Australia vs The World 17/18 mate. ID:71032 LET THE TRANSFERS BEGIN

Re: Australia vs The World 17/18 mate. ID:71032 LET THE TRANSFERS BEGIN

I have culled 5 or 6 clubs so far tonight and this one is next .#

I have only been here 6 games but got in just before the ratings and although when my transfers were completed we were sitting at 56 million .now that nearly every player rose that I bought the club is now worth 82 million which is way over limit.

I wish you all the best with the set up and to the next Yeovil Boss. .

Pity you couldn't have put them back in the limit before quitting. Oh well

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Hyundai A-League- Australia's SM setup I'd give Brisbane a go. Just to check - if I took 1 foreign marquee player, would that count towards one of my 5 max foreign players?

Re: Australia vs The World 17/18 mate. ID:71032 LET THE TRANSFERS BEGIN Made my first signing in Scott McDonald.

Re: Australia vs The World 17/18 mate. ID:71032 LET THE TRANSFERS BEGIN Great timing from me to bring in Acquah ~signed yesterday and today gets a rise +6 77>83.

Pity you couldn't have put them back in the limit before quitting. Oh well

All players are transfer banned or I would have.I didn't think that the club value would surge as much as that in one fair swoop if you look at the players I brought in they all went up and the already transfer banned marquee signing [smalling] who was there before I even joined went up as well which didn't help with the increase in club value.I am sure the next manager could fix it when the players transfer bans that I never bought run out soon enough anyway.

I never quit the gameworld because I had a problem with it .I would have been able to fix the problem when the marquee signings which were already there before I joined bans run out.

I quit 106,8888,10000,the trenches, Australia v the world ,Russia 173,,the globe tournament,7345,5579,2933,anno domini,the talent scout league,my 2 feeder teams ,some of these I had been in for over a year.

All players are transfer banned or I would have.I didn't think that the club value would surge as much as that in one fair swoop if you look at the players I brought in they all went up and the already transfer banned marquee signing [smalling] who was there before I even joined went up as well which didn't help with the increase in club value.I am sure the next manager could fix it when the players transfer bans that I never bought run out soon enough anyway.

I never quit the gameworld because I had a problem with it .I would have been able to fix the problem when the marquee signings which were already there before I joined bans run out.

I quit 106' date='8888,10000,the trenches, Australia v the world ,Russia 173,,the globe tournament,7345,5579,2933,anno domini,the talent scout league,my 2 feeder teams ,some of these I had been in for over a year.[/quote']

Ah yeah fair enough. When I first saw it I thought you were just finding an excuse but then saw you quit 106 and 2933 so realised it wasn't. sorry if i sounded harsh in the first post

Brisbane roared to another victory last night, beating Central Coast Mariners 3-1. With Hacken beating Sydney in the big tie of the evening, we now remain 3 points behind them, but have a 6 point cushion below us.

With 4 games to go, it looks like we should hold on to our Champions League spot...fingers crossed!

How the hell did I friggin lose that?!

The match engine sucks.

Guessing you're Hacken? :eek:

What a ridiculous game. A huge game last night as 2nd place Brisbane played league leaders Hacken. A fairly even game possession wise, but Hacken had way more shots than us, including 13 on target to our 4. We played the last 10 minutes with 9 men having had 2 sent off within the last half hour. BUT, we walk away 1-0 winners away from home. A true smash and grab - and drop the ref a bit of money ;)

3 games to go now and with that victory we're on level points. It certainly looks to be a 2 horse race, and it's going to the wire!

Hacken's superior goal difference practically gives them a point advantage though.

NB: Yeah, the squad value rule is the one thing I'd change. Other than that, I think the limitations are fair enough and not too strict.

Basically my issue with removing the squad cap are:

- There are 10 teams fighting for Aussie players

- Only 2 able to sign Swedes

- 2 able to sign English (of which only one is managed)

- Thus removing the squad cap gives a HUGE advantage to the English and Swedish teams

Basically my issue with removing the squad cap are:

- There are 10 teams fighting for Aussie players

- Only 2 able to sign Swedes

- 2 able to sign English (of which only one is managed)

- Thus removing the squad cap gives a HUGE advantage to the English and Swedish teams

Not the squad cap, the amount of players is fine. The squad value cap needs adjusting/destroying. Any player rated over 80 is valued so high by these chairmen, especially our two 'star' players. As we are limited by how many players we have anyway - I doubt anybody's squad value will go crazily high. We just got to stick to the 28 man (I think it was) squad rule.

Not the squad cap' date=' the amount of players is fine. The squad value cap needs adjusting/destroying. Any player rated over 80 is valued so high by these chairmen, especially our two 'star' players. As we are limited by how many players we have anyway - I doubt anybody's squad value will go crazily high. We just got to stick to the 28 man (I think it was) squad rule.[/quote']

Ye whoops meant to saw squad value cap in earlier post. And it wad 30 man squad cap

Lyngby help out fellow Scandinavians Hacken as they hold Brisbane to a 0-0 draw. Terrible result for us as Lyngby couldn't even manage a shot on target. Injuries costing us dear, but we'll just put this one down to a bad day at the office.

Hacken now have a 2 point lead on us at the top, with 2 games to go.