English Championship 8888 Discussion Thread

Re: English Championship 8888 Discussion Thread

still looming to pick up a 83+ mid/def at Bristol after getting totally screwed outta matip.

anyone??? ive had so many loans rejected or sent to others :(

oh yeah and Ever Banega is headed to Bristol' date=' waited like 3 days and still got him unopposed :)[/quote']

after I'll finish all transfers maybe Bolton can help you.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: EC8888, General Discussion Thread http://www2.macleans.ca/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/really-fat-guy-on-computer.jpg' alt='really-fat-guy-on-computer.jpg'> I think this is more representative

Re: English Championship 8888 Discussion Thread Forest Green Rovers This should be interesting, small stadium, small budget but great potential Made a few signings for these sleeping giants. GK

Re: English Championship 8888 Discussion Thread First trophy of the season come's City's way ....................

Lost out on Pazzini, not really surprised as knew it would be close, and I'm happy that if he didn't come to me that he went to Mario because I know he really wanted him too, and he hasn't had the luck I have had so far.

Now time to find a suitable replacement, looks like it's either going to be a young 89, a fairly average 90 with no hopes of rising ever, or an aging 92/93.

The offer for Sastre PERE of Villarreal from Colchester United has been accepted along with other club offers. Villarreal will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Bid 26k more than Bristol rovers so he'll be joining Colchester. Regular at Villarreal B so should get a rise in the Spanish changes.

My mistake, Bristol Rovers included a player in their deal for Pere, so their bid was actually more than mine. Pere, therefore has joined Bristol Rovers and not Colchester.

I've got another four players joining bury. they are...

Luis Cavanda RB/CB -78 - Lazio

t_l_cavanda_luis_pedro_cavanda-2049838.jpg

Jordi Masip GK -78 - Barcelona

Jordi-Masip-Lopez1.jpg

Alex Cruz LM/LB - 80 - Granada

post_alex_cruz.jpg

Francisco Portillo - AM/Wing -80 - Malaga

20100202dasdasftb_40.jpg

all first team starters

Players going out

A.Haworth - Lazio

C.Belford - Barcelona

J.Skarz - Grananda CF

P.Picken + P.Sweeney - Malaga CF

Really' date=' what is your problem? First you complain when i rival you for a player that would become a first team player for me, making out that you withdrawing for an 88 should therfore make me withdraw for Pepe.

You then go on to say that you hate me. There really is no need for that.

And then i go and withdraw for the player, as i see better ways of spending my money and you are still whining. There's no pleasing some people. :rolleyes:[/quote']

:eek::eek::eek:

I don't think he's harbouring any actual ill-feelings mate he was just joking' date=' and besides, you two are supposed to hate each other being the Liverpool/Everton managers, if the fans saw you two getting along they wouldn't be best pleased. ;)[/quote']

Exactly , I was clearly joking ! And as Mikey said , you're Liverpool , why would I like you ( JOKING AGAIN , in case you don't get my subtle joke ! )

Lost out on Pazzini' date=' not really surprised as knew it would be close, and I'm happy that if he didn't come to me that he went to Mario because I know he really wanted him too, and he hasn't had the luck I have had so far.

Now time to find a suitable replacement, looks like it's either going to be a young 89, a fairly average 90 with no hopes of rising ever, or an aging 92/93.[/quote']

God , I'm over the moon ! Fair play to ya for taking it like a man

:P !

Got home from training to find out this :

Giampaolo PAZZINI has completed his move to Everton from Internazionale for £4,500,000 plus Louis SAHA and Marcus HAHNEMANN . All other offers were turned down.

And on top of that :

Ferreira PEPE has completed his move to Everton from Real Madrid for £8,400,000 plus John HEITINGA . All other offers were turned down.

No cash left though , that's my team pretty much done , only one or two new recruits to come and then my blue army will be complete !!

The offer for Pa.pe SOUARÉ of Lille OSC from Bolton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A talented LB already played for Lille and expect from him to break the XI in this season or next season.

The offer for Lorenzo MELGAREJO of Benfica from Bolton Wanderers has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

On loan from Benfica to Pacos already got a rise but expect from him to get another rise because he's doing good for Pacos.

A talented LB already played for Lille and expect from him to break the XI in this season or next season.

On loan from Benfica to Pacos already got a rise but expect from him to get another rise because he's doing good for Pacos.

Can I just say' date=' I [b']never[/b] put Pastore in your sig, since you've put my name on it :o

Because it looks terrible with him just stuck on there

and can you take my name away from underneath since it wasn't actually me who did it........thanks ;)

Ipswich Town have accepted the friendly challenge to play Everton.

Quality stuff will get to play about with tactics for this one.

Hmm...... my lesser namesake

Mark Hughes has parted company with Kidderminster Harriers after the manager decided that they have done all that they can for the club.

Yep thats right,off you pop this gameworld aint big enough for the both of us :)

still looming to pick up a 83+ mid/def at Bristol after getting totally screwed outta matip.

anyone??? ive had so many loans rejected or sent to others :(

oh yeah and Ever Banega is headed to Bristol' date=' waited like 3 days and still got him unopposed :)[/quote']

Not my fault u lost on Matip mate,he aint gonna be on loan for the whloe season,its just to save a few wages

Plus i bidded for him first and waited like a day and u swooped in last min.

In a GW like this your gonna get competion on like every player,So just move on and buy a another DM,theres many out there.

Ipswich Town have accepted the friendly challenge to play Everton.

Quality stuff will get to play about with tactics for this one.

Hmm...... my lesser namesake

Mark Hughes has parted company with Kidderminster Harriers after the manager decided that they have done all that they can for the club.

Yep thats right' date='off you pop this gameworld aint big enough for the both of us :)[/quote']

It's only a friendly so I'm gonna mention the names for tonight's match :) It will look something like this !

285226_Everton.jpg

Subs : Gaspar , Distin , Drenthe , Torje , Riise , Giroud and Arnautovic !

EDIT : Pazzini faces late fitness test !! Giroud might start instead of him !