WC 11689 JOIN - Disscussion thread

Re: WC 11689 JOIN - Disscussion thread

David DE GEA has completed his move to Napoli from Manchester United for £5,000,000 plus Morgan DE SANCTIS
Radamel FALCAO has completed his move to Napoli from Atlético Madrid for £8,000,000 plus Ezequiel LAVEZZI
Karim REKIK has completed his move to Napoli from Manchester City for £310,000

Good stuff! :D

The offer for Jason LOWE of Blackburn Rovers from Napoli has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Elliott HEWITT of Macclesfield Town from Napoli has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for James WARD-PROWSE of Southampton from Napoli has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Gael BIGIRIMANA of Coventry City from Napoli has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Mason BENNETT of Derby County from Napoli has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

A few youngsters coming in from England :)

The offer for Jordan IBE of Wycombe Wanderers from Arsenal has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Ryad BOUDEBOUZ of Sochaux from Arsenal has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

The offer for Étienne CAPOUE of Toulouse from Arsenal has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Some great talent coming my way there and will build some great depth as well

Theo WALCOTT has completed his move to Manchester United from Arsenal for £7' date='000,000 plus Chris SMALLING and Da Silva FABIO

Marco REUS has completed his move to Arsenal from Borussia Mönchengladbach for £3,980,000 plus Chu-Young PARK

Yann M'VILA has completed his move to Arsenal from Rennes for £17,000,000.

[/quote']

Very pleased on mvila , reus , smalling and fabio joining the gunners. Gutted to lose walcott but I strength weak areas and I have easy replaced walcott well already :D

The offer for Phil JONES of Manchester United from Arsenal has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Arsenal have made an offer to Manchester United to swap Sébastien SQUILLACI for Phil JONES .

Wow :eek:

Some proper muppets in this GW luckly I dont care who I rip off :D

Smalling , jones , vermalen and mertascaker :eek: CB area sorted me thinks :D

Dzeko has arrived in a swap for arshavin :eek::D

The offer for Mamadou SAKHO of Paris Saint-Germain from Manchester United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Sorry to Arsenal but there offer was too good my LM and RM are now sorted.

Manchester United have made an offer to Paris Saint-Germain for Mamadou SAKHO of £5,000,000 plus Antonio VALENCIA and Ryan GIGGS .

Great signing's Dom and Hammer, well played! :D

Signed a few more youth players aswell. Will probably just stick to buying higher rated players from now on however.

Granit XHAKA has completed his move to Napoli from FC Basel for £7,500,000. All other offers were turned down.

:D

The offer for Apostolos VELLIOS of Everton from Napoli has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Chris HERD of Aston Villa from Napoli has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Tony WATT of Celtic from Napoli has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Elliott BENNETT of Norwich City from Napoli has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Reece GRAY of Rochdale from Napoli has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The offer for Erik TØNNE of Sheffield United from Napoli has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Not too shabby :)

The offer for Younès BELHANDA of Montpellier HSC from Arsenal has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Another great talent joining arsenal who should rise to 88/89 next changes and is a great little player :D

I love this team now as its so beastly :D :D :D :D

Phil jones , chris smalling , alex chaimberlain , ryad bouabouboz , szczesny , Mvila , capoue , wilshire , ramsey , gervinho , marco reus , gaitan , jordan ibe , carl jenkison , ross barkley , frimpong , ryo michiyai :D

Can anyone name a youth collection more beastly than that? :D

Whats going on with manchester United :confused:

I don't no but the over side of City seems to be going down the same road as well.

The offer for Nigel DE JONG of Manchester City from Paris Saint-Germain has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

My squad is looking great I have a 90 who is a sub and a 89 who is a sub leaving so happy days.

• 4 weeks later...