Sign in to follow this  
JoshBrfc

Who is the best striker?

CAVANI

SUAREZ

FALCAO

I'm making changes, i've just sold TORRES and bought GOMEZ. Now i will need to sell at least one of the above strikers to keep everyone happy, so i guess the question is really who is the worst and who will not rise or has the least chance of rising?

Re: Who is the best striker?

Cavani. He is not playing at the same standard as last year. His work rate is way down and he isnt scoring as many goals. Many people will tell you that he is due for a rise but if he did get one itd be more for his performances last year and not this season. Im also wary of serie A players because I dont rate the league as a whole very highly and imo the quality as a whole has dropped in recent years. For example last year the league winners AC Milan were knocked out by the 5th place team in the EPL Tottenham in the CL. Also, Napoli has dropped in recent weeks in the league standings, currently 6th place and may not advance past the group stage in CL. This season I think so far Napolis best player has been Lavezzi rather than Cavani.

On the other hand Suarez is the heart of Liverpool and deserves a rise although his performances have tapered off since the beginning of the season. Falcao is playing very well for Atletico (7 goals) but the team isnt doing well as a whole. I would hold onto these two because they are playing in better leagues and are better players overall.

Hope this helps! :D

CAVANI

SUAREZ

FALCAO

I'm making changes' date=' i've just sold TORRES and bought GOMEZ. Now i will need to sell at least one of the above strikers to keep everyone happy, so i guess the question is really who is the worst and who will not rise or has the least chance of rising?[/quote']

Cavani is playing UEFA. Suarez is good but for me he will only reach 92 unless Liverpool gets CL anytime. Falcao is a good scorer and he might rise as well.

I cant really make a decision.. I would choose Cavani or Falcao still.

Hope it helps

xyyy

Yeah cheers for the replies boys! :)

I like them all, i'm a big fan of Cavani and Falcao think they'll hit big heights within a few years.

Ratings are soon which is a good thing!

Glad i got Gomez though :D

Cavani has great upside, but I would sell him before Falcao or Suarez. Even though he plays UEFA, he plays for a smaller club and hasn't been performing up to the levels of Falcao and Suarez. I would just keep all 3, because then you could play a 3 striker formation and have 4 players to cycle around.

I'd keep all three as much as possible. Cavani hasn't been playing as well as last season, but its possible because of fatigue. He hasn't had much of a break since last season, Copa America then new Serie A season started. Having to travel between S. America and Europe to play for Uruguay doesn't help either.

Regarding concerns, you can afford to allow a player to reach up to level 2, then keep playing him. Using substitutions also help to give them games.

i havn't got any advice for you about which striker is best but i could do with some myself and rather than starting a new thread i thought id ask here.

In my game world Suarez is on the transfer list but the manager is asking for 35m+ and will not take anything lower. is this to much and should i just leave it.

i havn't got any advice for you about which striker is best but i could do with some myself and rather than starting a new thread i thought id ask here.

In my game world Suarez is on the transfer list but the manager is asking for 35m+ and will not take anything lower. is this to much and should i just leave it.

Getting Suarez for cash would be excellent as cash is so easy to generate through risers (for which you might want to check out the predictions section of the forum). Welcome to the forum :)

I would buy him for that, even in a league where ther is less than 40% take up on teams.

As long as its Luis Suarez and not Mathias

If its a really competitive world and u got $$$ make an offer. check if other forwards are available! i wouldn't take unless i really needed a FW and had like loads of cash 100m++

He might rise to 92!!!

Cheers, Yea i have got plenty of cash i might just put in a considerbly higher bid in then :)

There are other forwards on transfer list but for me he just stands out i have him on another club and he does me good.