Australia vs The World 17/18 mate. ID:71032 LET THE TRANSFERS BEGIN

KopStar

Re: Australia vs The World 17/18 mate. ID:71032 LET THE TRANSFERS BEGIN

+3 for Guidetti yesterday which just gave him a spot in the starting eleven for tonights game :)

Also Johan Mårtensson joined GAIS, played with us last year and since I'm trying to keep this side as original as possible, He kinda fits in :)

Also brining in another player with a BIG heart for GAIS, which is Bobbie Friberg Da Cruz! He'll be joining shortly.

The only players I will be having that is not in anyway connected to GAIS IRL will be Rasmus Elm and John Guidetti. But I like them so It's all good :)

+3 for Guidetti yesterday which just gave him a spot in the starting eleven for tonights game :)

Also Johan Mårtensson joined GAIS' date=' played with us last year and since I'm trying to keep this side as original as possible, He kinda fits in :)

Also brining in another player with a BIG heart for GAIS, which is Bobbie Friberg Da Cruz! He'll be joining shortly.

The only players I will be having that is not in anyway connected to GAIS IRL will be Rasmus Elm and John Guidetti. But I like them so It's all good :)[/quote']

Nice signings. Like what I did with signing former players in Brosque and Carney.

Just sent you a PM that you have 6 foreigners but i assume one must be in that bid? And your squad value is 54 mil

Nice signings. Like what I did with signing former players in Brosque and Carney.

Just sent you a PM that you have 6 foreigners but i assume one must be in that bid? And your squad value is 54 mil

Haha yeah I know, just replied to it.. I miss calculated, and I will go over the cap.. will get it sorted asap tho.

It's just I forgot about Guidetti and Mårtensson was about to get rewieved for a sec and both rose after my bids was accepted, and I think Elm might get a +1 aswell.. but I'm on it :)

Just placed a bid on a former GAIS player that was a favourite of mine 2 seasons ago, bid was Romarinho for him, so when that goes through I'm no longer over the foreign cap, also buys me some time to get rid of Sillanpä (my 2nd gk)

Marquee rule makes sense to me. Bascally you get to choose who you will sell and they become inactive. You make a little bit of money and can improve your squad although needing to decrease the size of it to do so.

Newcastle went down 3-2 to Persija last night... entertaining.

Newcastle have signed Fox Sports pundit and ex Man U/Chelsea/Aston Villa goalkeeping hero Mark Bosnich as a backup to Bernd Leno

Was so tempted to sign Bosnich for the fun of it. Now we can look forward to him not only frothing over Kewell every week but also frothing over Newcastle!

Ryan WILLIAMS has completed his move to Newcastle Jets from Portsmouth for £700,000. All other offers were turned down.

Had offered Rhyan Grant (valued at over 1million) but decided to withdraw and use him and Moriyasu to get a really decently rated foreign player

Pumped for the first match tonight against Tampine Rovers. Expecting a good win and hoping they won't be able to control all the talent in my side.

Annoyed that I won't have my final signing on board for tonights game. Should have completed his move but the deal collapsed due to my bid for Ryan Williams which I thought I had withdrew.

Yeah very excited for tonight's game' date=' going against unmanaged Universidad Católica who are double my value.

Not the ideal start :P[/quote']

Would rather start off with them than end the season against them as I have to