English Championship 8888 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 8888 Discussion Thread

PLAYERS IN at MK Dons:

Ter Stegen 78 - one of the best keepers in Germany, will be in the high 80s in no time at all.

Jan Holenda 84 - only cost 2 million because his value was affected by the fact Anzhi have Eto'o. Should also rise a bit.

Robert Firmino 83 - only 20 and a top talent. Should rise to 85 in the next couple of games and is also a future 90+.

Andujar Coke 85 - becoming more involved in the Sevilla first team. +1 with another +1 possible in the next couple of chnges.

Sanchez Tekio 75 - Top young player and is a starter at Valladoid.

Ryan Bertrand 83 - Will get games time sooner or later and will rise then. Top young player.

Timm Klose 83 - Solid defender for Nurnberg. Hoping for a +2 on Monday.

Liam Bridcutt 75 - Playing well for Brighton and has a PL future.

Daniel Baier 85 - already rose +2 from 83 :D

Gokhan Tore 80 - at 19 he is already a key player for Hamburg. Has a ridiculously good future.

Accepted bid - Ashley Eastham 72 - Playing a bit in League 1 on loan from Blackpool. Might get a nice rise in the future but mainly he is making up the numbers.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC8888, General Discussion Thread http://www2.macleans.ca/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/really-fat-guy-on-computer.jpg' alt='really-fat-guy-on-computer.jpg'> I think this is more representative

Re: English Championship 8888 Discussion Thread Forest Green Rovers This should be interesting, small stadium, small budget but great potential Made a few signings for these sleeping giants. GK

Re: English Championship 8888 Discussion Thread First trophy of the season come's City's way ....................

TWO MORE JOIN IPSWICH

4659_1319210634.jpg

Old man Van Buyten comes in to Ipswich ,he has a safe 89 rating and will do a job at centre back until his transfer ban is off then he will get punted.

37990_1272988964.jpg

21 year old Sekou Oliseh from CSKA Moscow comes in,Exciting kid this is and will get a rise when the ratings for Russia are done.

The offer for Makoto HASEBE of VfL Wolfsburg from Coventry City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

An 87 rated CM/RM on the way in. Has plenty of minutes in the Bundesliga this season. Could go up 1.

The offer for José Luis FERNANDEZ of Benfica from Coventry City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

84 rated LM/Wing. Probably won't be a starter but will give me a great impact player from the bench/in reserve during 3 game weeks. Only got him to sell on after TB's.

Forest-Green-Rovers-Football-Club.png

Forest Green Rovers

284438_Forest_Green_Rovers.jpg

Average Age = 19.00

Average Rating = 73.81

I am very happy how the team has turned out particularly with the signings of Torun, Deulofeu and Chessa.

Thank you to the managers who have loaned my team players but I will send them back due to cost of wages and I think now my team will be able to handle themselves for now. If I do need them in the future I will be grateful for the help.

decided as i'm getting a few of the original loaned out players back as peeps upgrade there teams decided to allow most of the guys who have come back to leave now for cash deals just 10k over there c.v

this includes

scott wooton cb 75 £280k price tag

michael keane def 75 £300k price tag

oliver norwood cm 77 560k price tag

ravel morrison am/wing 75 300k price tag

larnell cole wing/am 75 300k price tag

won't be accepting first bid in on all players as ive got a few 2-1's coming in

so gotta make sure i stay above the line for that but all players can go

Thank you to the managers who have loaned my team players but I will send them back due to cost of wages and I think now my team will be able to handle themselves for now. If I do need them in the future I will be grateful for the help.

With Clifford now back at Chelsea' date=' we've got a slot open to send another midfielder out on loan. [b']Oriol Romeu[/b] has got a bit more interest than McEachran, so Romeu is now available for loan. Both him and Van Aanholt are going to be playing in the friendly tonight, but I will make a decision on both of them after the games tonight so if you're interested, place your bids in. Again, both players will only be recalled for the cup games and if needed to cover injuries.