English Championship 8888 Discussion Thread

Sky_Blue_Gould

Re: English Championship 8888 Discussion Thread

QPR 4- 3 WBA

A goal-feast was to be had in the opening game of the season at Loftus Road. Goals from Kana-Biyik' date=' Toivonen, MoM Pjanic (who only signed on Thursday) and Traore sealed an opening day win for the Hoops, A 89th min goal from Zoltan Gera was'nt enough for Garry Crawford's team.

Away to Bolton on Wednesday.[/quote']

looks like it was the place to m8! wel done:)

9 man Blackburn didn't stand a chance against Bolton tonight' date=' with both Montolivo and Iraola sent off Bolton dominated the game and Rovers should be happy the result ended at only 2-0..

Geez, both suspended for 3 games straight away, boy am I glad I went for quality instead of depth at silly season.. funny How I have no backup rb :D[/quote']

Unlucky matey! my youngsters are on form :D

Rocky will be Bolton surname soon.

Managed to scrape through a goal fest against Wolves 4 - 3.

My goals came from Suarez (30, 64), Soldado (52) and Di Maria (67). Wolves goals came from Abidal (7), Raul (58) and Mascherano (78).

With that result, i sit 7th in Division 1.

One downside to the game was the major injury to my influential winger Di Maria.

6 Weeks, 5 Days with a Broken metatarsal.:eek: Return date 26th January 2012. :(

Stockport open up with a 2-2 draw against Kettering Cani and Tassi with the goals maybe should of sneaked it looking at the stats but I'm not to bothered as it's a solid point Good game Zak' date=' Next up Newport County :)[/quote']

Good game bud, expected a loss as youve done very well with your team :)

Jamezz Chettz earned a draw with Hartlepool United against AFC Bournemouth.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Hartlepool United and AFC Bournemouth in their Division 3 fixture.

Solano scored the only goal for Hartlepool United and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Mame DIOUF suffered a minor injury in the last game.

Quite happy with this result, as I rested a lot of first team players, due to facing both Preston and Sheffield Wednesday in the next four days.

The game was very even, with all the stats differing by only one shot, or two possession. :)

Newcastle 0 - 2 Swansea

Navas 32'

Amalfitano 53'

A 2-0 away win at a good Newcastle side. This Swans defense hasnt conceded a goal yet this season which is only goiong to serve us well in our attempt to stay in the division this season.

I will be releasing a season overview for Swansea in the next couple of days :)

dean barden earned a draw with Portsmouth against Nottingham Forest.

The match ended 2 - 2 between Portsmouth and Nottingham Forest in their Division 2 fixture.

Matri and Nocerino were amongst the goalscorers.

At last my losing streak ends and i score a couple of goals.

decided to go with a more attacking lineup/formation for tonights friendly game considering ive only scored 1 goal in my last two games

guess it kinda worked

Dan James steered Manchester United to victory against Burton Albion.

Manchester United outclassed Burton Albion and thrashed them 11 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.

Hernandez was in fantastic goal-scoring form and bagged 5 goals, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Messi and Iniesta were also amongst the goalscorers.

The Bingo Cup !

SELECT YOUR FIXTURES REMINDER !

The LINK to the thread with the FIXTURES ON Is BELOW !

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=107113

I said I would send out some reminders Last night but with me getting a new club in a new EC I Didnt have time but I promise PM's will be going out to people tonight ! - Ive just had a scan looking at how many friendlys been arranged so far and It looks like theres a lot of matches to be sorted yet !!!

Get your Home games all arranged, If all 40 managers do that then theres no problem :)

So, Get yours arranged today, Might aswell, Save you getting another reminder, As I said above ALL The Fixtures are on that thread Link above, So Visit the Link and a Arrange your four Home games.

decided to go with a more attacking lineup/formation for tonights friendly game considering ive only scored 1 goal in my last two games

guess it kinda worked

Dan James steered Manchester United to victory against Burton Albion.

Manchester United outclassed Burton Albion and thrashed them 11 - 1 in their Friendly fixture.

Hernandez was in fantastic goal-scoring form and bagged 5 goals' date=' later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Messi and Iniesta were also amongst the goalscorers.

My over attacking tactics didnt do the job i thought they would... instead i got slaughtered! so much for the element of surprise! lol

2nd team (AVERAGE RATING OF 71 :eek:) in action today against Grimsby Town' date=' that will propably play their first team (Average rating of 74) because their manager doesn't log in for 9 days. Hoping to get, at least, 1 point.[/quote']

4-1 win, with Popovic (3) and Markkula (1) getting my goals.

Ben Newman steered Mansfield Town to victory against Wrexham.

Mansfield Town beat Wrexham 3 - 2 in their Division 5 fixture.

Mitchley scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Armstrong was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Decent result as we come away from unmanaged Wrexham with all three points :)

Happy with the second string!

Aaron Duffy (Forum) steered Stockport County to victory against Newport County.

Stockport County beat Newport County 3 - 2 in their Division 5 fixture.

Ciofani had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Nimely was on the scoresheet for his side.

Good game Mate, happy with Countys start to the season :)