P.OSVALDO 11

C.CASEMIRO 24

Half Time

(2 - 3) A.ADURIZ 9

J.BLASZCZYKOWSKI 10

A.RAMSEY 26

P.TROCHOWSKI 59

D.PAYET 68

Before the game when Asked of season targets Ben said 'Win the League' Its been a brillant start to that target, There were goals in the 9th, 10th and the 11th Minute at Selhurst Park !

Blackpool, Coventry and Brighton are the three Teams who top the League with a +3 Goal Difference !

Re: English Championship 8888 Discussion Thread

Villa 3 - 1 Everton

So disappointing , we were by far the better team with more possession and shots . Tonight , for a change I used the Score Centre thing , and after 18 minutes I got my hopes up when Ganso grabbed the first goal of the game for us ! Gutted , It seems like we are going back to our initial tactics . Well played Kyle !

Next up : Sporting CP at home in the SMFA Shield !

Fallowed by : Blackburn Rovers at Home In the PL !

Forest-Green-Rovers-Football-Club.png

Camila De al Meida Brum earned a draw with Forest Green Rovers against Luton Town.

The match ended 0 - 0 between Forest Green Rovers and Luton Town in their Division 5 fixture.

Torun had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match

Very happy with a draw against a strong Luton team

Guest <klhepworth.

BRIGHTON 3-0 MILLWALL

Kieran Hepworth steered Brighton and Hove Albion to victory against Millwall.

Brighton and Hove Albion beat Millwall 3 - 0 in their Division 2 fixture.

Prödl had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Ayew and Shaqiri were amongst the goalscorers.

Really chuffed, great start, Ayew got two, Shaqiri one. Joint top with Coventry and Blackpool. Unlucky for Millwall, they had better stats, so I'm quite lucky really:cool:

BRIGHTON 3-0 MILLWALL

Really chuffed' date=' great start, Ayew got two, Shaqiri one. Joint top with Coventry and Blackpool. Unlucky for Millwall, they had better stats, so I'm quite lucky really:cool:[/quote']

Well done mate, playing a 4-5-1 defensive & counter-attack isn't much use when my sole striker gets himself sent off after an hour (blimmin' Cisse) but truth be told think the game was over by then anyway....next time though! :D

Not exactly what I was hoping for to start off the season, lost 2-1 to Reading, really felt like I could have and should have won that game so that's a bit of a stick up the bum. My team is far from finished but I still put out a pretty strong team, thought I could win the game whilst resting a few players for Monday but clearly I underestimated my opposition (even though they actually named a worse team than me :o).

Oh well, only way is up! :D

Guest <klhepworth.

Well done mate' date=' playing a 4-5-1 defensive & counter-attack isn't much use when my sole striker gets himself sent off after an hour (blimmin' Cisse) but truth be told think the game was over by then anyway....next time though! :D[/quote']

Yeah, I didn't mention that, but I'm sure my lot will relish coming to the New Den!

Northampton 1-2 Shrewsbury

Dissapointed to lose the opening game. Shrewsbury were 2-0 at half time. Miyachi scored a late conselation for me. They had more possesion, but we have more shots.

Not too worried just yet :) Bristol Rovers next, there team looks slightly better than mine rating wise atm.

J. Hutchinson II steered Dagenham & Redbridge to victory against Aldershot Town.

Dagenham & Redbridge outclassed Aldershot Town and beat them 3 - 0 in their Division 4 fixture.

Gonzalez scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Morleo was also on the scoresheet for his side.

great start. not brilliant opening with 2 away games but if i can take all the points ill be well made up. next up crawley, and there free scoring goalkeeper! sounds like they had the monk (mean machine) in goal!!!

42' GOAL!! - A spectacular long range shot by Thierry DEBES flies into the top corner!

59' GOAL!! - An inch perfect cross from the wing is met by the towering Thierry DEBES, who nods home!

2' GOAL!! - A cross from the left is headed home by Archimede MORLEO!

50' GOAL!! - Using his blistering pace Pablo GONZALEZ leaves the defenders in his wake and chips the keeper with aplomb!

69' GOAL!! - Seizing on an error in the defence Pablo GONZALEZ rounds the keeper to finish with ease!

QPR 4- 3 WBA

A goal-feast was to be had in the opening game of the season at Loftus Road. Goals from Kana-Biyik, Toivonen, MoM Pjanic (who only signed on Thursday) and Traore sealed an opening day win for the Hoops, A 89th min goal from Zoltan Gera was'nt enough for Garry Crawford's team.

Away to Bolton on Wednesday.