English Championship 8888 Discussion Thread

Sky_Blue_Gould

Re: English Championship 8888 Discussion Thread

Got a game against 2nd placed Carlisle' date=' tonight, who have hit some form and won 3 out of 3 for a perfect start to the season!

Bournemouth have some confidence going into this game, having won their first game of the season only 3 days ago.

Will be putting out a mid strength team tonight - 3pts would be a dream, a point is expected (at home) and i would be shattered if i was to lose at home.

Good luck to everyone for tonight's games. (i believe the first game of the 2nd week)[/quote']

Good luck tonight fella, though not too much luck.... :D

Shouldn't be too much in the team ratings i'd think.

got swansea tonight and not really to sure which way this is going to go as ive had to make a few first 11 changes due to for some reason my players only being like 92-95% fit depsite only playing two games so far this season on the regular sat/wed rota so got a few youth teamers running out tonight just hoping the steady heads of the established players can keep 'em in check :D

got swansea tonight and not really to sure which way this is going to go as ive had to make a few first 11 changes due to for some reason my players only being like 92-95% fit depsite only playing two games so far this season on the regular sat/wed rota so got a few youth teamers running out tonight just hoping the steady heads of the established players can keep 'em in check :D

No 'reserve' team out for me. Strongest side available is out to hopefully give the Swans fans the result they are looking for. I will be happy with a point tbh against a team as strong as United :)

team-73.jpg

17 Year Old Juan Mascia starts as the alone striker for the seasiders tonight, Munitis the striker I brought for Back up last week as now had a positional change which has now reduced me to just Two strikers, Only two I have got now are Aduriz and Zarate, Both of them are subs tonight as I have a very difficult game against West Ham monday, Its Portsmouth tonight, I will be happy enough with a point, As Long as I am still unbeaten after the game ! :)

Guest <klhepworth.

team-73.jpg

17 Year Old Juan Mascia starts as the alone striker for the seasiders tonight' date=' Munitis the striker I brought for Back up last week as now had a positional change which has now reduced me to just Two strikers, Only two I have got now are Aduriz and Zarate, Both of them are subs tonight as I have a very difficult game against West Ham monday, Its brighton tonight, I will be happy enough with a point, As Long as I am still unbeaten after the game ![/color'] :)

How insulting that you prioritise West Ham over the mighty Brighton! Negredo's back tonight and I've named a side with an average rating of 86 so hoping I beat you, good luck mate:)

Aaron Duffy (Forum) steered Stockport County to victory against Ebbsfleet United.

Stockport County beat Ebbsfleet United 4 - 0 in their Division 5 fixture.

Mayada scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cani and Verhoek were also amongst the goalscorers.

Rounds off a flawless night for me in ECs :)

Dan James steered Manchester United to victory against Swansea City.

Manchester United beat Swansea City 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Schweinsteiger scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Sneijder was also on the scoresheet for his side.

good game bud:D

when i saw i had two messages in my inbox i dreaded the worst but thankfully vidic is only out for 3 days so not a major issue although it does mean im going into the manchester derby on wednesday without my club captain:eek:

Everton 0 - 1 Tottenham

A pretty even match , Van der Vart got the goal for Spurs from the penalty spot ! 52% of the possesion for them , but more shots off and on goal for my team ! I was unlucky not to get a draw I guess ! Well done Joe !

Next up : Gateshead ( Bingo cup )

dean barden earned a draw with Portsmouth against Blackpool.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Portsmouth and Blackpool in their Division 2 fixture.

Niguez was on the scoresheet for his side.

Struggling to pick up points and have yet to win yet.

Everton 0 - 1 Tottenham

A pretty even match ' date=' Van der Vart got the goal for Spurs from the penalty spot ! 52% of the possesion for them , but more shots off and on goal for my team ! I was unlucky not to get a draw I guess ! Well done Joe !

[b']Next up : Gateshead ( Bingo cup )

[/b]

Unlucky mate a point each would have certainly been a fair outcome.

Delighted the rab all 3 points, slight injury to Assou Ekotto which could be a problem, but we will have Ronaldo back for the mid-week fixture at home to talble topping Bolton

Not decided upon an 11 for tomorrows bingo cup fixture at the moment, may mix youth with top names and see what happens.

Sunderland 1 - 3 QPR

2 goals from the £16m man Mirko Vucinic and Pjanic's first goal for the Hoops gave a 1-3 away win for QPR.

Upto 7th with the win

Home to bottom and pointless club Chelsea on Wednesday, However tomorrow sees the start of the GW's Bingo Competition where in Group A i'm home to Fulham.