Australia vs The World 17/18 mate. ID:71032 LET THE TRANSFERS BEGIN

KopStar

Re: Australia vs The World 17/18 mate. ID:71032 LET THE TRANSFERS BEGIN

Danny Ireland- 10k keeper to allow me to sell one of my keepers looks like the only player I will get so far.

Smart move with Ireland mate

Newcastle will miss out on

Ter Stegen i think

Lucas Neill is 99% confirmed as my Aus marquee

Chris Herd i have missed out on

Rhys Williams i think i miss out on

Zullo will make his way to the jets upon signing the contract

Dries Mertens went for him as International marquee its tight in the race for his signature

Oxlade-Chamberlain is a 3 team race.

GUNDOGAN, Ilkay

JONES, Brad

SPIRANOVIC, Matthew

GRELLA, Vince

GARCIA, Richard

Getting these players for Perth glory , spending 2.7mil

will have loads more to buy more players,but i need to keep quite a few people of Tb incase i go over 55mil cap by loads :D

GUNDOGAN' date=' Ilkay

JONES, Brad

SPIRANOVIC, Matthew

GRELLA, Vince

GARCIA, Richard

will have loads more to buy more players,but i need to keep quite a few people of Tb incase i go over 55mil cap by loads :D[/quote']

Grella and Garcia are tards. Jones and Spiranovic are very good signings

Submitted a ticket this morning for Pantalidis to be attached to Perth from FA has now been completed

Sent one in when perth signed him and it got rejected :s

GUNDOGAN' date=' Ilkay

JONES, Brad

SPIRANOVIC, Matthew

GRELLA, Vince

GARCIA, Richard

will have loads more to buy more players,but i need to keep quite a few people of Tb incase i go over 55mil cap by loads :D[/quote']

Good swoop LOL at the straight swap Burns for Grella can this happen in real life please?

Good swoop LOL at the straight swap Burns for Grella can this happen in real life please?

Grella and Garcia are tards. Jones and Spiranovic are very good signings

The know the first two are :P But garcia is rated 84 and 2.9mil :D

Sent one in when perth signed him and it got rejected :s

Don't rate Grella at all right now.

Its basically swapping one talentless hack for a slightly better talentless hack

you are correct, they are both simular but Grella is better. In a perfect world they would not exist.... as soccer players.

The offer for Alex BROSQUE of Shimizu S-Pulse from Sydney FC has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Giving 1 million and Mark Bridge. Pretty thrilled to get Brosque. Former Sydney FC player who was absolutely brilliant and now doing well in Japan

The offer for Steven LUSTICA of Hajduk Split from Sydney FC has been accepted along with other club offers. Hajduk Split will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

3 clubs have all mad a bid of 50k. In terms of current squad value, we have the highest so hopefully I get him. Will add the numbers and could get a good rise.

The offer for David CARNEY of AD Alcorcón from Sydney FC has been accepted along with other club offers. AD Alcorcón will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another former Sydney FC player but did play for us a while ago. In competition with Melbourne Victory but looks like I may have got him.

Good start but now im competition for a player I really want with Melbourne Heart and with signing these guys I may have to withdraw the bid :S

The offer for Johan ELMANDER of Galatasaray SK from BK Häcken has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

He's set to be my Swedish marquee player.

Also have bids accepted for Dries Mertens and Oxlade-Chamberlain as well, but I face competition for them as well.

Dries MERTENS has completed his move to BK Häcken from PSV in a swap deal for René MAKONDELE . All other offers were turned down.

He's offically my foreign marquee player.

Alex OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN has completed his move to BK Häcken from Arsenal for £50,000. All other offers were turned down.

:D :D :D

I also have a bid accepted for Ranegie, but I face competition from GAIS from him. I'd be extremely gutted if I miss out on him.

He's offically my foreign marquee player.

:D :D :D

I also have a bid accepted for Ranegie' date=' but I face competition from GAIS from him. I'd be extremely gutted if I miss out on him.[/quote']

Honestly don't know which is the best bid.. I would like to say mine is better but I have no clue how MFF rates Williams.. looks like a tough one.

Anyway, Here's my second marque player, I'm hoping he'll get a +1 in the next review.

The offer for Rasmus ELM of AZ from GAIS has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

He'll be the heart of my midfield.

citys accepted bids :) ..

The offer for Ian ASHBEE of Preston North End from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for David JAMES of Bristol City from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Robbie FOWLER of Muangthong United from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Kevin PHILLIPS of Blackpool from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Nick BARMBY of Hull City from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Robbie BLAKE of Bolton Wanderers from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent Sol CAMPBELL from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

:P

citys accepted bids :) ..

The offer for Ian ASHBEE of Preston North End from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for David JAMES of Bristol City from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Robbie FOWLER of Muangthong United from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Kevin PHILLIPS of Blackpool from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Nick BARMBY of Hull City from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Robbie BLAKE of Bolton Wanderers from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Free Agent Sol CAMPBELL from Bradford City has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

:P

Look at you signing dinosaurs :D

Can't help but get a little nostalgic tho :)

Look at you signing dinosaurs :D

Can't help but get a little nostalgic tho :)

im going to create a like only over 35 side english masters side..

with the squad value cap thats in place i rekon its sound idea personally :P ..

im going to create a like only over 35 side english masters side..

with the squad value cap thats in place i rekon its sound idea personally :P ..

thats a pretty cool idea, good luck!

Lost 3-0 to Wellington due to a hat trick from Pavlovic. Not bothered by the result.

Got a bid in for a foreign marquee that will probably make me go over the squad cap (remember that it isnt set exactly at 55mil and there is some leniency but according to my calculations it would put my value at 59 million which is waaay too much but think i calculated wrong