English Championship 8888 Discussion Thread

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC8888, General Discussion Thread http://www2.macleans.ca/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/really-fat-guy-on-computer.jpg' alt='really-fat-guy-on-computer.jpg'> I think this is more representative

Re: English Championship 8888 Discussion Thread Forest Green Rovers This should be interesting, small stadium, small budget but great potential Made a few signings for these sleeping giants. GK

Re: English Championship 8888 Discussion Thread First trophy of the season come's City's way ....................

Re: English Championship 8888 Discussion Thread

Everton vs Aston Villa 27 Apr 2013 London time

Singapore time 28 Apr

Everton manager vow to beat Aston Villa at least 2 goals different

Everton manager unhappy with Kaka display last game and argue Kaka to show what you have if you want to stay at the team. Kaka vow he will make different on coming vs Aston Villa

Kaka will be Playmaker for the day

Will Kaka make different on coming game?

Fan support rating

No - 12%

Yes - 88%

Chairman of Everton unhappy with manager due to harsh on players and several players unhappy. Pastone treaten to leave club if no change of manager.

Everton manager unhappy with team after 3 lose in a row. Everton manager will submit resignation if team still do not improve.

Everton unhappy with the performance and tell team, this type of playing style will lead you to regation.

Lose Aston villa 1-0, Man U 2-7 and Bolton 1-2 respectively

Everton chairman insist manager of Everton is secure after poor display

Many decent players keep coming off their transfer bans from externals. Shame I missed out on them, but now I can't bid anyway as I'm in debt...

But on the upside, Rotherham are top of the Championship! Still very close with Crewe, but we are now 7 points clear of 3rd placed Hull, which is all that matters!

Hoping this continues and fingers crossed we'll be joining Northampton in the Premier League!

After defeat 3 in a row, Everton to victory against Arsenal.

Everton outclassed Arsenal and beat them 4 - 3 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Marin scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Pastore and Sakho were also amongst the goalscorers.

Everton manager delighted after beat Arsenal 4-3 and advice team forcus next league game against Newcastle (away)

Decided to leave Northampton, the buying from unmanaged just got too much and it was really boring me.

Ive left Northampton in a great state, made sure they had 21 players only so no one can steal the best players from them. Also a nice balance of £17million if anyone takes them over.

To the guys left in here, all the best :)

• 2 weeks later...

Decided to leave Northampton' date=' the buying from unmanaged just got too much and it was really boring me.

Ive left Northampton in a great state, made sure they had 21 players only so no one can steal the best players from them. Also a nice balance of £17million if anyone takes them over.

To the guys left in here, all the best :)[/quote']

It's a shame - but I'm on the point of doing the same. I have a brilliant squad at Bolton that has taken a lot of time and effort to build up. Sadly, the lack of population in this world means that Div 1 is now not fully occupied - which is the minimum requirement to make it interesting.

Unless we get an influx of new blood I think we shoould all migrate to EC 28888 which is opening in a couple of weeks

Richard

It's a shame - but I'm on the point of doing the same. I have a brilliant squad at Bolton that has taken a lot of time and effort to build up. Sadly' date=' the lack of population in this world means that Div 1 is now not fully occupied - which is the minimum requirement to make it interesting.

Unless we get an influx of new blood I think we shoould all migrate to EC 28888 which is opening in a couple of weeks

Richard[/quote']

I've now been offered the Bolton job but I don't want it. If there is anyone who does want it send me a pm.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Manchester city vow this season will finish top 3. After signing of load players, this season will make the different. After resign of Everton and join Man City, hope this season will be a better for them. Chairman happy and delight at the moment the way so far. :)

Div 2

Blackburn 1-3 Crystal Palace

Goals from Garmash' date=' Lanzini, and M. Suarez means we have now gone on a 9 game winning streak (10 if you count the cup).

Have the job offer from Everton but not sure if I want it now.[/quote']

Bravo! I was on the stand watching and eating candy. You will promote to Div 1 if you continous outstanding display. One word for you, Amasome

Man City news:

Currently top 4th in table after win Carlisle

steered Manchester City to victory against Carlisle United.

Manchester City beat Carlisle United 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Agüero had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Hazard and Pjanić were amongst the goalscorers.

everton news

steve alban leaves his position at crystal palace and takes control of everton.

The chairman expects everton to finish in the top half of the table.

Everton were founded in 1878 and play their home games at goodison park in liverpool. The club is also known as the toffees. They have a rivalry with liverpool.

everton knock charlton out of the cup beating them 2-1 with goals from lukaku and graham.
steve alban steered everton to victory against stoke city.

Everton beat stoke city 4 - 0 in their division 1 fixture.

Jelavić scored a brace and was later voted man of the match for his performance.

Lukaku and benassi were also amongst the goalscorers.

crystal palace news

palace continue to ride high in division 2 without former manager steve alban with a win against swansea city. Palace beat swansea 2-1 with goals from jedinak and kleber.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...