Australia vs The World 17/18 mate. ID:71032 LET THE TRANSFERS BEGIN

KopStar

Re: Australia vs The World 17/18 mate. ID:71032 LET THE TRANSFERS BEGIN

I'll try to sign him' date=' maybe my average rating squad too low :o[/quote']

Heard somewhere that your average rating of your top 18 players can only be 10 lower than the rating of the player you're signing.

E.G You're signing Ozil - 94 and your avg rating is 84 you can sign him, not at 83 though

Newcastle Jets can confirm the signings of:

Goalkeeper Bernd Leno from Germany

LB/LM current Socceroo Michael Zullo

DM/Def also current Socceroo Rhys Williams

CB/RB Socceroo captain and Jets International Marquee Lucas Neill

Lucas Neill has been handed the captaincy for the Jets Season 1 campaign.

The Jets can confirm that they are not in talks as yet with an International Marquee after losing out on Dries Mertens.

Also had a meaningless friendly win over Yeovil Town 1-0 Wehrman the scorer.

Heard somewhere that your average rating of your top 18 players can only be 10 lower than the rating of the player you're signing.

E.G You're signing Ozil - 94 and your avg rating is 84 you can sign him' date=' not at 83 though[/quote']

Yeah i know it, my avg rating 76, and Naninggolan 87. So, i want to increase my avg rating first ;)

Oh, Persija confirm the signings of :

Lorenzo Insigne

Guilherme Juan

Ahmad Bustomi

Muhammad Nasuha

Mathias RANEGIE has completed his move to BK Häcken from Malmö FF in a swap deal for Dioh WILLIAMS . All other offers were turned down

:D :D :D

C'mon Jared, make your mind up. :P

Sorry for two messages but I want to drop the top rating we can buy down to 85 as soon as we all have our marquees.

You could have atleast said that at the beginning.

:D :D :D

C'mon Jared' date=' make your mind up. :P

You could have atleast said that at the beginning.[/quote']

Oh darn.. lost out on Ranegie, and so my search for a striker continues..

Hm, part from the marque players, wasn't that the plan all along? To keep the rest max 84? :)

Brisbane Roar can confirm their signings for the new season.

Marquee players coming in to the club are:

Luke Wilkshere - an aging player, but played a full season in Russia with Dynamo Moscow, so should hold his value for a season here.

Rodrigues Lucas - the Roar pull of a coup with the Brazilian wonderkid arriving at the club, but at the cost of foreign star Berisha and 2.8m. Fans are expecting great things from him.

Other foreign players joining the side are:

German Marc-Andre ter Stegen, a keeper with huge potential. Defenders Kaj Ramsteijn and Ritchie de Laet who will add good depth and flexibility at the back. Finally, Ajax winger Derk Boerrigter arrives to replace Syed Adnan.

Roar have also added Luke Devere and Nikita Rukavytsya to the local contingent.

Some quality players arriving at the club, but most of the budget is gone and the squad size is relatively small. Hope this doesn't go against us once the season starts.

why are people signing so many foreign?..

i thought we signed all our counbtries own players only..

2 marquees 1 from our county and 1 foreign..

way i thought was im england..

i can only sign 1 high rated.. 1 foreign and rest must be english..

why are teams signing a fair few foreign each?..

why are people signing so many foreign?..

i thought we signed all our counbtries own players only..

2 marquees 1 from our county and 1 foreign..

way i thought was im england..

i can only sign 1 high rated.. 1 foreign and rest must be english..

why are teams signing a fair few foreign each?..

"- Allowed a maximum of 5 players who are not Australian citizens (or citizens of the country of where your club comes from). "

awsome stuff..

will boost me rite up :) ..

Hehe yeah I bet, I'm probably keeping my foreigners rather then signing new ones, I want to keep my squad as original as possible :)

The downside of playing a club you support IRL, think KopStar experience this aswell :)

Atleast GAIS is competetive enough as it is anyway.

