English Championship 8888 Discussion Thread

Sky_Blue_Gould

Re: English Championship 8888 Discussion Thread

The Bingo Cup !

Guys,

Ive gone for look at what Bingo Cup Games have not been arranged tonight, BUT,

12th Jan - Rest from the Cup !

15th Jan - Waiting for Man City send me the request for our Cup Game !

DUE TO THIS, I cant view Other friendly games, I can If I go on peoples Schedules, But that will take Longer, Aswell as Watching the Chelsea - Man City game earlier, Writing Christmas cards out for different people and looking at College booklets and trying Look after a team I took over on SM Yesterday Ive decided that tonight Ive wrote EVERYBODYS Cup Games down for the Bingo Cup, Therefore Tomorrow it will be easier for me look at teams schedules for the cup then I can write down all missing games and contact managers, Which seems best to me. :)

Thread for the Bingo Cup is below !

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=107113

Ben mate' date=' can i remind you that you have a Bingo Cup game on Xmas day? :)[/quote']

Nope, I havent, Got a spare day, 5 Teams in a group, X Mas day is one of those days where I sit out while the other sides play.

Forest-Green-Rovers-Football-Club.png

Second string do the job :D

Camila De al Meida Brum steered Forest Green Rovers to victory against Ebbsfleet United.

Forest Green Rovers outclassed Ebbsfleet United and thrashed them 6 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Castillo scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Avram and Gucci were also amongst the goalscorers.

Bristol City do the job at home to Burnley 3-1

Got a hard fixture in the Hammers next game. Poor manager' date=' was doing a check on him, Had 7 shots on target against him and has had 28 Shots on target.

GD -3 1F 4A 0pts

I would be ****** as :confused:[/quote']

Are you calling me a Poor manager ?

Northampton 3-1 Bristol Rovers

Made 3 changes for the game' date=' really wanted to win so kept my big players in the team. Looks like Bristol rested their big players. Goals from Zezinho, Hemed and Lam with my goals. Tello got a late conselation for Rovers.

Very happy to get my first win :) I play Aldershot on Wednesday. Confident I can beat them, they havent made a signing yet :confused:[/center']

Well done mate, yes your right i rotated out my whole squad so i thought you'd win - my player's fitness wasn't great so decided to let them rest for Wednesday :)

J. Hutchinson II was unable to prevent a Dagenham & Redbridge defeat to Crawley Town.

Dagenham & Redbridge slumped to a 3 - 0 defeat to Crawley Town in their Division 4 fixture.

thumped.hammered.merked.whatever.

Crawley goalkeeper Debes follows up his antics of 2 goals last game, with 2 assists!

IRIOME picked up an injury & CANTEROS sent off and suspended for 1 game.

Barnet next. at Home happily.

first euro tie game tonight at home against shakhtar

going with the same setup that i used against burton

although im not too sure how its going to pan out

as its a very different formation than i usually use against unmanaged/com teams

but figured 1st games just as good a time to try it out as any

team sheet

291495_Manchester_United.jpg

Guest <klhepworth.

Brighton

Fedrico Viviani +2 -> 77

Adds a bit of depth:)

Surprised no one picked up the likes of Andrea Cocco (+6) and Francesco Acerbi (+5). I know I didn't, but I don't know who they are, normally risers that good get snapped up in Forum Game Worlds:)

Brighton

:

Fedrico Viviani +2 -> 77

Adds a bit of depth:)

Surprised no one picked up the likes of Andrea Cocco (+6) and Francesco Acerbi (+5). I know I didn't' date=' but I don't know who they are, normally risers that good get snapped up in Forum Game Worlds:)[/quote']

I checked them in other set ups and seems they weren't well known tbh don't think theybwere picked up in 7046 either.

Guest <klhepworth.

I checked them in other set ups and seems they weren't well known tbh don't think theybwere picked up in 7046 either.

Ahh, well, the forum normally has most players nailed down, just a bit surprised:)

Forgot to mention that my Brighton lost 1-0 to Birmingham last night, rested a lot of players and played defensive against one of the strongest sides in the league, so a 1-0 defeat is no embarrassment.