English Championship 8888 Discussion Thread

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC8888, General Discussion Thread http://www2.macleans.ca/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/really-fat-guy-on-computer.jpg' alt='really-fat-guy-on-computer.jpg'> I think this is more representative

Re: English Championship 8888 Discussion Thread Forest Green Rovers This should be interesting, small stadium, small budget but great potential Made a few signings for these sleeping giants. GK

Re: English Championship 8888 Discussion Thread First trophy of the season come's City's way ....................

Re: English Championship 8888 Discussion Thread

Colchester United can announce several new signings.

Marco RIGONI has completed his move to Colchester United from Novara for £150,000 plus Magnus OKUONGHAE . All other offers were turned down.
Abdelrazak JADID has completed his move to Colchester United from Parma for £250,000 plus Pat BALDWIN . All other offers were turned down.
Giovanni MARCHESE has completed his move to Colchester United from Catania for £400,000 plus Kemal IZZET . All other offers were turned down.
Moura LEANDRO has completed his move to Colchester United from Grêmio for £400,000 plus Ian HENDERSON
Tomer CHENCINSKI has completed his move to Colchester United from VPS for £10,000
Nicola RAVAGLIA has completed his move to Colchester United from Cesena in a swap deal for Mark COUSINS
Juan CUADRADO has completed his move to Colchester United from Udinese in a swap deal for John-Joe O'TOOLE
Richard SUKUTA-PASU has completed his move to Colchester United from 1. FC Kaiserslautern for £200,000 plus Kayode ODEJAYI . All other offers were turned down.
Fernández ANDRES has completed his move to Colchester United from Osasuna for £350,000 plus Ben WILLIAMS . All other offers were turned down.
Óscar DE MARCOS has completed his move to Colchester United from Athletic Club for £250,000 plus Lloyd JAMES and Brian WILSON . All other offers were turned down.

Really happy with how my team is shaping up. Got some decent players in all positions, although could still do with another 1/2 CMs and another winger.

Will be sending Ralf Fahrmann back to Fulham after signing Fernandez Andres as I don't need 2 80+ keepers. Nicola Ravaglia, the 78 rated keeper I've just signed is available for loan to a Div 4/5 club.

Cant believe another team made a bid. I looked on Soccerway for ages to find him. He isnt even on the LaLiga rating thread. I havent got him as I went C/V. They dont even need him :(

I also looked through teams on Soccerway for ages to find him. As for not needing him' date=' with 3 games a week, and with only 4 players that can play in defence that I plan on keeping and one on loan, I definitely do need him.

Dammit! Colchester have taken yet another of my targets. Really needed this fella as iv now got a limited number of forwards available. My defense is looking strong though. Pablo Caceras is on his way to the club as my new first choice left back. Im building a team very much around 3-5-2. :o

I actually thought you'd get him, there couldn't have been much in it. But really pleased to have landed him.

Upto now Darlington have signed:

Dani Benitez

Ousmane Drame

Thaer Bawab

Rok Brajic

Rok Buzeti

Nejc Vidmar

Klemen Medved

Ales Mertelj

Not bad, some decent risers in there, especially Benitez. Away at Coventry tonight, obviously gonna be a tough game, only a friendly though I guess.

just had a few loans sent back so any smaller clubs looking for any loans have a quick butchers at my youth squad

so far got

oliver norwood cm 77

scott wooton cb 75

larnell cole wing/am 75

also added ben amos to the transfer list can go for a minimum offer from the riht club currently a 78ov gk

any guys who are loaned out can play in all competitions don't mind about cuping tying etc.

just had a few loans sent back so any smaller clubs looking for any loans have a quick butchers at my youth squad

so far got

oliver norwood cm 77

scott wooton cb 75

larnell cole wing/am 75

also added ben amos to the transfer list can go for a minimum offer from the riht club currently a 78ov gk

any guys who are loaned out can play in all competitions don't mind about cuping tying etc.

I want Ben Amos

Its been a busy few days for the Pirates as we look to get ready for the new season, these are my latest buys:

Sung-Hwan CHOI has completed his move to Bristol Rovers from Suwon Bluewings for £200,000 plus Byron ANTHONY

80 rated, 30 year old who will be moved on when he goes off TB, he will partner Mei in defence.

Cristian TELLO has completed his move to Bristol Rovers from Barcelona for £200,000 plus Matt HARROLD . All other offers were turned down.

Ritchie KITOKO has completed his move to Bristol Rovers from Udinese for £150,000 plus Jo KUFFOUR

Silvano RAGGIO GARIBALDI has completed his move to Bristol Rovers from Genoa in a swap deal for Stuart CAMPBELL

All these fellas are playing regularly in their country's second tier and might get a small rise. Kitoko and Garibaldi will be first team starters in midfield whilst Tello will partner Starikov if i'm playing two up front.

@mufc12 - my bid won fair and square mate, Harrold was valued at 750k so i knew i'd beaten you and the other fella when i saw your bids were cash.

This is how my first XI is looking:

80 - 80 - 80 - 82

82 - 80 - 80

82 - 80 - 80

Hopefully i can secure some loans to add some quality and then we are ready to roll B)

Its been a busy few days for the Pirates as we look to get ready for the new season' date=' these are my latest buys:

80 rated, 30 year old who will be moved on when he goes off TB, he will partner Mei in defence.

All these fellas are playing regularly in their country's second tier and might get a small rise. Kitoko and Garibaldi will be first team starters in midfield whilst Tello will partner Starikov if i'm playing two up front.

@mufc12 - my bid won fair and square mate, Harrold was valued at 750k so i knew i'd beaten you and the other fella when i saw your bids were cash.

This is how my first XI is looking:

[center']77

80 - 80 - 80 - 82

82 - 80 - 80

82 - 80 - 80[/center]

Hopefully i can secure some loans to add some quality and then we are ready to roll B)

right fella sorry

Aye he is he will be 3rd choice goalie for me

You only really need two keepers mate as they never get injured' date=' a starter and a shoddy 10k-er

if you don't need him for first choice he'll just be a drain on your wages/initial funds

up to you though if you still wanna buy him as he is a good talent

[/font']

You only really need two keepers mate as they never get injured' date=' a starter and a shoddy 10k-er

if you don't need him for first choice he'll just be a drain on your wages/initial funds

up to you though if you still wanna buy him as he is a good talent

[/font']

Im getting an 80 rated goalie and Amos dont need masip now but i can rotate him with 80 rated

Players available for loan from Coventry City:

Chris Dunn - GK - 74

Cyrus Christie - RB - 75

James Wilson - CB/RB - 75

Jordan Willis - CB - 75

Shaun Jeffers - Fwd - 73

Callum Wilson - CF - 70

Depending on who I get transfer wise over the next few days I might be able to add Chris Hussey, Jordan Clarke and Ishak Belfodil to that list.

Chelsea can announce 3 more signings.

Daniele De Rossi, with Lampard and Malouda moving to Roma; Sergio Busquets joining for Cech and 3m, and to fill the hole left by Cech, Iker Casillas will switch places with Michael Essien.

For teams still looking for loans, Patrick van Aanholt is now available. Same terms as Lukaku, will be recalled for cup matches but will be yours for the rest of the season & between cup matches unless needed for injuries & suspensions. Other players may be made available in the next few days.