened. There are many reasons to enjoy a setup more than another, it just depends which one you feel more comfortable in.

If you were going to choose 'which setup(s) is/are greater' I would split them up into three different categories. Remember this is just my view.

Biggest Upcoming EC: EC 7777

Biggest Current EC: EC 7046

Biggest EC To Date: EC 106

Simples :)

Guest drseanfitz

I'm getting pretty tired of all this Kack....

People writing rousing speeches as if we're all going to war :rolleyes:

It's a game for christs sake' date=' play it and enjoy it

[/quote']

Jesus people... you do know this is only a game right? As much as we are a bunch of saddos and seem to spend a lot of our free time on here :P

Chill out guys, if people wanna debate this stuff, then leave 'em to it. They've got this nice little thread to chat away to their hearts content.

they're doing no harm, just leave 'em be - (don't worry Gary, I know you're post was initially on a set up thread)

gonna have to disagree... the only setups that are the best is the ones im in! lol :D

This posted hit it on the head' date=' the setup is only good if your in it (and winning)

QUICK POLL

What thread is best?

1)'unique' 5579

2)'titanic' 106

3)'newbie' 7777

4)'awesome' 7046

5)'vacant' 7345

Just an unbiased poll from a neutral :)

Thread ? is the title not................. Which EC is best?

Out of the 5 setups above, i would say 7345 is the best but that is due to me been in it, out of the 10 or so setups I'm in i would list 7345 at the bottom.

So how do we judge which setup is the best ? I would say by how hard it is to get into................... and on that EC1 wins hands down :D

Dont we know it grandad B):P

Your the dilusional old man of the forum :P

You might find this hard to believe young Fella' date=' but i'm much worse in real life. Back on topic i try to avoid this sort of thread and agree that as others have said its pretty much an individual thing. So with that in mind I'd say its between two for me..106 is like a faithful wife ( not my wife, shes a horrible old cow, who wants to steal my house :mad:) or 7046 my young bit on the side..(who incidently is the reason my wife wants to steal my house :() [/color']

You might find this hard to believe young Fella' date=' but i'm much worse in real life. Back on topic i try to avoid this sort of thread and agree that as others have said its pretty much an individual thing. [b']So with that in mind I'd say its between two for me..106 is like a faithful wife ( not my wife, shes a horrible old cow, who wants to steal my house :mad:) or 7046 my young bit on the side..(who incidently is the reason my wife wants to steal my house :() [/b]

Fair play mate :P

Reading through all i keep thinking is that this is only a game so what's with all the emotion?

I come from a neutral stance , I've participated in all the named set-ups to an extent and i seem to be in the minority where i'd prefer to have all the set-ups healthy and competitive than just the one super exclusive set-up that EC 106 used to hold the title of and being the main reason other forum set-ups sprung up.

Each set-up has a different type of appeal , which offers different types of managers the different communities and challenges that the SM Forum needs in order to thrive. From experience i have certain alliances to EC 5579 and EC 7777 as there set-ups I've at times felt most comfortable in and got on with the other managers most active in the set-ups. However i can see the appeals of set-ups such as EC 106 which i joined yesterday and am looking forward to taking on the best of the best in what is the forums oldest thriving EC set-up. I was there at the start of EC 7046 and only just quit after what was 129 matches and over a year in the set-up. I can see the appeal of the lively , heavy rivalries in the set-up but it wasn't for me at the end of the day and i expect to see it better off without the quieter less rivalry based managers such as myself in it as it is a fantastic set-up for those that want to make themselves noticed. EC 7345 was again a set-up i was in from the start and it was good for the first season but i lost interest , it's still a good set-up just needs a bit of energy put into the legs and i'm sure it will be good once again.

EC 5579 -
Bolton - 230 Games*

EC 7046 -
Brighton - 129 Games

EC 7345 -
Southampton - 88 Games

EC 7777 -
Middlesbrough - 55 Games*

EC 106 -
Millwall + Swansea - 21 Games*

*Still competiting

Every set-up has their ups and downs in my opinion non are better than the other.