English Championship 8888 Discussion Thread

Sky_Blue_Gould

Re: English Championship 8888 Discussion Thread

Lost 3-2 to charlton. After leading 2-0 at half time, Bournemouth squandered the lead to slump to yet another loss. What makes it so dissapointing, is the realism of the 'game' sometimes. Leading 2-0, charlton got one goal back, making it 2-1. They then had a man sent off, and scored 2 goals in the next 10-15 minutes. To make it worse I was at home. If it had happened in real life, the home team normally kills the game, or runs all over the other side, albeit I already was, with the lead. ?

Either way, lost 3-2 at home to Charlton. Forestieri scored another goal, whilst Javi Flores also scored one. Forestieri later voted man of the match.

Gateshead 0 - 0 Kettering Town

A well earned draw for Kettering Town who still prodding a long unbeaten.

Also some big transfer news for us;

The offer for Martín ZBRUN of Atlético Rafaela from Kettering Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Jorge PEREZ of Independiente from Kettering Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Davide DI GENNARO of Milan from Kettering Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Oleksiy POLYANSKY of Shakhtar from Kettering Town has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Zbrun - Currently plying his trade mid-table in Argentina at the rating of 78, so a tidy rise of +4 should be in place for him.

Perez - Has racked up a good few minutes for one of the top 6 teams in Argentina, at 76 he should big himself a +4.

Di Gennaro - This one was purely bought because he's, cheap, young and safe therefore will have a massive sell on value in 10 weeks. Comes in for very cheap and is rated 84.

Polyansky - Another youngish lad who comes in for £141k and a 75, which for an 82 rated player is great business, his sell on value will be top notch.

Still going to have around £2.7m to bring in some more nice risers.

Guest <klhepworth.

Brighton lost 3-2 to Ipswich, they battered us to be honest, so 3-2 isn't too bad.

Unbeaten Blackpool next, hopefully they'll be a bit weaker after their game with West Ham:)

Spurs see off Bolton 3-2 at The Lane. 3-0 up at half time so I'm a little annoyed we took our foot off the gas and let them back in. However the win sees us move top :)

Gonna be without Hummels and Dawson for a couple of games which is a blow...but David Villa shall be returning for Saturday

Dan James earned a draw with Manchester United against fierce rivals Manchester City in the Manchester Derby.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Manchester United and Manchester City in their Division 1 fixture.

Alonso scored the only goal for Manchester United and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

fair result after checking the stats both teams pretty much equal all the way down

would of liked to keep my 100% start but realistically a point is a pretty good result against a team like man city plus i think its taken me top now inbetween myself and tottenham i think as league hasn't updated yet

Aaron Duffy (Forum) steered Stockport County to victory against Tamworth.

Stockport County outclassed Tamworth and thrashed them 6 - 1 in their Division 5 fixture.

Verhoek was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Cani and Stoian were also amongst the goalscorers.

Dale JENNINGS suffered a minor injury in the last game.

Another good victory still unbeaten in second place. Two players in the top scorers as well so a good night for stockport.

Lost 2-1 to Millwall. Not much to say about it, had 11 shots on target to 3 which is annoying, but let's just say I'll be glad when I can get my first team fully fit and all playing together. I've been trying to play a mixture of first teamers and back-ups in every game, rather than just playing my first team on Wednesday and Saturday, and my second on Monday, to try and pick up points from the Monday games, but all thats given me is 7 points from 6 games and a few injuries. Meanwhile, other people just play their first team in every game without injuries and continue to win games. Justice? I think not.

Doncaster Rovers 1 - 3 Coventry City

M.Fortune 10

H.Salihamidzic 54

N.Cameron 65

M.Harnik 75

A mixture of 1st teamers and reserves were out tonight and they got the job done with a 3-1 win at Doncaster. The win sees the Sky Blues back up to 6th and I face Peterborough on Saturday who are in 23rd.

Before that is the Bingo Cup vs Ipswich. Might make a couple of changes for that game.

Northampton 0-2 Rotherham

Wow is all I can say.

I put a mixture of 'A' and 'B' team out, and dominate the stats. Rotherham have 2 shots on target and score both. Danny Welbeck too good for this division...

Dont like the team ive built at all. Didnt buy enough wide players. Cant wait for these players to rise and then sell them.

Guest <klhepworth.

Brighton 2-2 Blackpool

Solid point against unbeaten Balckpool without doing my tactics, happy with that, although I'm sure Ben won't be, battered me on stats:p

QPR 1 - 0 Chelsea

A MoM performance from the goal-scoring Mirko Vucinic gave all 3 pts to the home side.

Upto 5th with the win, just 1pt off the leaders.

Chelsea!!! - Whats happening with them? - Not even grabbed a point yet and are rock bottom of the Premiership?

2nd game in the Bingo Cup tomorrow against Everton

Away to 14th place Fulham on Xmas Eve.