Have Birmingham gone down already?

justlukeyou

For most people Birmingham are second favorites to be relegated next season after Derby but football is full of surprises. But with the signing of Stuart Parnaby they are throwing fuel on the fire of probability. From Birmingham's point of view they have signed a half decent defender to add to there squad. But from Stuary Parnaby's point of view he had the chance to make it at a mid table Premiership team but failed to make the grade. Now he has second chance to build a premiership career, but what are the chances of making this happen? Not that great if you ask me.

Re: Have Birmingham gone down already?

For most people Birmingham are second favorites to be relegated next season after Derby but football is full of surprises. But with the signing of Stuart Parnaby they are throwing fuel on the fire of probability. From Birmingham's point of view they have signed a half decent defender to add to there squad. But from Stuary Parnaby's point of view he had the chance to make it at a mid table Premiership team but failed to make the grade. Now he has second chance to build a premiership career' date=' but what are the chances of making this happen? Not that great if you ask me.[/quote']

i think they have a good chance of staying up TBH but we will see.....