Hehe yeah I bet' date=' I'm probably keeping my foreigners rather then signing new ones, I want to keep my squad as original as possible :)

The downside of playing a club you support IRL, think KopStar experience this aswell :)

Atleast GAIS is competetive enough as it is anyway.[/quote']

so i can sing 1 out of my foreigners at 87 rated yea and other 4 must be 85 and below?..

so i can sing 1 out of my foreigners at 87 rated yea and other 4 must be 85 and below?..

Think 1 marque signing can be foreign and max rating 88 ( he changed it recently from 87 to 88) and the rest of the team is max 84 rated, again think he changed that recently, wait for someone to confirm tho ;P

John GUIDETTI has completed his move to GAIS from Manchester City for £981,000 plus Johan PETTERSSON . All other offers were turned down.

Very pleased that I managed to get him, yet again I had competition from Häcken over a player.

Hopefully he'll recieve a few more rating points during the current dutch rating changes.

Think 1 marque signing can be foreign and max rating 88 ( he changed it recently from 87 to 88) and the rest of the team is max 84 rated' date=' again think he changed that recently, wait for someone to confirm tho ;P[/quote']

Nah nothing changed.. just a typo on a gameworld message and now everyone thinks its max 85 not max 84 as planned all along. Only changed Ive made to the rating we can buy is moving it up from 87 to 88 (until we signed marquees and then ill lower it to 84.

No. 1 foreigner rated 85-87 and the rest 84 and below

Originally' date=' the max limit was 84, now it's 85.[/quote']

No max still 84

Michael BROWN has completed his move to Sydney FC from Airdrie United for £10,000

No nothing about this guy but increases squad number

The deal reported to be worth £1,000,000 plus Jess VANSTRATTAN involving Matt MCKAY of Rangers and Central Coast Mariners has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Rangers will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

The offer for Matt MCKAY of Rangers from Sydney FC has been accepted along with other club offers. Rangers will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The deal reported to be worth £2,500,000 involving Matt MCKAY of Rangers and Newcastle Jets has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Rangers will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

Think my deal of 3 million and Terry McFlynn (79) should be enough here

The offer for Andy CARROLL of Liverpool from Sydney FC has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Foreign marquee.

Squad value currently at 41 mil and with carroll and mckay is should go very close to 55mil and maybe exceed it so will have to cut down

So what happens if I was to buy a player now rated below 85 and he rises over 85?

Will I not be able to play him or am I allowed to play him and my other marquee but I have to sell them as soon as there T/B expires?

So what happens if I was to buy a player now rated below 85 and he rises over 85?

Will I not be able to play him or am I allowed to play him and my other marquee but I have to sell them as soon as there T/B expires?

Would have to sell either the player who rose to 85+ or one of your other marquees.

Would have to sell either the player who rose to 85+ or one of your other marquees.

All right, fair enough.

Heart first 16 will be looking like this for the new season :)

--------------------------------Langerak------------------------------------

Marrone----------Gulum------------------------Thompson--------------Behich

----------------------------------Shroj--------------------------------------

------------------Ramsey----------------------Fred-------------------------

Dugandzic---------------------------------------------------------------Oar

--------------------------------Hollman-------------------------------------

Bench: Zois, Madaschi, Babalj, Hammil, Terra, Herd, Hoffman

Andy CARROLL has completed his move to Sydney FC from Liverpool for £2,625,000 plus Ivan NECEVSKI and Scott JAMIESON

Amazing deal for me. Necevksi is second choice keeper and in real life has a good game and then two bad ones. Jamieson is an average left back.. not good but not bad but already have David Carney so Jamieson would be on the bench anyway.

My Start XI should look like this:

Reddy (79)

Cole (80) Beauchamp (83) Bosschaart (82) Carney (82)

McKay (83*) Kisel (83)

Emerton (87) © Brosque (83) Carle (82)

Carroll (88)

Bench: Ireland (70), Coyne (79), Ryall (77) Grant (76) Antonis (75) Petratos (75) Brown (70) Cazarine (78)

*Hoping I get McKay. If not I'll have McFlynn playing there and thus would have 6 foreigners and have to do a deal to bring it down again.

Otherwise with only 4 additions to the first team, I would have a very very decent team