English Championship 8888 Discussion Thread

Sky_Blue_Gould

Guest <klhepworth.

Re: English Championship 8888 Discussion Thread

Brighton have signed Charlie Henry and Saido Berahino. Henry's done well in non-league and currently on loan at Aldershot. Berahino's banging them in on loan from West Brom at Northampton, has been involved in most England youth teams and was part of the future of England promotion when they launched the most recent home kit, seems to be a big talent.

Both are available for loan, Henry's only rated 68 so doubt anyone will want him, Berahino's 75 so get your bids in Div. 4/5:D

Dagenham & Redbridge outclassed Barnet and beat them 2 - 1 in their Division 4 fixture.

Cuenca scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Llorente was also on the scoresheet for his side.

second string pull a win out the bag..

Ignacio LORES 75>77...was hoping 78 but its a rise...

Matija NASTASIC 75>80.......on loan CB gets a +5...

Took over at Watford' date='Cant do much in the market as most players are TB ATM....Anyone got any players to loan above 84,no strikers though?[/quote']

welcome bud

pretty miffed at the juve ratings change though, no rise for lichtsteiner if anyone out the squad bar marchiso deserved a rise it was him but ahwell not the first time ive missed judged a player on rising ability:rolleyes:

and to top it off my mishap with my thiago bid is made even worse by him getting a +1 to make him a 94ov

plus how the blick has chiellini kept his 94ov:eek:

he's deserved to drop now for the last couple of reviews

in other news, arranged a friendly this morning with southampton(as they were unmanaged at the time)

just to trial a new formation etc

ran out with a 6-2 win with viddic scoring twice ,which is nice shame he didn't keep in the back four though to make sure sotty didn't hit the back of the net in the first place:D

The Bingo Cup, Games What havent yet been completed !

Group 1 - COMPLETE !

Group 2

18th Dec - Aston Villa V Cambridge

Group 3 - COMPLETE

Group 4

29th Dec - Watford V Leicester

Group 5 - COMPLETE

Group 6

1st Jan - Shorpe V Hereford

5th Jan - Luton V Hereford

Group 7 - COMPLETE

Group 8:

18th Dec - Doncaster V Bristol City

22nd Dec - Tottenham V Doncaster

1st Jan - Stockport V Doncaster

12th Jan - Stockport V Bristol City

Also, CFC Will be coming into the competition in place of Huddersfield, So Blackburn, Bolton, Forest Green and chelsea can you please delete your requests for against Hudds, Not sure myself who CFC Is in charge of but Ive sent him out fixture dates for against all you guys and all should be fine now. :)

The offer for Esteban CAMBIASSO of Internazionale from Tottenham Hotspur has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Helps solidify the midfield. Shame to lose Huddlestone but will certainly look to bring him back once he TB is up. Also with Cambiasso who could have a handy part exchange value to bring others in in the future

The Bingo Cup' date=' Games What havent yet been completed ![/color']

Group 1 - COMPLETE !

Group 2

18th Dec - Aston Villa V Cambridge

Group 3 - COMPLETE

Group 4

29th Dec - Watford V Leicester

Group 5 - COMPLETE

Group 6

1st Jan - Shorpe V Hereford

5th Jan - Luton V Hereford

Group 7 - COMPLETE

Group 8:

18th Dec - Doncaster V Bristol City

22nd Dec - Tottenham V Doncaster

1st Jan - Stockport V Doncaster

12th Jan - Stockport V Bristol City

Also, CFC Will be coming into the competition in place of Huddersfield, So Blackburn, Bolton, Forest Green and chelsea can you please delete your requests for against Hudds, Not sure myself who CFC Is in charge of but Ive sent him out fixture dates for against all you guys and all should be fine now. :)

Thank you for the lovely warning :rolleyes:

Got a game against 2nd placed Carlisle, tonight, who have hit some form and won 3 out of 3 for a perfect start to the season!

Bournemouth have some confidence going into this game, having won their first game of the season only 3 days ago.

Will be putting out a mid strength team tonight - 3pts would be a dream, a point is expected (at home) and i would be shattered if i was to lose at home.

Good luck to everyone for tonight's games. (i believe the first game of the 2nd week)

Finally get 3 points :D won 3-1 against Bristol city' date='Unlucky Cam :(

seen i earn £400k-£450k at Home Games

and Lose £-339,777 Away

Got 1.6mil Now :)[/quote']

well deserved mate :)

also draga we are 1 apiece in 2933 mate, time for me to shred your doncaster tomorrow morning and go 1-0 up in 8888 :D